Curious - Cover

Curious

Copyright© 2011 by Reverse_cowboy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jack is a straight guy who after a break up with his girlfriend hasn't gotten any sex in such a long time and isn't getting satisfaction from masturbation that he becomes desperate enough to try sex with other men to get the release he craves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

My name is Jack Miller and I'm 20 years old and I just recently tried having sex with other men. I don't really consider myself to be gay or even bisexual because I don't feel any attraction to other men beyond sex. Now you may agree or disagree on this point and up until about a week or so ago I would have been right there with you, but after talking to my friend Lori my opinion has changed. Anyways, a little more about me, I'm 5'9" tall, weigh about 140 pounds and I have brown eyes and light brown hair I keep in a crew cut. I have an 8-inch long dick that's pretty big around to, almost 4 inches around. Now I'm far from ugly, but I'm not what most girls would consider as a hunk or a stud either. I recently broke up with my girlfriend Christy after I found out she was cheating on me with another guy. I guess you could say that's what led me to try sex with another man. You see I was having a hard time hooking up with another girl, they just didn't seem to be all that interested in me for what ever reason. Long story short, my friend Lori had me read a gay sex story that got me pretty turned on and after talking to her about how I felt I posted a profile on a gay cruising website. While I was there I found out a park not too far from my house was a hot cursing spot and I decided to check it out. Well by the time I left I had ended up having sex with two guys I had never met before. (Read Curious to get all the details.)

For the next day or two I felt pretty guilty, not to mention ashamed of myself. And kept asking myself questions like, because I had let two guys fuck me did that make me a faggot? Was I some kind of gay slut? Why did it all turn me on so much? Would I do it again if I had the chance?

I tired answering these questions myself, but I just ended up beating myself up. It wasn't until I went online and got a chance to talk to Lori again that things started to make sense to me. I told her what had happened and about how I was feeling and the questions I kept asking myself except I asked her I should do it again instead of would I.

"Do you still like girls and find them attractive?" she asked me.

"Yes of course." I replied.

"Do you find guys attractive when you look at them?"

"No, not really." I said after a minute.

"What do you mean by not really? Either you do or you don't?" Lori said.

"Well I don't look at a guy and say to myself 'Gee he looks hot.' But I do sometimes wonder what it would be like to suck a certain guy's cock or to have him fuck me." I replied.

"So it's pretty much just about the sex then? You don't want romance with other men or anything like that. You just want the sex." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay, then I wouldn't consider you to be gay or even bisexual for that matter.

When you start looking at guys in the same way you do girls then I might say you were gay or bi, but for now its just sex." Lori told me.

That came as a relief to me for some reason. I don't have anything against gay or bi guys, I mean after all people are people, but gay males still carry a big stigma in today's society.

"Now as far as you being a slut, well there's nothing wrong with being a little slutty now and then." She said and added a wink.

"LOL." I typed back.

"Now as for why it was such a turn on for you, duh! It was hot! LOL." She said.

"LOL okay I see your point on that one." I replied.

"As for if you should do it again, do whatever makes you happy. I t sounds like you really enjoyed it to me. So sure why not." She said.

"Okay, I'll think about it." I said.

"Well if you do it again you have to give me all the details. lol" She said.

"Okay. I promise." I replied.

We talked for another hour or two before she had to sign off and take care of her wifely duties as she called them. After she was gone I logged onto the site where I found out about the park. To my surprise there were a few emails waiting for me. I hadn't gone to the site since that night and I was surprised to see how many there actually were. Most had no class and basically just said, "wanna fuck?" or something along those lines. A few said hi and asked what I was into. I replied to those along with the ones who said I was hot and wanted to talk with me some time.

