Champion of the Kingdom
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Asiara is the Realm's most beautiful, and most feared warrior woman, as deft in the ways of the flesh as she is with her own two blades. But when her Queen sends her on a campaign to conquer the Southern Kingdom, a brief detour sets in motion a chain of erotic encounters that will change Asiara forever.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Oral Sex  

For the second time in as many days, Asiara woke up in her own bed with no memory of how she got there. Her robe was draped over her shoulders, but it was lying wide open, completely exposing her naked breasts to the cool morning air. As with the day before, she felt a deep, satisfied feeling flowing over her, and smiled broadly as she ran her fingers through her dark curls. She didn't know why she was enjoying these late night trysts with the water nymph so much – after all, she was accustomed to being the one in control – but something about how helpless she had felt made her wet just thinking about it.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she sat up and looked around her to try to make sense of what time it was. From the sounds of bustle outside, and the brightness of the sun leaking through the gap between the tent and the ground she guessed that it must be close to midday. Flopping back on her bed, her hand strayed to her sex, where she started to gently stroke and tease herself as she let her mind wander. She knew she should get up and go talk to Partheon, who must be fuming by now, but somehow she couldn't find the motivation. All that mattered to her right now was reliving the previous night and preparing herself for whatever this eve would bring.

After about an hour or so of this, though, she was given no choice. She heard a gruff voice outside of her tent.

"Damn it, Asiara, we need to consult. If you don't come out here soon I'm going to assume that something's wrong, and I'm going to come into your tent. I'll wait thirty seconds."

Sighing, Asiara slipped out of bed and tied her robe around her. As she stepped out of her tent, squinting in the bright sunlight, she saw her second in command staring at her, his fate beet red with anger and frustration.

"Asiara, we need to get moving. Our scouts have reported that the Maurial army is in the area. If they find us in disarray like this, they'll make short work of us."

With a far off look in her eye, