Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

He slipped a third finger into her sheath, and stroked her faster, feeling the muscles start to quiver. Her breathing was coming in gasps, and low moans were coming from deep down in her chest as the speed of his fingers thrusting within her increased. Her hips raised with each thrust to meet his hand, as he slid his other hand to her breast, and squeezed her nipple between his thumb and fore finger. Her breathing increased and the moans sounded more like tiger growls now, as he thrust faster and faster into her hot wet sheath. Within moments, her body started trembling really hard and she screamed out his name as the orgasm hit her, her love juices flowing out over his hand and fingers.

He dipped his tongue into her honey and licked lovingly, caressing her clit with tender licks and nips. Her body convulsed again, making more love juice flow out and coating his tongue and lips. Jack sat up on the couch, licking his lips. He kneaded Ariel's breasts with both hands, then took her hands, pulling her close to him and kissing her deeply. She could taste herself on his tongue and lips, and it made her even more excited. She got off the couch and knelt between his legs on the floor. She stroked her hands down from his shoulders, over his chest, pausing to tug playfully on his nipples and chest hairs, then down over his belly to the object of her desires nestled in the dark curly pubic hairs below his belly.

She grasped his semi-stiff member at the base and teasingly flicked the tip with her tongue, licking off the pre-cum oozing from the little opening in the swollen purple tip of his cock. She started to stroke him as she took him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of his penis, licking and stroking as her hands worked their magic on his balls and hardening shaft. She took his whole nine-inch length into her mouth, sucking greedily as her tongue stroked the length of him. He threaded his hands into her hair, holding her head still as he thrust himself into her mouth, over and over, faster and faster. He was breathing hard and Ariel smiled when she heard him groan and felt his body tense. She knew he was close to exploding himself into her mouth. She stroked him faster and sucked harder.

Within a matter of seconds, he was shooting his hot sticky load into her mouth and throat. She sucked him harder and massaged his tightening scrotum, forcing out every drop of his juices. His hands dropped to his sides and he was panting, trying to catch his breath. "Damn, baby! You get better at that every time!" he said with a smile.

"Thank you, darling! You're not too bad yourself!" Ariel replied with a chuckle. She climbed up on the couch and snuggled close to Jack, her head on his shoulder and her hand drawing lazy patterns over his chest. "Baby, let's go up to bed, ok?" she said to him.

"Ok sweetheart, you take the clothes and go on up while I lock up and take care of the lights and the pup." he replied. She stood up, giving him a tempting view of her bottom as she bent over to pick up the clothes from the floor by the chair.

Jack growled when she bent over, and Ariel laughed. She ran up the stairs while Jack turned off the lights, locked the door and picked up the puppy from the rug. He carried the drowsy pup upstairs and put her on the pillow bed by the dresser, where she quickly fell back to sleep. Ariel was sitting on the bed brushing her hair, and not wearing a stitch of clothing. She had the blankets pulled back, waiting for him. He turned off the light and climbed in bed as Ariel laid her brush on the bedside table, and turned on her alarm clock. Jack pulled her close and slid his still hard cock into her wet sheath from behind. He made love to her as he cupped and massaged her breasts, teasing her nipples with his thumbs.

After a few minutes, they changed positions, Ariel laying on her back and Jack between her legs, positioning his throbbing cock at the opening to her sheath and thrusting in hard and fast. She brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his face down to hers and kissing him deeply. She licked his ear and tightened her legs around him as her orgasm hit her full force, her sheath gushing love juices all over him. Within moments, he released his load deep inside her, her body throbbing in time with his pulsating shaft. Jack collapsed on her, his weight supported on his elbows as he took her face between his hands and kissed her deeply.

"I love you so much, Ariel. Please don't ever leave me, baby." he said between breaths.

She kissed him deep and hard, pulled him close to her and whispered breathlessly, "I will never leave you, Jack, my love! You are my whole life now, and nothing will ever come between us." Then Jack withdrew from her and laid beside her as he pulled the blankets up over them. He pulled her close and she laid her head on his shoulder.

She yawned, kissed Jack on the cheek, said "Good night my love." then fell asleep within moments. He kissed her forehead then fell asleep himself. Neither of them knew it, but they both had the exact same dream that night, about their wedding, and especially the honeymoon at the cabin. Jack just hoped he could get the cabin finished in time before the winter came.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.