Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Jack pulled his now soft shaft from her dripping love nest, rolled off her and looked at the clock on the night stand. It said 8:45 pm. He turned to her and said, "Honey, we better get cleaned up and dressed if we're going to arrive on time at the restaurant where I've made dinner reservations. The reservation is for two at The Dream Scape Restaurant for 9:45 pm. I've arranged for a private candlelight dinner in one of the small private dining rooms, complete with wine and dessert if you want it, baby."

Ariel's eyes brightened and a huge smile spread across her face as she sat up and threw her arms around him. "Oh Jack! That sounds so wonderfully romantic!! I've never been to that restaurant because I thought it would be really expensive and there was no way I could afford it." she said. She jumped out of bed, ran downstairs and grabbed their clothes from the living room. She was just coming into the kitchen when Jack appeared at the bottom of the stairs. She gave his clothes to him on her way into the bathroom. She washed up, then fixed her hair and make-up. Jack followed her into the bathroom, used the toilet, then washed up and combed his shoulder length black hair after he dressed.

He helped Ariel with her dress, zipping it up for her, then tying the red scarf around her waist for her. She pulled her panties back on and adjusted her garter belt and stockings. She brushed her hair and tied the white scarf back into it. She touched up her makeup again and added more perfume, then followed Jack out to the living room. He picked up her shoes from the floor by the fireplace and said, "Sit on the coffee table, honey. I want to put your shoes on your feet for you." Ariel moved aside the potted plant on the table and sat down.

Jack knelt on the floor in front of her, her shoes in his hand. He gently picked up her dainty left foot, kissed it tenderly, then slipped on the high-heeled red shoe. He did the same thing with her right foot and shoe. She smiled as he placed his hands on either side of her hips and leaned forwards, kissing her deeply. When Jack broke the kiss, he stood and helped Ariel stand up. She said, "I forgot my bracelets upstairs on my dresser. I'll go get them and be right back, my love."

He said, "Hurry up, darling', we only have half an hour." Ariel giggled then hurried upstairs to where she left her jewelry on the dresser. She put on her ruby earrings, with the matching necklace and wrist bracelet, and her pearl and ruby ankle bracelet around her right ankle.

Then she went back downstairs, turning off the light on the way. Jack had turned off the TV, and all the lights except for the light above the kitchen sink, and he was waiting by the door for Ariel with her ruby red knitted shawl in his hands. She grabbed her purse from the closet and her house keys from the hook by the door. Jack draped the shawl over her shoulders, then opened the door for her. They left the house, locking up behind them, and walked to the car. Jack opened the door for her to get in. He fastened her seatbelt for her as he kissed her, before closing the door. He went around to the driver's side and got in, buckling up his seatbelt before starting the car.

He backed the car out of the driveway and drove to town, reaching over and taking Ariel's hand in his. He squeezed it gently then brought it up to his mouth and pressed tender kisses into her open palm, sending goose bumps up her arm and making her smile lovingly at him. He smiled back at her. About ten minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant. Jack parked the car, then got out and opened Ariel's door for her. He took her hand and they walked into the restaurant. The host took Jack's jacket and Ariel's shawl to the coat room. He came back and led them to their private dining room. Ariel looked around the room after the host helped her to sit.

There was a big fountain in the corner, and lots of plants and flowers surrounding a built in fish pond beneath the fountain. "Oh Jack, that is so beautiful! I'd love to walk over and look at it, if that's ok." she said to him expectantly.

"Of course, baby. Go ahead and look at it." he said. He pulled out her chair for her and she walked over to the fountain garden pond. She looked at all the beautiful flowers and cupped a large yellow blossom in her hand, dipping her nose close to it and inhaling deeply of its sweet fragrance. Jack saw which flower she was admiring and said, "That's called a 'Cup o' Gold' blossom, baby. It originates in the Caribbean on an island that pirates used to inhabit back in the 1600's."

"Would that island be called Tortuga, by any chance, dear?" she asked with a wink.

He nodded his head and asked, "Yes baby, how did you know?"

"Just a guess, Jack. I remember reading about these blossoms in an old book that my grandma used to have." she told him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.