Most guys didn't want to talk past one or two emails though. There was this one guy that kept emailing me with things like "Wanna fuck?" "Come over and let me fuck that hole." "I wanna use that hole." At first it kind of aggravated me. I didn't respond to him, I just deleted his emails. I figured he'd take the hint, but he was persistent and kept sending me an email every day or two for a couple of weeks. One day I checked out his profile and emailed him back asking him what he was into. His profile said he was 45 years old, a top, about 5'10" with brown eyes and slat and pepper hair, he also had a mustache. He also mentioned that he was a little on the chubby side. That was ok with me. When he replied he told me he was interested in wet sex, fisting, oral sex, anal sex, BDSM and sex in public places. I emailed him back and asked what kind of public places he liked and how big his cock was and if he was circumcised or not. He told me he really liked having sex on his balcony and occasionally at a parking lot in a car. He told me his cock was about 7 inches long, thick and cut. He also told me he liked to rim a guy's ass and that he liked rough sex. I emailed him back and asked him for more details about his balcony. I wanted to know how visible we'd be on it and things like that. I also asked him what he meant by rough sex.

I didn't get a response until the next day. He told me he was on the tenth floor and the balcony had a railing with vertical metal bars that were about 8 inches a part. He told me it was very easy for people to see and hear him and who ever he was fucking when they had sex there, all they had to do was look up. He especially liked to do it when his neighbors below him were out on their balcony too. As far as rough sex went he said he likes dominating slut bottoms and making the suck him off and face fucking them. He also liked to line up his cock and ram the whole thing in hard and fucking hard and fast until he shot his load in the slut's ass. He also told me that the outside wall of his living room was glass from ceiling to floor and that he liked to strip bottoms the moment they came inside and keep them naked until they left. He told me that with the lights on people could easily see me walking around naked inside and that all he would do is unzip and pull his cock out for me. That was turning me on big time for some reason. I guess I'm an exhibitionist. I told him how hot I found everything to be and how turned on I was. I had been masturbating while we exchanged emails and just came all over myself. It was a big load and I almost shot myself in the face with it. Well I signed off after that and took a shower before I went to bed. The next day when I got home and checked my email I found one waiting for him it simply said, "If you're serious about getting fucked be at my place at 9:00pm on the dot. Be wearing a pair of loose shorts, and either a wife beater style tank top or a tight t-shirt, no underwear and either flip-flops or sneakers you can take off easily." That was followed by his address.

Well my heart was going about a mile a minute and my pants suddenly felt a lot tighter; when I looked down I saw that I had a raging hard-on. Well it was time to either put out or shut up I guess. I undressed and hopped in the shower; once I was clean I dressed myself just the way he told me to in a pair of loose fitting shorts and a white wife beater tank top. I don't have any flip-flops so I wore a pair of sneakers. Then I got online and got directions to his house. He wasn't all that far from me, 8 miles or so. I was nervous as hell as I drove to his place. Just incase you're thinking I'm stupid I sent his address, picture, screen name and profile to Lori with instructions to notify the police if she didn't hear from me in 48 hours. I was practically shaking as I got off the elevator and walked down the hall to his condo. It felt as though my blood had turned to ice as I found his door and prepared to knock. I gave three quick raps on the door and waited. There was a part of me in the back of my head screaming for me to run, that this was a mistake. But then the stronger part which I imagine was located between my legs was telling me to stay that everything would be ok and that I was going to have a good time. I only had to wait a minute or two before the door opened. He looked just like he said he did, which was surprising because most people online lie about that sort of stuff.

He gave me and appraising look and a slight smile as he stood there in the doorway and then said, "Nice. Now strip and hand me your clothes."

"Out here in the hallway? I thought you had guys strip once they were inside?" I asked hesitantly.

"Look slut, I don't have a lot of patience for bullshit. Either do what I say or leave, but either way stop wasting my time." He demanded.

There wasn't much to say to that, so I didn't say anything I just started undressing right there in the hallway. First I pulled off my tank top and handed it to him, and then I slipped off my shoes and socks and after stuffing the socks inside the shoes I handed those to him as well. And last but not least I slid my shorts down my legs and stepped out of them before handing them to him as well leaving me standing completely naked in the hallway of his condo. Once he had all of my clothes he stepped backwards into his condo and shut the door leaving me standing there where anyone could step out of their door or the elevator at any second and catch me standing there in front of his door totally naked. I started to panic, but I stayed where I was. It was less than a minute before he came back and opened the boor beckoning me to come inside, but it felt like hours.

