Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

The afternoon was dark. There was only a sliver of sun showing occasionally through the thick blanket of clouds in the sky. There was a rain shower approaching, judging from the darkness of the afternoon. The air was warm and humid, a typical mid- July evening.

Ariel pulled her car into her driveway after a long day at Sunshine Kids Day Care Center where she worked. The cabin in the woods was dark and surrounded by trees. Ariel loved it. She parked the car and fumbled in her purse for her house keys before leaving the car. She found the key and went to the door. Her big white cat, Angel, was patiently waiting on the porch by the door, meowing. Ariel bent down and scooped up the cat, hugging her gently.

When the door was unlocked and opened, Angel jumped from Ariel's arms and ran into the kitchen to eat. Ariel closed the door, turned on the light switch by the door and kicked off her black high heeled shoes, putting them in the closet by the door. She went in the kitchen and took a bottle of beer from the fridge. She opened it and took a long swallow as she sat on the chair by the table. "What a day, Angel. Those kids were wild today, kitty." she said to the cat, who looked at her and meowed. She sat there for about 15 minutes, drinking her beer. She looked at the clock on the wall, 5:45 pm. She had just over 2 hours before Jack would arrive.

Ariel opened the cabinet door by the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine, putting it on the top shelf in the refrigerator to get cold. She took 2 wine glasses from the cupboard and rummaged around in the utensil drawer for the corkscrew, setting it on the counter by the glasses. With the wine chilling, Ariel went into the living room and turned on the stereo to her favorite country station. She walked back through the kitchen and into the bathroom, undressing as she went.

She took off her blue button-up blouse and long black skirt, tossing them into the laundry hamper. She removed her black lace bra, black lace panties, black fishnet stockings and black garter belt, tossing them into the lingerie basket by the hamper. She pulled out the hairpins that were holding her hair up and placed them on the counter by the sink. She shook out her cloud of chocolate brown hair that fell to her waist. She turned on the water in the shower and stepped into it, closing the curtain.

Ariel let the warm water flow seductively over her smooth skin, which was tanned golden from the sun. It flowed over her ample breasts and pert nipples, over her slightly plump tummy and butt, down over the dark silky curls of her woman's mound and down her long shapely legs to her dainty feet with the toenails painted bright red. She closed her eyes and thought about the night ahead. Her boyfriend Jack would be there at 8:00 sharp. She opened her eyes and looked at the clock on the wall above the toilet: 6:00 pm. Exactly two hours until Jack got there for dinner.

Ariel smiled as she poured shampoo onto her hand and washed her hair, remembering the day she met Jack: She was shopping for a new computer at the local electronics store and he was looking at the one beside the one she was looking at. At first, Ariel thought he was one of the store salesmen, so she asked him, "Excuse me, sir. Could you tell me more about this particular laptop computer? What features it has and all?"

He replied in a very sensual voice, "Sorry ma'am. I don't work here and I don't know much about that model. You might want to ask one of the guys wearing the green shirts."

At the sound of that silky smooth voice, Ariel looked up to see the most handsome man she'd ever seen. His long shoulder length hair was black as a raven's feathers, with blue highlights where the light touched it. His skin was a golden bronze from being out in the sun a lot. He had high cheek bones, a strong square jaw, and the most beautiful, heart-stopping blue eyes she'd ever seen. They weren't very light, but they weren't very dark either, almost a royal blue color that a person could almost drown in.

He had broad muscular shoulders, long strong arms and hands that could probably be dangerous as well as gentle. He was wearing a tight white tee shirt with a patch of curly dark chest hair peeking out at the low collar. His chest was well formed, and Ariel could see the small dark bumps of his nipples poking against the thin fabric of the shirt.

Her gaze moved down slowly, taking in the view of his flat 6-pack abs, lean narrow waist, slim muscular hips, thighs and legs which were covered by a pair of tight black denim jeans. He was wearing a pair of black snakeskin cowboy boots. She quickly brought her gaze back up to his face, blushing as her eyes locked with his. He knew by her blushing that she had been checking him out. He extended his hand, smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Jack Coltrane."

Ariel took his hand and shook it, feeling his strong but gentle grip and said, "I'm Ariel Jones. Nice to meet you, Mr. Coltrane." At the contact of his hand on hers, Ariel felt a tremor of heat move up her arm and down to the pit of her stomach, feeling like a hundred butterflies being released inside of her.

His smile would have knocked her socks off if she had been wearing any. His teeth were perfectly straight and shining brilliantly white in that gorgeously tanned, clean shaven face. Ariel resisted the urge to reach up and run her fingers over those full sensuous lips surrounding those pearly white teeth.

"What am I doing? I just met him. I can't reach up and caress his face like I've known him for years!" she thought to herself. She turned away quickly so he wouldn't see the rosy pink blush creeping up over her face.

He smiled at her again, then he surprised her by asking, "Would you like to go out for coffee with me sometime?" She was speechless, so she nodded that she would like to. He reached into his back pocket, pulled out his wallet, then removed a card from it. He handed it to her and she read it. It was a business card with his phone number on it. "Call me when you can join me for coffee, ok?" he said with a smile.

She reached into her purse, pulled out a notepad and pen and wrote down her name and phone number. She tore off the page and handed it to him. She said, "Not if you call me first!" Then she gave him her own dazzling smile. they said good bye to each other, made their purchases, and Ariel left the store with her new laptop computer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.