Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 38

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

They finished their coffee, and the men paid for them. The ladies went outside to wait by the cars. Ariel said to Joanie, "I need to go to the drug store to get a pregnancy test to double-check that I'm really pregnant. I've missed my monthly twice in a row, so I'm pretty sure I am expecting. Do you want to walk to the drugstore with me?"

Joanie said, "Yeah, sure. I need to pick up some gum and breath mints anyhow." Just then, the men came outside.

Ariel went to Jack and said, "Joanie and I are going to walk to the drugstore down the street to get some gum and breath mints, ok? Do you want me to pick up anything for you while we're there, honey?"

"No, I don't think I need anything, love. Don't be gone too long, we need to be at the hotel by 3:00, ok?"

She kissed him and said, "Ok Jack. We'll be back in about ten minutes."

Joanie kissed Andy and the two ladies went down the street to the drugstore. Ariel went to the aisle and got her pregnancy test while Joanie got her gum and mints. They paid for their purchases and met the guys outside Café Z ten minutes later. They got in their vehicles and drove to the Crystal Springs Hotel, about ten miles south of town. They pulled into the parking lot and got out, the men taking the bags for the girls. They went inside and a bellhop took their bags for them, while they checked in and received the keys to the rooms. They followed the bellhop to the elevator and up to their rooms, which were next to each other on the third floor. Jack took Ariel's bag inside the room and put it on the bed. Ariel said, "I need to use the bathroom, Jack. Go ahead and unpack for us, ok honey? I'll be right back." then she went into the bathroom, her purse (with the pregnancy test in it) tucked under her arm.

She took the test and sat it on the sink, sat on the edge of the bathtub and waited for three minutes, according to the directions on the test package: one blue line meaning not pregnant, two lines meaning pregnant. Three minutes later, she looked at the test stick and saw two bright blue lines. She was pregnant! Tears of joy prickled the backs of her eyes. She put the cover over the test stick and put it in her purse, so she could show Jack later. She flushed the toilet and washed her hands and face. She touched up her makeup and checked her hair in the mirror, then left the bathroom. She emerged from the bathroom with a smile on her face and happiness showing in her eyes. Jack was just closing the drawer on the dresser after unpacking their clothes. He turned and saw her standing there grinning.

"What's that big smile for, baby?" he asked.

"Well, Jack, I just happen to be married to the sexiest, most loving man in the world, and I wouldn't give it up for anything." she replied. He quickly went to her and pulled her into his arms for a big bear hug, kissing her deeply. She broke the kiss and said, "I have some news for you, Jack. But I won't tell you what it is until we're at dinner with Andy and Joanie. I want them to hear the news too."

"Ok baby, I can't wait to hear the news you have for me. I hope it's something good, baby!" he said with a wink.

"Oh, I think you will be extremely happy with this little bit of news, dear. What time do we need to go down to the dining room for dinner, Jack?"

He looked at the clock on the wall and said with a dramatic sigh, "We still have a couple of hours before dinner, baby. Whatever will we do to pass the time away until dinner?"

"Well, we could just sit here and watch some TV." she said playfully.

He looked at her and started to laugh. "Baby, I have a much better idea of a good time-killer." he said as he kissed her again. His hand wandered down over her back and butt, squeezing gently and pressing her lower body closer to his. She felt his erection pressing and throbbing against her stomach, and she moaned softly. She felt his hands pull up the skirt of her dress and he slipped his hand into her panties, dipping his fingers into her honey-pot of love hidden beneath the silky dark curls of her mound. She felt her knees grow weak from the exquisite torture his fingers were giving her. He stopped suddenly and picked her up, carried her to the bed and slowly undressed her.

Her shoes, dress, bra, garter belt, stockings and panties were all piled on the floor within seconds and Jack was tenderly gazing upon the naked beauty of his wife's body spread out on that crimson red comforter covering the bed. He quickly shed his clothing, tossing it on top of her clothes on the floor. He laid on the bed beside her and started kissing her tenderly as his hands wandered all over her body. She started sliding her hands over the firm muscles of his shoulders, back and arms, down his sides to his butt, and she gave him a playful pinch on his left butt cheek. She giggled and he tickled her, under her right breast, where she was really ticklish. They both laughed. He moved down between her legs, then stopped. He tipped his head sideways a little, like he was listening for something. "What is it, Jack?" Ariel asked, concerned.

"I hear laughing coming from Andy & Joanie's room. I wonder if they are doing what we are, right now. Hahaha!" he laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.