Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 42

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

He suckled on her other nipple as she ran her fingers through his hair, pressing his face closer to her breasts. She moaned softly, then Jack said, "Take your clothes off, baby. I want to see your gorgeous body." He got up from the bed and she stood up and undressed, very slowly, giving Jack his own personal strip show. She removed her shoes, one at a time, tossing them into the corner by the bed. Next came her socks, which she tossed to Jack. He caught them and put them in her shoe. She slowly unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, turned around with her back to him, and slowly pushed them down off her hips. She was wearing a pair of red bikini underwear, and Jack could see the crack of her bottom through the thin fabric. He felt the blood pulsing in his loins in anticipation.

She tossed her jeans to the floor on top of her shoes and socks. Her shirt came off next and she tossed that at Jack too. She stood there in just her panties, the outline of her womanhood clearly visible to Jack when she turned around to face him. His member was rock hard and throbbing as she said, "Now Jack, my husband, it's your turn to undress for me!" She climbed on the bed and laid on her side, facing Jack, her head propped on her hand as she watched him take off his shirt, shoes, socks, jeans and boxers. "Mmmmmmm baby! Looking fine today, you sexy hunk! Come to mama!" she said. Jack wasted no time getting on the bed beside her and plunging his tongue deep into her mouth as his hands slid down under her panties and into her hot wet flesh.

He started to stroke her intimately and her body trembled slightly in anticipation of his hard shaft being buried deep within her. She slid her hands down over his shoulders and chest, over his tummy and down to caress and stroke his hard shaft. She pushed him back on the bed and got on top of him with her bottom in his face. He buried his tongue and fingers deep in her love nest, licking and sucking her juices while his fingers moved rapidly in and out of her hole. She moaned as she bent her head and brushed her hair against the purplish tip of his manhood, feeling it throb and jerk in her hand. She flicked her tongue out and teased the head, stroking it tenderly. She swirled her tongue around it and then took him into her mouth to lick and suck on him. Her tongue lovingly stroked his swollen organ as she sucked him hard and fast.

"Ohhhhh babyyyyy! You gotta stop before I blow my load! I want to cum inside you baby, not in your mouth!" Jack growled at her. He pushed her off and laid her on her back with her legs spread wide and her knees bent. He got between her legs and positioned himself at her wet hole, which still had her honey flowing from it. With one thrust, he was buried deep within her. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly, letting her taste her woman cum on his lips and tongue. She moaned loudly as he began moving within her, slowly at first. His left hand moved up and started gently squeezing her breasts while his right hand began applying pressure to her swollen clit as he made love to her. She began panting and within moments, she was convulsing around his shaft, sucking him deeper into her sheath.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.