Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

He checked to make sure Ariel was alright, then removed her from the table, laying her gently on her bear-skin rug in front of the fireplace. "Ohhh Jack, take me, my love! Take me now! I want to feel you inside me, filling me with your hard cock!" she whispered urgently. He kissed her deeply then quickly shed his underwear and knelt between her legs on the rug. He teasingly rubbed the head of his throbbing shaft up and down the lips of her wet mound. He pressed the head into her then withdrew it, then pushed it back in and pulled it back out several more times, making her beg for it.

She moaned loudly as she said, "Please Jack! Please make love to me now! I want you so bad right now!"

He positioned his shaft at her leaking opening, grabbed her hips with both hands and thrust completely within her sheath. "Ahhh Jack, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ooohhhhhhh God!" she moaned as he moved in and out of her wetness. Each thrust of his steel and silken rod was an agony of delight, each retreat a madness, making Ariel want more and more. She raised her legs, wrapping them around his waist and hooking her ankles behind his back as he thrust harder, faster, and deeper into her hot wet flesh. Her hands reached up behind his neck and pulled him close to her. She kissed him deeply, her tongue dancing with his in rhythm to the thrusts of his hips.

Jack groaned as her orgasm hit her and she sank her fingernails into his back. Her sheath convulsed and throbbed around his thrusting cock and he stiffened as he reached his own orgasm deep inside her, shooting his hot load against her pulsating womb. She moaned loudly as his cock throbbed within her, releasing his seed. He collapsed beside her on his side, his member still inside her. He pulled her close and they kissed and caressed each other as their hearts slowed and their breathing returned to normal. "Oh baby, that was so good! The best yet! I love you, Ariel darlin'." Jack told her.

"I love you too Jack. That wasn't just good, sweetheart. That was excellent!" she said, then added excitedly, "And I didn't pass out either, baby!"

He chuckled and kissed her forehead, "No you didn't, sweetheart. No you didn't."

Ariel yawned, trying to cover it up with her hand, but Jack saw it. "Let's go up to bed baby. We've had a long weekend." He slid himself from her sheath and stood up, their mixed love juices dripping from his now limp member. He reached down and helped Ariel to her feet. They went into the bathroom and Ariel put their clothes in the laundry hamper. Jack prepared the shower while Ariel took the wet laundry from the washer and put it in the dryer. Jack helped her into the shower, then stepped in after her. They washed each other, shampooed each others hair, then rinsed off. Ariel let Jack step out first, then he helped her out, handing her a big fluffy black towel to dry off with. He grabbed another towel and wrapped it around his waist, and he handed her another towel to wrap around her hair before they went upstairs.

When they went into the bedroom, Ariel dropped the towels and tossed them into the laundry basket. She went to the dresser and took out a pair of skimpy white panties, then tossed Jack his black Harley boxers from the same drawer. She pulled on her panties, then closed the drawer while Jack put on his boxers. Ariel opened another drawer and turned to Jack, "Which nighty should I wear tonight darling?"

He thought for a few seconds then wickedly replied, "Ummm ... How about the ... invisible one, baby?"

She laughed and said, "I think that's a great choice, baby." Then she closed the drawer and grabbed her hair brush from her dresser.

Ariel sat on the bed and brushed her hair. Jack sat there watching her, smiling as her bare breasts wiggled with every move she made. She was sitting Indian-style on the bed and Jack could see the outline of her mound through her panties. She paused in her brushing and yawned, then continued brushing her hair. "Jack, baby, would you please go over and get me a pony tail holder from the basket on the dresser?" she asked him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.