Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

After they ate, Ariel and Jack cleaned up the cabin, then left to go back to Ariel's house. They put the horses out to pasture then went inside. Ariel sat on the couch, clutching a small pillow to her chest, tears streaming down her cheeks. She was very depressed and Jack knew it would take a while for her to come to terms with her unemployment because of the fire. He went in the kitchen and got her a glass of water and some aspirin. He sat on the couch beside her and made her take the aspirin and drink the water, then had her lay down on the couch, her head resting on his lap. He pulled the fleece blanket from the back of the couch and covered her with it.

They sat there on the couch for a couple of hours, Jack watching TV and Ariel crying quietly until she fell asleep from exhaustion. Jack knew when she fell asleep because her crying became occasional sniffles and hiccups before her breathing became slow and deep. Jack carefully got up off the couch and picked her up. He carried her upstairs and laid her on the bed. He undressed her and tucked her into bed, then went downstairs to lock up and turn off the lights. He decided he would call Mike in the morning and let him know that he was going to stay home with Ariel tomorrow. Mike was also the Chief at the fire department and Jack wanted to talk to him about the fire. Jack went back upstairs and undressed, climbed in bed beside Ariel, and pulled her close, then fell asleep.

The next morning, Jack called Mike and talked to him about the fire. "It looks like it was caused by a coffee maker that was left on after everyone left, Jack. The outlet shorted out and started the fire in the break room." he told Jack.

"Do you know what the teachers are going to do about the students and the classes yet, Mike?" Jack asked him.

"I was told last night that they plan on holding the classes in the large room of the Community Center on Hudson Street, starting in about two weeks." Mike said.

Jack sighed, and said, "That's great! Now I'll have some good news for Ariel. Finding out about the fire yesterday from Andy Johnson really put her in a depression that I can't seem to break through. She cried herself to sleep last night, Mike. I didn't even try to make love to her because I didn't think she'd want it. I hope this news helps her, Mike. I'll see you tomorrow at work, buddy. Bye Mike." Jack said, then hung up the phone.

Jack made breakfast and then went upstairs to wake Ariel. "Ariel, breakfast is ready. Come downstairs and eat, baby. You need your strength." he said.

She didn't open her eyes when she replied, "I don't want to come downstairs, Jack. Can you bring it to me up here please?"

"Sure baby." he said as he kissed her on the forehead. He went downstairs, put her food on a plate and put the plate on a bed tray along with a glass of juice, then carried it upstairs. He put the tray on the dresser, then sat on the bed beside Ariel. He brushed a strand of her hair away from her face and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on her rosy lips.

She stirred slightly, then Jack gently shook her shoulder and said, "Ariel honey, wake up. I have some news and some breakfast for you, baby."

She slowly opened her eyes, which were bloodshot from all the crying. "What's the news, Jack?" she asked sleepily.

"Well honey, sit up and have some breakfast and I'll tell you." he said as he walked to the dresser and got the breakfast tray for her. She took the tray and began eating the eggs and toast and fruit he made for her. "The news is that the fire at the daycare center wasn't arson. It was caused by someone being careless and leaving the coffee maker plugged in and the outlet shorting out. Mike told me that the teachers have decided to hold classes in the big room at the Community Center starting in two weeks, baby. So you won't be unemployed for long. You still have your job, baby, if you want it." he said. Ariel had stopped eating when he mentioned the coffee maker. Jack noticed that her face hand gone pale. "Baby, are you alright?" he asked.

"No Jack. I'm not. I was the one that forgot to turn off the coffee maker yesterday morning when I was there to get my paycheck. Jane Woodward asked me to do it, then I got distracted by one of the kids that wanted to show me something, and I forgot to turn it off and unplug it." she said before bursting into tears again and sobbing, "It was all my fault! Oh My God!! What have I done?"

Jack moved the tray and pulled her into his arms, rubbing his hand over her back comfortingly. He kissed her head and said, "No Ariel. It's not your fault. You didn't do that on purpose, baby. It was just a freak accident and could happen to anyone. You are not to feel at fault for the fire, baby. Please stop crying, honey." he said as he raised her chin to make her look at him. He brushed the tears from her cheeks with his thumb and kissed her. "Now, finish eating and go take a shower, baby. It might help you feel better. I'll go out and feed the horses and take Precious for a walk. I'll be back in a few minutes, babe. I love you, Ariel." he said.

"I love you too, Jack." she replied, sniffling. Then he went downstairs and outside with the pup trotting along beside him as he went to the barn.

As Jack was coming out of the barn, a small truck pulled into the driveway and parked behind Ariel's car. It was Andy and his girlfriend, Joanie Winters. Jack met them as they got out of the truck. Andy shook Jack's hand and asked, "How's Ariel holding up, Jack? Joanie and I have been worried about her since I got home yesterday after stopping out at the cabin to tell you all about the fire."

Jack shrugged his shoulders and said, "She's ok, Andy. She blames herself for the fire though. I called Mike this morning and he told me that it was started by the coffee maker outlet shorting out when the maker wasn't turned off or unplugged. I need to find something to get Ariel happy again, Andy. Do either of you have any ideas?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.