Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Jack went out of the office, clocked out, then went to his car. He looked at his watch - 4:45 pm. He picked up his cell phone from the center console of the car and dialed Mr. Williams' number. He told the older man that he would be there in about forty-five minutes to get the puppy. Then he called Ariel. He knew she was still at work at the daycare center so he left her a message on the answering machine. "Hi honey, it's me. I just wanted to let you know that I will be about a half hour late getting home tonight. I have a couple of errands to run before I come home. I'll see you soon baby! I love you, honey!" he said to the answering machine, then he hung up the phone.

Jack started the car and left the mill yard. He drove to the pet store, parked the car and went inside. He took a cart and went to the pet food aisle, put a bag of puppy food in the cart along with a food dish and a water dish. Then he went to the bedding aisle and got a large pillow doggy-bed. He also got several squeaky toys, some dog treats and rawhide bones, a puppy collar and a larger collar and a leash, and finally a large breed dog carrier that they could use for a long time for the dog. He went to the register and paid for the items, then loaded everything into the car. All the items went into the trunk except for the carrier, which he put in the back seat. He left the parking lot and drove to the Walmart store. He purchased a large red bow to tie onto the carrier. He then drove to Mr. Williams' farm. The old man was sitting on the his front porch. Old Sally and all the pups were there too. Ariel's pup was sitting on Mr. Williams' lap with a pink bow tied around her neck. Jack saw the bow and smiled. "Had to make this little girl ready for her new mistress, right?" the older man chuckled.

Jack laughed and said, "Yeah. Ariel's going to love this little bundle of fuzz! I just need to put the carrier together, then I'll take her home. Do you mind if I put it together here, Mr. Williams?" Jack asked. "No, no, Not at all. Do you need any tools for it?" he asked.

"Just a pair of pliers and a flat-head screwdriver, sir." Jack replied as he took the carrier from the car. Mr. Williams put the pup in the little fenced area away from the others, then went into the garage to get the pliers and screwdriver. He came back with the tools and helped Jack assemble the carrier. When it was done, Jack put the carrier in the back seat of the car. It just fit through the door of the car. He tied the red gift bow to the door of the carrier while Mr. Williams got the pup. The two men talked for a few minutes about the dogs. Mr. Williams told Jack, "During the day when you and Ariel are at work, the pup will be fine staying in the barn with the doors closed as long as she has food and water in there where hay and dirt wouldn't get into it. I have an extra stall in the barn set just for the dogs, and they sleep in there at night. There are toys in there for them to play with too. If you put the pup in the barn when no one's home, she can relieve herself in the stall when she has to."

Jack said, "That's a great idea! Thanks a lot. Now I better be getting this little girl home to her new momma. Thanks again for the pup, Mr. Williams. See you around! Have a great night too sir." The men shook hands and Jack left in his car, the pup snuggling on the seat beside him. About ten minutes before he got to Ariel's driveway, Jack pulled the car to the side of the road. He got out with the pup in his arms, opened the back door of the car, then the carrier door, and put the puppy in the carrier, closing the door afterward. The puppy would ride there the rest of the way home. Ariel's car was already in the driveway when Jack pulled in. He blew the horn of the car and Ariel came outside. She came to the car and threw her arms around him as he got out of the car. He spun her around in a big hug, her feet flying out as he spun.

He hugged and kissed her and said, "Hi baby! I sure missed you today!" He held her back from him and looked at her. She still had her work clothes on, but she had taken off her shoes and was wearing her silly fuzzy pink bunny slippers.

"I missed u today too, Jack." she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.