I walked into his condo and he closed the door behind me. My clothes were nowhere to be seen as I looked around his home. It was tastefully furnished and like he said the outside wall of the living room was glass from ceiling to floor. With the lights on I couldn't see out, but I knew that people could easily see inside. I felt his hand on my shoulder and looked back him.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock bitch." He said.

I turned to face him and sunk to me knees in front of him. I could see the outline of his semi-hard cock right in front of my face. I reached up and unzipped his fly and fished his cock out of his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear so that made it easier. By the feel of it I could tell that he was already semi-hard. Once I got his cock out of his pants I could see that fact as well. I stroked it back and forth once or twice before I leaned in and took into my mouth. His cock felt warm in my mouth, and hard and soft at the same time. I could feel him getting even harder as I bobbed my head back and forth on it. Without warning he grabbed the back of my head and started face fucking me hard and fast. He would ram his cock in deep making me gag and then pull it out and then ram it back in again. I braced myself by putting my hands on his thighs and tried to stop him from gagging me by pushing away from him.

"Stop pulling away from my cock slut. A little gagging never hurt anybody." He said forcefully. But he didn't push his cock in as deep anymore. The blowjob was getting messy real quick though I was slobbering all over his cock and it was dripping to the floor in thick strands. "Yeah slut I'm gonna cum soon and you better swallow every drop, every fucking drop. You got that?"

I tried to answer in the affirmative but his cock pistoning in and out of my mouth prevented more than a muffled, "Mmmm-hmmff." and a slight nod of my head.

With that he really went to town on me and in a minute or so I felt his body tense up and with a grunt I felt his cock throb and send several streams of thick cum into my mouth. I swallowed quickly and he shot a few more streams into my mouth and I swallowed them as well. After about another minute or so after he caught his breath he pulled his still hard cock from my mouth and slapped it against each side of my face.

"You did well slut. Get off your knees and let me get a good look at you." He said. I got to my feet and he walked around me looking me over from head to toe. "You have a nice body, a little on the skinny side but I like that."

I didn't know what to say to that so I didn't say anything, I just stood there and waited to see what he would say or do next.

"Get out on the balcony and hold onto the railing." He told me as he pointed to a sliding glass door off his living room.

Once again I did as I was told and went to stand out on his tenth floor balcony completely naked and held on the railing and looked at the night time traffic passing by below me. It was a thrill knowing that all they had to do was look up and they would easily be able to see me. As I was standing there he walked up and stood close behind me and before I knew it he locked a handcuff over each wrist and secured the free ends to the railing trapping me where I was. I could feel his hard cock rubbing up and down my ass crack. I glanced over my shoulder at him and saw that he had taken off his shirt I couldn't really see his legs but I knew he still had his jeans on because I could feel them rubbing against my skin.

He got down behind me and spread my ass cheeks and then I felt his hot wet tongue circling my asshole. It was such an awesome feeling I've never felt anything like that before. His tongue licked all around my hole and flicked back and forth across it and then he stiffened his tongue and pushed it inside my ass. "Ohhhhh." I moaned softly. He held my ass open and worked his tongue in and out of my hole for a while making it all wet and relaxed. Then he stood up I heard him spit a couple of time and then I felt his cock head pressing up against my hole.

"Here it comes slut." He told me and then I felt his hands grab my hips then and the pleasure/pain as he rammed his entire length deep in my ass until I felt his jeans touching my cheeks.

"Ugh!" I grunted and my knees buckled a bit for a second his cock was bigger around, bigger than the other two guys I had let fuck me at the park. This guy gave me a second or two to get used to having his cock in my ass, then he pulled it out until just the head was still in me and rammed it back in and started pistoning it in and out of my ass like a machine. Every time he pumped his cock in my ass I grunted with the force and pleasure of it. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!" before long though the grunts turned to moans.

