Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"Are you ok, honey? Am I hurting you?" Jack asked.

Ariel said, "I'm fine, Jack. It doesn't hurt at all. In fact, it feels wonderful! Love me Jack! NOW!" Jack smiled and kissed her as he started moving inside her, slowly in and out, almost withdrawing all the way before plunging back into her completely. Ariel drew her legs up, wrapped them around his waist and locked her ankles behind his back, giving him deeper penetration. He leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth, licking, sucking and nibbling on it. He gave equal attention to her other breast as his hands cupped her bottom, pushing himself as deep as he could go.

Ariel wrapped her arms around Jack, holding him tight against her and whispering over and over in his ear, "Oh God yes, love me Jack! Love me!!" A loud moan escaped from her and Jack could feel her muscles around his shaft start to quiver and convulse as another orgasm overtook her, an electrical current flashing through her body like a bolt of lightening in a storm.

Jack continued the hard, deep thrusting, feeling his release closing in on him. Within a moment or two, Ariel felt his body stiffen as he let out an animal-like growl of pleasurable release as he spilled himself deep within her hot, wet sheath of love. Ariel's body quivered again with the throbbing of Jack's release within her. He collapsed on her, breathing heavily, his body still joined intimately with hers. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked into her eyes, smiling. "Damn, baby! That was even better than I had hoped. Thank you my love, for giving me such great pleasure!" Jack said just before he kissed Ariel.

She smiled at him and said, "Wow, that was wonderful, honey. I've never had three orgasms during one lovemaking session! I am so happy, Jack. Thank you darling." Then she kissed him back so passionately that when the kiss was broken, they were both gasping for breath. Jack rolled off her, withdrawing himself from the warmth of her body and laid beside her. She moved closer to him, laying her head on his shoulder as her hand toyed idly with the hairs on his chest. She sighed deeply, causing him to look down into her face and ask, "What are you thinking, baby? You seem to be a thousand miles away, with that serious look on your face, even though you're smiling."

She lifted her gaze to his and said, "I'm just so happy right now. I don't want this to end between us, ever. I want you to stay here with me, Jack. Move in with me, baby, please?" He looked surprised, yet relieved at the boldness of her statement. He had thought at first that she was joking, but the look on her face told him she was serious. He smiled and kissed her adorable little nose. He told her, "You know what, baby? I had the feeling you might say something like that after I made love to you. I just happen to have a duffel bag outside in my car with clothes to last me a few days, if you're sure you want me to stay here with you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.