Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Ariel stared in awe at the gorgeous fountain garden where little orange and white Koi fish were happily swimming in the pond. She turned to Jack and said, "Oh Jack, this is so lovely! Thank you for bringing me to this beautiful restaurant. I love you so much, Jack."

He got up from the table and walked over to her by the garden, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply, then said, "You are so welcome, baby. I knew you'd like this place." As he spoke, his voice turned husky. He looked into Ariel's eyes and saw the sparks of desire twinkling in her amber eyes, and he knew that she saw them in his eyes too. He led her back to the table and helped her sit, then he took his seat again just as the waiter came into the room with a bottle of wine for the two lovers.

The waiter quietly poured the wine, then left the bottle in an ice bucket by the table. They sipped their wine, staring intently into each other's eyes with unspoken promises for the night to come. They didn't break the eye contact until the waiter arrived pushing a cart containing their meal: Lobster with Lemon-butter sauce for Jack and Haddock filet with asparagus for Ariel, crisp green salad topped with fresh vegetables, fresh baked rolls with butter, and Chocolate Mousse topped with whipped cream and shaved chocolate for dessert. Ariel was astonished with the magnificence of the meal Jack had ordered for them when he made the reservation.

"MMMMMM Jack, dinner looks absolutely delicious! I can't wait to taste it!" she said as she forked off a small piece of her fish and popping it into her mouth. She rolled her eyes and groaned in pleasure, then said, "Oh My God Jack! This fish is positively exquisite and extremely delicious! You have to try a bite!"

She forked off another piece and fed it to Jack, who chewed it slowly and said, "You're right baby. It is good! Would you like to try a piece of my lobster?"

"No thank you, dear. I don't care for lobster much. But thanks anyhow love. May I trouble the waiter for a glass of ice water? The fish is making me thirsty and the wine isn't helping much, but I don't want to be a bother to you." she replied.

Jack chuckled and said, "Baby, you are not tonight, nor will you ever be, a bother to me. I love you with my entire heart and soul for all of eternity. My days and nights are so full of thoughts of you, baby, that it's hard for me to concentrate on anything else when I'm away from you. Nothing and no one will ever come between us, honey." Then he signaled to the waiter for a pitcher of water before he lifted her hand to his lips and gently kissed her palm, causing those familiar currents of desire to course through her again and making her shift slightly in her chair. She looked at him and saw the desire smoldering there, and he could see it in her eyes too.

They both ate their dinner happily, laughing and talking. They ate the Chocolate Mousse, had another glass of wine, then left the restaurant after Jack paid the bill and they got their jackets. They walked back to the car, Jack had his arm around her waist and she had hers around him. Before opening the door for Ariel, Jack pulled her close, leaned her against the car and kissed her deeply. He pressed his hips against her so she could feel what she did to him. His hard bulge of arousal pressed against her tummy, causing her to moan softly and whisper, "Let's go home, baby. You need to have that (Here she moved her gaze down to the front of his pants.) checked out by someone special!" She giggled at the wicked gleam in his eyes and winked seductively at him as he opened the car door for her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.