Champion of the Kingdom
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Asiara is the Realm's most beautiful, and most feared warrior woman, as deft in the ways of the flesh as she is with her own two blades. But when her Queen sends her on a campaign to conquer the Southern Kingdom, a brief detour sets in motion a chain of erotic encounters that will change Asiara forever.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Oral Sex  

No loud snap brought Asiara to her senses this time. Instead, a gentle command drew her eyes slowly open. The fiery colors of the evening sun had died, and now the Queen's chamber was coated in night. But as Asiara lay on her back, staring into the far reaches of the vast tower that rose around her it wasn't darkness that met her eyes, but thousands of tiny pricks of light, as the candles that had been present during the evening now seemed to have multiplied, filling the hall with soft yellow light, yet still leaving the alluring balance of shadow.

The only sounds she heard were her own deep, longing moans. But these weren't moans of frustration – they were moans of rapture. Asiara's body was strung so tight with the need for climax, but this state of tension was merely an expression of her Queen's control, so she reveled in it. She wasn't sure if she was still under the compulsion of the pendant, or if she were simply submitting to her Queen consciously, but either way, Asiara remained motionless in the absence of command.

She was lying on her back with her legs and arms in a spread eagle. She could feel the cool marble floor beneath her, soothing her still warm buttocks. In addition, she felt ropes around her wrists and ankles, pulling her limbs taught, trapping her body in the same way that the pendant had trapped her mind. Just thinking of this brought Asiara's attention to her sex as her hips writhed slightly, as though trying to increase friction with an invisible lover. She also noticed that her skin felt different, somehow – the grime from the road seemed to be gone. Her hair, too, felt different. She could feel some of the curls against her skin, and they seemed clean, perhaps even slightly scented.

Suddenly, Asiara saw the Queen, standing at her head, looking down at her. The auburn-haired beauty bent down to caress Asiara's face – to run her hand through her clean and styled hair. "You are truly a stunning specimen, my dear."

"Thank you, my Queen." Asiara whined out through her moans.

"The wild disheveled look had an allure all its own, but this is much more becoming. What do you think?" With that, the Queen spoke a few words that Asiara didn't understand – words of magic. The air above Asiara seemed to shimmer for a moment before coalescing into a flat, reflective surface.

What Asiara saw took her breath away – and drove her wild with arousal. For there, in that reflection, she saw herself in all of her beautiful and submissive glory. She had clearly been bathed, and her skin had been coated in anoil that, in addition to muting the pain that lingered from the candle wax, caused her to practically glow in the sensual candlelight. Her hair had been cleaned and set, framing her stunning face, which revealed her wildly excited state through a smoldering and erotic intensity that lurked beneath the surface of her expression. Her breasts jutted into the cool air – her nipples proudly erect and yearning for attention. And her body was trapped in that spread and vulnerable position, with ropes attached to small stone rings protruding from the floor. What Asiara saw was the perfect image of tamed and subdued beauty; what she saw was her total submission to her Queen.

In an instant, the mirror disappeared. The Queen stood and reached behind her own back. In a single deft motion, she released the tie on her dress and, with a simple shrug of her shoulders the sparkling garment dropped to the floor – revealing all of the Queen's naked beauty to Asiara, who gasped at the sight. The Queen's figure rivaled Asiara's own – though replacing Asiara's athletic smoothness with a slim and supple grace that was equally alluring. And her auburn hair cascaded over her back and breasts, framing the glorious orbs with a fiery intensity that stood out even in the soft candlelight.

Taking in the image of stunning perfection above her, Asiara's moans and whines increased in intensity. She had taken many a woman to bed before, but none compared to the vision above her. And never before had any woman made her feel so helpless – so completely at the mercy of another to provide or deny her pleasure.

Bending down once again, the Queen placed a knee on either side of Asiara's head, speaking as she did so.

"I know how much you must desire some release, my dear. But you must service your Queen before you take your own pleasure. I'm going to enjoy this, as I know that you are as skilled with your tongue as you are with your blades."

And with that, the Queen lowered her own naked sex onto Asiara's eager mouth.

Asiara thrust her tongue hungrily towards the sex that was before her, licking and sucking with all of her might. She channeled each bit of devotion and servitude that resided within her, and focused it into the attentions that she was giving her Queen's sex.

And her attentions were being rewarded. Now that her own moans were silenced as her mouth and tongue were so diligently occupied, it was the Queen whose moans of pleasure echoed off of the throne room's towering walls. And with each sound, Asiara's inspiration grew – she moved her tongue more insistently, sucked more intensely, and pleasured her Queen with a passion that was as overwhelming to Asiara as her own arousal, which continued to grow. She could feel the Queen's thighs clenching around her face, and this only spurred her on. Pleasing her Queen was all she knew – all she cared about.

Then, a new sensation flooded Asiara's responsive senses. Delicious pain shot through her nipples as she felt the Queen pinch each rock hard nub in her fingers. The Queen began to rock back and forth on Asiara's face, and her hands fell into rhythm with her hips, pinching and releasing Asiara's impossibly sensitive nipples with each thrust of her sex over Asiara's mouth.

