Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Ariel was laying on the bed, completely naked except for the ring on her finger and a small necklace around her neck. Her hair was loosened from its braid and cascaded over her shoulders, covering her lush breasts. Her perky little nipples were temptingly peeking out from between strands of her chocolaty hair, like tan buttons on brown silk. His gaze slid down over her breasts, across her slightly curved belly and down to the delectable dark curls that hid her sweet tangy secret spot that he loved so much. Jack felt the blood rush to his loins as his desire grew more evident under Ariel's seductive gaze. She smiled as her eyes drifted over his lean muscular body, appreciating every line and bulge on his body. Her eyes lit up as her gaze rested on the bulge in the front of his jeans.

She patted the bed beside her and he quickly shed his clothes and laid beside her. He kissed her deeply as his hands pushed her hair back over her shoulders, exposing her ripe, ample breasts and golden tanned nipples. He sat up slightly and gazed lovingly at her as the candlelight turned her tanned skin to silky bronze and brought out the red highlights in her hair. Jack said, "Baby, you are so beautiful. I love you, Ariel, my gorgeous golden angel." She smiled and reached her arm up, placing her hand on the back of his head and pulling his face close to hers.

She rubbed her nose against his and whispered huskily, "And you Jack, my handsome prince, are the sexiest man I've ever had the pleasure of being with. No one will ever take your place, my love." Then she placed a kiss full of love and desire on his full sensuous lips, her tongue caressing his lips, then slipping between them to stroke against his teeth and his tongue in an imitation of what was going to happen with other parts of their bodies. Jack groaned and broke the kiss to move his mouth down her neck to her shoulders, kissing every little inch of her exposed skin. His hand slid up her side, caressing her tanned skin gently as he moved up to cup her breast, his thumb moving teasingly over her nipple.

She moaned, arching her back and pressing her breast harder against his hand. His lips moved down her chest to her other breast and capturing the perky nipple in his mouth between his teeth, nipping gently. Ariel ran her fingers through his hair and pressed him closer to her breast. He sucked hungrily upon the sweet flesh of her nipple, giving equal attention to both of her luscious breasts. Ariel moaned, then brought her leg up, rubbing her foot against the back of his calf. He slid his hand down over her stomach, feeling her muscles twitch at the contact. His hand paused at her navel and he dipped his finger inside and wiggled it, causing Ariel to gasp at the sensation. Then his hand moved down to lightly brush over the silken curls of her love nest.

Jack teased her, slipping his finger in between the swollen lips of her mound and pulling it back out when she lifted her hips trying to get deeper contact with his hand. He did this several times, and each time, he could feel more moisture gathering on the hairs between her legs. Jack got up on the bed and lay between her legs. He looked up at Ariel, her eyes glazed with desire. The tip of her dainty pink tongue darted out and licked her lips and she smiled at him. He looked back at her damp curls and gently spread the flesh with his fingers. He could see her swollen pleasure button peeking at him and couldn't resist giving it a kiss. He caressed it with his tongue, sending jolts of delight through Ariel's body. He licked her in long sweeping strokes, tasting the sweet muskiness of her mound.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.