Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

His hands slipped all over her body, caressing each dimple, each crease, each hill and valley intimately. He kissed all over her face, down her neck and shoulders, to her chest and breasts, lazily tasting and licking each nipple to get it hard. He gently pinched them, which sent shockwaves coursing through Ariel's body, causing her to moan his name breathlessly. His fingers teased her at the triangle of dark chocolate curls below her belly, drifting into the curls, and down between the fleshy lips of her womanhood. He located the swollen pearl of her desire and lightly brushed his finger over it, her hips lifting slightly to meet his finger. He kissed her as his finger slid into the moist tunnel of her body, stroking her g-spot lovingly. He slid in another finger and made love to her with his hand as his tongue moved down over her belly toward the treasure trove he was craving so badly, placing kisses all over her tingling flesh.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh Jackkkk, I'm going to cummmmmmmmm!" she whispered hoarsely.

"No baby, not yet."he said as he withdrew his fingers. He moved up beside her and kissed her, slipping his tongue over her full parted lips before plunging between them and tasting the honeyed sweetness of her mouth and tongue. He could taste the cake and champagne from the reception, and it went into him like a drug in his veins. His heart was overflowing with the love he felt for her, his beautiful wife, the one person he wanted most in the world to grow old with.

"I love you baby." he whispered before he kissed the pink fleshy shell of her ear and nibbled teasingly on her earlobe.

"I love you too, Jack. Thank you so much for making me your wife today. It was all so beautiful, especially the carriage ride. You made my childhood dreams come true today, darling." she said as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

He placed his finger under her chin and made her look at him. There were tears on her cheeks. He gently wiped them away with his thumb and said, "Don't cry, baby. I knew for a long time that you were wanting a carriage and a pair of horses to be part of our wedding. I saw it in the wedding plans that you had written when you were in school, but I didn't see it in the ones you had done for our wedding, so I thought it would be a wonderful surprise for you. And I was definitely in the right by asking Mr. Williams and his brother, Joe, to do it for us." With that said, Jack moved up on the bed as Ariel moved down. She went between his legs and leaned over him, her breasts brushing lightly against the furry covering of his chest as she kissed him deeply. Her hands moved all over his skin, caressing and kneading gently, before sliding down and tickling the hair below his belly.

Her hand stroked up and down his hardening shaft as she moved her body down over his. When her face was by his penis, she moved to position her legs on either side of his head, her dripping love nest right above his face. She moved so that he could easily reach her with his tongue and fingers. She took his cock into her mouth, sliding her tongue over the head and down the length of him. Her teeth raked his skin gently and she heard him groan as his tongue dove deep into her dripping flesh, licking, tasting, caressing her. She moaned and her legs started feeling weak from the rush of pleasure she was feeling. She started stroking his shaft faster as she licked and sucked him, her lips locked tight around him. She felt him slide his fingers into her sheath and start moving them in and out of her rapidly, in rhythm to her mouth strokes on him.

"Ohhhhh baby!!! I can't stand it anymore! I need to get inside you, baby!" Jack said with a growl. With a pop, Ariel took her mouth off him and moved around to lay on the bed on her back. Jack quickly got between her legs, his penis positioned at her wet entrance. With one thrust, he was buried to the hilt within her hot wetness. "Oh yesssssss baby! That's the spot, sooo good!" he said with a smile as he started moving within her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yessss Jack! Make love to me nowwwwww!" she moaned, her voice husky and full of desire. Jack started moving within her, slowly at first, teasing her with his body, hands and lips. He leaned down and took one of her pert nipples into his mouth as he made love to her. The sensation was incredible and Ariel started trembling slightly.

Jack smiled as he took her other nipple into his mouth, sucking gently on the hardened peak. Ariel raised her legs up and wrapped them around him as he increased his pace. She matched him, thrust for thrust, with her hips raising to meet his. His hand slid down over her tummy and he pressed his palm against her mound. The pressure was exquisite and she felt her muscles clench around him. He began to stroke his fingers over her swollen clit and within seconds, she was releasing her love juices all over his hard shaft. He increased his speed, moving within her faster, harder and deeper. She was breathing hard, and her fingernails were digging into his muscular upper arms. Within moments, Jack let out a grizzly bear-like growl as his seed shot deep into Ariel's body, his shaft throbbing and pulsating in time with the convulsions of her sheath.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.