Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Ariel stepped away, took Jack's hand and grabbed the wine bottle. He grabbed the glasses and they went into the kitchen, then Ariel led him up the stairs to her bedroom. She placed the bottle and glasses on the dresser. Then she walked over to her bookshelf and turned on her stereo to some soft rock music. When she turned around, Jack was sitting on the bed smiling at her. She smiled back at him then walked to the bed and sat beside him. He leaned over and kissed her tenderly.

Jack unbuttoned her blouse and slowly pushed it off her shoulders. He nibbled her ear and his mouth slid down to kiss her neck. Jack raised his head to look at Ariel. He took her hand, placed it on the bulge in the front of his pants and said, "See what you do to me, baby? I want you so bad right now, and I'm trying hard not to rip those pretty clothes from you and ravish that sexy body of yours, honey." Ariel was speechless. All she could manage was a soft moan and a barely seen nod.

That was all Jack needed to proceed. He swiftly removed the rest of Ariel's clothes and laid her back in the middle of the bed. Ariel's heart was beating rapidly at the thought of what was to come. Jack stood by the bed looking down at her in all her naked glory. The lights from the candles on the dresser and night stands cast her body in a golden glow and brought out the red and amber highlights in her hair. Jack inhaled deeply then released the breath in a big gush of air.

Ariel stared openly at Jack as he quickly undressed and laid on the bed beside her, pulling her close to him. She could feel his hard maleness throbbing against her hip as his hands moved over the heated flesh of her tummy, her muscles flinching at the gentle touch of his fingers. His hand moved up to cup the fullness of her breasts, rolling the pert nipples between his thumb and finger. Ariel closed her eyes tight against the delicious sensations coursing through her body from the sensuous movements of Jack's fingers and hand.

Jack's head dipped down and his tongue flicked out to caress her nipples. Ariel moaned and arched her back, pressing her breasts closer to his mouth. He opened his mouth, drawing her nipple into it and sucking hungrily. He gave the same attention to her other breast and nipple too. Ariel's hands moved up into his hair, pressing him closer to her breast. His hand left her breasts to slowly slide down her ribs and tummy, to the triangle of dark silky curls atop her thighs. His hand cupped her secret area and rubbed gently, causing her to lift her hips closer to his hand. Jack slowly slipped his finger into the moistness of her flesh and began to stroke her slowly. Ariel moaned and closed her eyes as Jack slid a finger deep inside her hot wet hole.

She gasped at the first sensation of his finger in there, then he started moving it in and out, slowly at first, then slipping in a second finger and moving them faster, her hips moving in rhythm with his hand. He could feel her muscles quiver and tighten around his fingers as the first orgasm overtook her like a tidal wave. Ariel thought that his touch on her flesh was like liquid fire coursing through her veins as the orgasm hit her. She was panting hard and moaning softly at the exquisite torture he was causing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.