Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Jack told her to open the bigger envelope first. She did so, removing some papers and reading them. She looked at Jack and said, "Mine?? This land is mine? Ohhh Jack! Thank you so much, darling!" She was crying happy tears as she leapt up and hugged him tightly.

"Hey now, baby! No crying allowed until after you look in the other envelope and the little box that are sitting on the table!" he said as he handed her a tissue.

"Now I know why you had the tissues in there, baby." she said with a laugh as she took the offered tissue and sat back down in the chair, drying her eyes and cheeks of the salty tears.

Ariel picked up the other envelope and opened it. It was a birthday card from Jack. "Thank you Jack. It's a lovely card., and I will treasure it always." she said.

"Open the box now baby." he said to her as he sat on the other chair beside her. She untied the little ribbon that was tied around the small box. Her hands were shaking a lot, so Jack took the box from her and opened it as he got down on one knee. Ariel burst into tears again when she saw the ring nestled in a pillow of black velvet. "Ariel, my true love, I have waited too many years to find a woman who is as kind, loving, beautiful, sexy and spontaneous as you are. I believe that I have found my soul mate in you, honey. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, baby. What I'm trying to say is: Ariel Marie Collins, would you do me the honor of becoming my beautiful bride in holy matrimony?" he asked her.

Ariel sniffed and wiped her eyes again, "Jack, are you asking me to marry you?"

"Yes baby, I am." he replied.

Without even thinking about it, Ariel threw her arms around him, kissed him and said, "Yes Jack, Yes! A million times, yes! I will marry you!" Jack grinned a huge smile and slipped the diamond and amethyst ring onto her finger, then kissed her deeply, a passionate kiss full of desire and love. Ariel kissed him back with so much passion and love that she thought for sure that her heart would burst from sheer joy and happiness. She started tugging at his shirt and pulled it off of him, then she unbuckled his belt as she kissed his chest.

"Whoa now, baby! Slow down!" Jack told her, "We have all weekend, baby! No need to hurry!" She stopped and looked up at him.

"All weekend, Jack? But how? There's no shelter for the horses if it rains." she said, her face showing her concern for her horses.

Jack chuckled and said, "Now honey, don't worry. They will be fine. There's a shelter by the corral for them now, baby. Andy helped me build it when I told him what I was planning to do up here." She ran to the door, which was still opened, ran down the steps and looked toward the corral. Sure enough, over behind the trees was a shelter with a corral rail chute leading from it to the main corral so the horses could go under it whenever they wanted.

Ariel and Jack walked over to see the shelter. Ariel went into the corral and petted her horses when they nuzzled her tenderly. Ariel looked at the shelter, which was closed in on 3 sides and had a hayrack and water bucket on each end wall. She turned to Jack and said, "It's wonderful Jack, but where are the grooming supplies, pitchfork, shovel and wheelbarrow, and the grain bin?"

He took her hand and led her to the back side of the shelter, opened a small door for her to look inside. "They are all in here, baby." he said as he opened the door. She looked in and saw the grooming bucket sitting by the door, the shovel and pitchfork leaning against the wall beside the wheelbarrow, a barrel of grain in the corner beside a few bales of hay and straw, and the grain feeders on top of the barrel.

Ariel turned to Jack, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply. "Thank you Jack, for all of this. It's wonderful!" she said happily.

He kissed her back and said huskily, "Baby, you are so welcome. I'm so happy that you like your surprise. And you know what, baby? I was thinking that maybe we could stay out here every weekend until the weather gets too cold, during the spring, summer and fall as long as the weather is decent. What do you think, honey?"

She thought for a moment, then said, "Yeah, that would be great, Jack. We could rearrange our work schedules so we get weekends off. I could set Angel up at home in the barn with her food and water, or maybe bring her here with us, if that's ok with you dear. What do you think?"

Jack said, "Well baby, you already have weekends off at the day care center, and I don't see any problem with changing my schedule to have weekends off from the lumber mill. And as for Angel, it's fine for her to come out here with us if you really want her to. You do have a pet carrier for her, don't you baby?" Ariel nodded and they walked back to the cabin by the pond. Jack said, "We'll have to use a campfire for cooking for now, baby. So I'll go hunt up some firewood for tonight, then tomorrow I'll ask Andy to help me cut down some of those dead trees that are across the pond over there." Then Jack took the ax from the box where the saddles were and went to gather some wood for the fire.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.