I'm sure someone had to have heard me as loud as I was grunting and moaning. I tried to be quiet but there was no way that was going to happen. I felt something wet hit the inside of my leg so I looked down at my as he fucked me and I could see two things, one my cock was rock hard and swinging as he fucked me, the second thing I saw was a long thick strand of clear precum from the tip of my cock almost down to the floor swinging around like a crazy. Now I never really have a lot of precum, just a few drops or so worth of the stuff leaking out of my piss slit. But here I was looking at a thick string of the stuff that at that second was extended to about my knees and there was a small puddle of the stuff on the balcony floor between my feet.

This turned me on big time! He reached around my chest and grabbed onto my nipples and started pinching and twisting them at first it was pretty light but before long he was working them hard and it hurt but felt good at the same time which turned me on even more.

Just as I realized all this he grabbed onto my hips again and I heard him start to grunt and his thrusts in my ass seemed to take on a more urgent tone and then with one particularly deep hard thrust he buried himself completely inside me and I could feel his cock throb inside my ass and then I felt what I can only describe as a liquid heat in my bowels ass he shot his load in me. He stayed buried in my ass with his body pulled tight to mine breathing hard as his balls emptied deep in my ass

After a few minutes once he caught his breath he grunted as he pulled his now only semi-hard cock from my ass. My ass suddenly felt empty and I could feel my anal ring flexing and convulsing as if it was trying to find his cock and pull it back in. the next thing I know he uncuffed my left wrist leaving the handcuffs dangling from the railing, then he unlocked the other set of cuffs from the railing dragged that arm behind my back and roughly grabbed my free arm and pulled it behind my back as well and handcuffed both hands behind my back.

"Turn around and face me slut." He said as he grabbed my shoulders and guided me around then he pressed down on my shoulders forcing me down to my knees on the balcony floor. "Clean my cock."

Before I could even try and object he was shoving his cock in my face. Even though it had just been in my ass I couldn't see any shit on it, just some of my cum so I opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth and wrapping my lips around it. As I bobbed my head back and forth on his cock I moved my tongue all over it paying special the head of his cock especially the ridge. I could feel his cock growing and getting harder in my mouth and he started moaning softly and put his hands on the back of my head like he had before. "Mmmm, yeah slut suck my cock, get it nice and hard again so I can fuck that tight ass of yours some more." He said.

That sounded like a great idea to me so I started sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow and before I knew it he was totally hard again. He stepped back away pulling his cock from my mouth and walked back into his living room where he laid down on his back on the carpet and said, "Get over here and ride my cock slut."

I walked into the living room and over to where he was laying on the carpet I looked down at him and his hard cock sticking straight up from his body like a flag pole. "Are you going to uncuff my hands?" I asked.

"No." He replied.

"Then how am I going to get your cock in me?" I asked.

"I don't know but you better figure it out fucking quick slut." He demanded.

I straddled his waist and carefully got down on my knees and then it took some doing but I grasped his cock in my hands and centered his cock head at on my asshole and slowly lowered myself down on it until I felt the head slide inside me and I just let my ass sink down on his cock until I felt my ass resting on his denim clad thighs. I took a second to settle myself.

"Come on slut, ride my cock you bitch!" he demanded.

"Yes sir." I replied and started sliding up and down on his cock. Even though my hands were cuffed behind my back I was actually in control for once and it felt good. I could control how deep his cock went and how hard and fast it went in and out of my hole. As I rode his cock it started feeling better and better so I started riding him faster and harder. It didn't take long before I was bouncing up and down on that cock as hard and fast as I could, my cock was slapping back and forth against his hairy muscular abs and my smooth skinny barely there abs splattering us both with my precum. I was really getting into it when he grabbed my ass and guided me up and down on his cock helping me with my balance since my hands were still cuffed behind my back. We were both moaning pretty loudly, I was starting to think I might be able to cum just from the fucking without anything even really touching my cock! That was when he really gripped onto my ass and started thrusting up into me. All to soon he thrust up hard while pulling my ass down and I heard him start to grunt loudly as I felt his cock started to pulse and throb and then I felt that liquid heat as his cum flooded my bowels. "Uuughhhh!" he roared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.