As Asiara continued to worship her Queen's sex, the thrusts came more quickly, and became more powerful, and Asiara increased the intensity of the work she was doing with her mouth to match. She could feel the tension in the Queen's thighs increase, and the pinching on her own nipples was growing firmer and more severe. But this pain in her nipples only spurred Asiara on all the more, and as the Queen's moans increased in volume and pitch, all Asiara could think about was bringing this magnificent woman, who had dominated her so completely – showing her parts of herself that she didn't know existed – to the most thunderous and satisfying climax that she could imagine. She would, she knew, trade her own pleasure, remaining in a deep and everlasting state of sexual denial and frustration, if it would enable her to push the Queen to the ecstatic heights that were now her sole goal.

She felt the Queen release her nipples – the hands now flying to the Queen's own breasts, where she proceeded to massage and tweak her sensitive flesh. Her screams of pleasure reverberated off of the walls, traveling up the tower only to, eventually, be reflected back down, creating the illusion of a thousand different women, all growing dangerously near the peak of their pleasure.

With a few final thrusts of her exhausted tongue, Asiara felt a flood of her Queen's sweet nectar pour into her mouth and down her face as the Queen's sex ceased its thrusts and froze in a sudden state of quivering ecstasy. The whines of pleasure changed from repetitive, high pitched squeals to a single long and devastating scream of climax. Inspired by the Queen's orgasm, Asiara continued to pleasure her sex, pushing the dominant woman further and further into her release, causing her thighs to quake and her sex to continue coating Asiara's face with the evidence of her pleasure.

Finally, just as Asiara feared that her tongue was too tired to continued to perform, the Queen's moaning stopped. Shakily, she rose to her feet and looked down at Asiara, a look of deep and satisfied admiration spread across her face as she gazed down at her slave. Asiara's face had become so covered in the Queen's own secretions that it now shone in the candlelight with as much radiance as her oil covered body.

And now, with her servicing of the Queen no longer occupying her, Asiara felt a tidal wave of arousal crash upon her. The pleasure that she had given to her Mistress filled Asiara with such a sense of pride and servitude that she felt that her body was ready to burst from the intensity of her own need. Though still only perched at the brink of release, Asiara could feel her own thighs quaking, her own sex quivering, with the same depth of passion that the Queen had demonstrated as she reached her ecstasy. Her moans returned, and she tipped her head back slightly as the pleasure momentarily overwhelmed her mind and body. Through slitted eyes she gazed up lovingly at her Mistress, whose own look of satisfaction, affection, and power sent shivers through Asiara's soul. Only words from her Queen were able to force Asiara's to focus on something other than her desperate, driving need.

"You really are a gifted lover, Asiara. It's such a shame that I will have to send you away again. But I didn't work so hard to imbue you with so much power only to keep you around as my personal sex slave."

"P-please," Asiara barely managed to pant out between her rasping, hungry breaths, "l-let me stay. Let me p-pleasure you."

"No, my pet, you must lead my army – my true army."

"W-what, t-true army?"

"My dear, the army that you led South was just a diversion – a sad-sack group of some of my left-over warriors who weren't skilled enough to join my elite forces. My true army has been in the East, claiming the Eastern kingdom. They have returned now – the campaign was swift and decisive, since Endaria's greatest champion was no longer available to lead her forces."

Asiara's sex pulsed at this last comment. What would Endaria think if she could see Asiara – her former Captain – tied as she now was, her oiled body vulnerable and desperate for the Queen's attentions, and her mind and soul even more so? The question only drove Asiara still further down her spiral of lust and desire.

"No, my pet," the Queen continued, "it is time for you to lead my forces once again. The South is ripe for the taking, and this time you will encounter no diversions. Then, we will turn our attentions to the North. But first, we must finish your punishment."

Asiara was shocked at this last statement. She had thought her punishment was complete – her buttocks and breasts were still tender from the Queen's earlier actions. What more did she have in store? What more was necessary? Asiara had already realized the depth and power of her devotion to her Queen. Still, if this is what the Queen wished, Asiara would submit to it, even beg for it if that was what it took to prove the full scope of her servitude.

"Please, my Queen, punish me further. Make me your obedient slave."

"That is exactly what I plan to do. For you see, your little revolt has revealed something to me. Your desire for submission is deep within you, so powerful, that you apparently need to feel my dominance at all times to be truly satisfied. That is why you attempted your little revolt today – as powerfully as I might have broken you when you were in my throne room a month ago, once you were on the march, you began to miss my power; to crave demonstrations of my control. So, you challenged me in order to force me to assert my dominance once again.

"And alas, as much as I have enjoyed breaking you all over again, I can't have you potentially squandering my real army just so that you can experience a new revelation of my power. That, my pet, is why I must still punish you – to ensure that your submission and obedience will be permanently etched into your soul. Behold!"

With that, the Queen waved her hand and a pendant seemed to materialize out of thin air, hovering just a few feet above Asiara's head. Immediately, the bound woman's eyes locked onto it as the multitude of candles found its glittery surface, creating millions of dazzling sparkles that captivated and subdued Asiara's thoughts.

She was able, though, to realize that this was not the same pendant that the Queen had used earlier. This one was larger, about the size of an egg, and on one end the crystal tapered slightly before flaring out into a small disk, perhaps two inches in diameter. These thoughts fluttered over her mind, but quickly vanished as the pendant, regardless of its shape, reflected that entrancing, controlling light into Asiara's eyes.

"That's right, Asiara, stare at the pendant. The pendant is a symbol of my control; of my ability to subdue you, to place you under my spell no matter how powerful you become. Feel the pendant enter your mind, opening it to me."

Asiara could feel this – as the other sights of the throne room seemed to melt away, the pendant came to claim her vision, her thoughts, her being – it was all that she could see, all that she could think about.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.