Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Jack and Ariel just came from the barn after unsaddling Cajun and Lady and putting away the saddles when Andy and Joanie pulled into the driveway with Ariel's car. Ariel invited them in for coffee. They enjoyed the coffee and donuts that Ariel made, then they hugged and shook hands before Andy and Joanie left. As soon as the truck was out of sight, Jack pulled Ariel to him and wrapped his arms tight around her. He kissed her deeply, passionately as his tongue slipped between her lips and caressed her teeth and tongue. His hands slid down her back, over her bottom and squeezed gently, pressing her lower body tight against his. He broke the kiss and whispered hoarsely, "Baby, I've missed touching you and caressing your body and making sweet love to you these past few days. What do you say we lock up and go upstairs for the rest of the night, baby?"

"I'd love to, Jack. There's just one thing you need to do first." she said. He cocked his eyebrow in an unspoken question.

Ariel giggled and said, "You need to go bring Precious in from the barn, honey. Now that we're home, she can be inside with us instead of in the barn."

Jack smiled and said, "You drive a hard bargain, baby. I'll go out and get her, honey." Then he went outside to the barn to get the puppy while Ariel cleaned up the coffee cups and plates and the coffee maker. She tidied up the living room and kitchen, then went in the bathroom and undressed to take a shower. While Jack was in the barn, he cleaned up any messes that Precious made, then put fresh straw in the corner of her stall. He checked the horses' food and water, then went inside, Precious trailing behind him. When he went inside, he saw that Ariel had cleaned up and he heard the shower running. Precious went into the living room and curled up to sleep on the rug in front of the fireplace.

Jack went into the bathroom and saw Ariel in the shower, washing her hair. The warm water was streaming down over her silky smooth skin, dripping steadily from the rigid peaks of her lush breasts, running in little streams down her tummy and over the dark curls of her womanhood, then on down her legs. Jack was getting aroused just from watching his lover in the shower. He quickly shed his shoes and clothes, and stepped into the shower with her. He pulled her close and kissed her, the water streaming steadily over their naked bodies. His hands slid over her wet skin, caressing and loving every inch, every curve, every dimple and crease. Jack's hands slid down to caress her bottom, and he lifted her up, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he slowly pressed his hard shaft into her wet love canal.

He began moving within her slowly, getting her used to his intrusion of her body. With each thrust, Ariel went higher and higher on that whirlwind of passion and love. Jack began moving faster within her hot wetness and his lips came down to kiss her neck, moving down to the hard points of her breasts, licking and suckling her nipples. Her hands moved up his shoulders, kneading the muscles of his neck and shoulders, then they moved up to tangle in his long blue-black hair and she pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply. She moved her legs so that he withdrew from her hot sheath. He groaned with disappointment, but she smiled at him.

"I love you so much, Jack. I've missed your tender touches and caresses almost as much as you have missed giving them to me. Let's finish showering and go upstairs, babe. I need to feel the bed under my back as you make love to me." she said huskily. He smiled then grabbed the shampoo bottle and washed his hair while Ariel soaped up the washcloth and washed his body for him, spending extra time on his groin area, and smiling wickedly up at him. He rinsed off, then proceeded to do the same to Ariel, soaping the washcloth again and rubbing it slowly over her body, caressing her breasts and bottom, and her hot woman's flesh between her thighs. Jack smiled as he heard her moan softly when he slid a finger into her when he was brushing the washcloth over her mound. They rinsed off, turned off the water, stepped out of the shower and dried off with big fluffy towels.

Ariel put their dirty clothes in the hamper, then they went upstairs, wrapped only in towels. They tossed the towels in the laundry basket and Jack pulled her to him in a huge hug, kissing her so hard and deep that her legs went weak. He scooped her up and tossed her, laughing, onto the bed. He was there beside her in a heartbeat, kissing her again, and trailing his lips down over her neck and chest to her breasts, his tongue teasing her nipples to hard pebbles as his hand continued its downward path to slip intimately within the hot wet folds of her mound, stroking, teasing and caressing her, the juices of her body coating his fingers like honey.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.