Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

That Jack would actually call her within a week was really surprising to Ariel. He called her three days later and they met at a local coffee shop called Café Z. They sat at a corner table drinking coffee and talking about many topics, the weather, sports, music, current events, and their families. They were there for 3 hours enjoying each other's company when Ariel asked him to come to her house for dinner the next night. He accepted right away, saying, "I'll even bring the wine, honey."

Since the next day was Saturday and Ariel was off from work, she went to the store to get the groceries needed for her dinner with Jack. She decided on Spaghetti and Meatballs, tossed salad, garlic bread, and Lemon Meringue Pie for dessert. She also picked up other items that she needed. She stopped by the drug store and picked up the refill prescription for her birth control pills, a box of condoms and a tube of lube. "Better safe than sorry," she said to herself. She stopped by the florist on her way home and bought a bouquet of assorted flowers for the table arrangement. She hurried home to get everything ready.

When she got home, she put away the groceries, fed the cat, then set herself to work cleaning every room in her house: the living room, kitchen & dining room, bathroom, and her bedroom upstairs in the loft. She took the bearskin rug from in front of the fireplace outside and flopped it over the clothesline in the back yard to air it out. She beat it with a broom to get the dust out of it. She went to the barn and fed her two horses, Cajun, the Quarter Horse gelding and Lady, the Thoroughbred mare. Angel the cat was in the barn hunting for mice, and meowed when Ariel bent to pet her. Ariel grabbed a horse brush and went to run it quickly over the bear rug before taking it inside to put back in front of the fireplace. After putting the rug back, Ariel went out to the garden with a basket over her arm.

She picked the vegetables needed for the tossed salad: lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, carrots and cucumbers, placing them in the basket. She carried the vegetables inside and washed them. She put them in the refrigerator to chill until she was ready to make the salad. She went outside again, grabbed the horse brush and put it back in the barn. She went to the wood pile and got an armload of wood. She took the wood inside and placed it in the wood box by the fireplace. She put kindling in the fireplace just in case she wanted to light a fire after dinner if things went well. She glanced up at the mantle clock: 6:30 pm. An hour and a half until Jack arrived.

She washed her hands and prepared the vegetables for the salad, putting them into a big bowl in the fridge. She got the spaghetti from the cupboard, then put a pot of water on the stove. She took the garlic bread out of the freezer to thaw. Ariel looked at the clock again: 6:45 pm. She ran up the stairs to her room, threw open the doors of her closet and decided what to wear. She took out a black leather knee-length skirt with rhinestone studs along the hem and side seams, a red silk shirt with a floral design done in pink rhinestones, and her red spike heel shoes, laying the clothes on the bed and the shoes on the floor by the bed. Then she went to her dresser and took out her red lace and silk bra and the matching panties, black fishnet stockings and her red garter belt, putting them on the bed too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.