Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight against his body, his arousal very evident against her tummy. She slid her hands around his waist as he kissed her, then she moved them down to his hard firm butt and squeezed hard with both hands, making him grunt and growl. He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. He unfastened her garter belt and tossed it to the floor, her panties following quickly. He spread her legs and lay between them, kissing her deeply, his tongue engaged in a sensuous dance of love with hers. His kisses left her mouth to trail over her cheeks, eyes, nose, forehead, down to her ears, then on down her neck to her shoulders. He tenderly kissed the throbbing pulse-point at the base of her neck, feeling it beat rapidly in anticipation.

He kissed her shoulders, then moved down to nuzzle her breasts, kissing and teasing each nipple to full hardness. He licked, kissed, sucked and nipped both nipples, gently taking them between his teeth and giving gentle tugs. Ariel moaned her pleasure as Jack continued his sweet assault on her lush breasts. He moved down slightly, leaving a fiery trail of kisses all over her ribcage and tummy. He dipped his tongue into her belly button and he smiled when her stomach muscles twitched. H did that again and again, causing Ariel to giggle. He kissed her belly button, then left hot kisses down to the dark silky curls at the apex of her thighs.

He placed kisses all around her womanhood, on her tummy and inner thighs, but carefully avoiding her secret spot, just to tease her. He heard her let out a low growl when he lightly nuzzled her curls with his nose, inhaling her rich tangy scent. Jack raised his head, looked up at Ariel and saw the desire shining in her beautiful hazel-amber eyes. Her face was flushed and her full kissably soft lips were slightly parted. He looked down at her mound and saw that she was starting to leak her love juices, dampening the dark curls. Jack smiled wickedly just before burying his face in her love nest.

His fingers gently opened her up for his probing tongue, spreading wide her swollen flesh. His tongue found her pleasure nub and flicked over it rapidly several times before he clamped his lips around it and sucked hungrily. He slowly slid two fingers into her hot leaking hole in a slow steady rhythm of lovemaking. Her hips lifted to meet his tongue's loving touches and she reached down to tangle her fingers in his hair, pressing his mouth and tongue into her wetness even more. Jack licked her whole mound, inside and out, savoring the sweet tanginess of her love juices. Within seconds, she was moaning and her love tunnel was tightly contracting around his fingers, her juices gushing out all over his fingers and hand.

Ariel looked down at him and said huskily, "I want you Jack. I want to suck and lick you, just like you just did to me!" Jack gave a husky laugh and sat up, his legs over the side of the bed. Ariel got off the bed and knelt on the floor between his legs. He placed his hands on either side of her face and kissed her deeply, his tongue probing into her mouth to stroke her teeth and tangle with her tongue. She could taste her juices on his lips and tongue, which excited her even more, then she broke the kiss, gasping for breath. He let her push him back on the bed. She put her hands on his thighs and began massaging him. She placed kisses on his thighs, moving up to his tummy, but not touching his groin area yet. She dipped her tongue into his belly button the same way he did with her, making him laugh and clench his tight abs.

Ariel moved back down to his thighs and gently cupped his testicles in one hand, massaging and fondling them, while her other hand wrapped around his stiffening shaft. She slowly began stroking it. Her head bent low over his stomach and her long brown hair drifted across his belly. Jack gasped at that exquisite feeling, like a sheet of silk being trailed across his belly. She took a thick tendril of hair and brushed it across the tip of his now erect manhood, causing it to jerk in her hand. She giggled at his response, then opened her mouth. Her dainty pink tongue darted out and flicked the head of his cock, making it jerk again in her hand. She started to stroke him faster as she took him into her mouth, feeling him fill her completely. She began sucking him steadily, in rhythm to her hand strokes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.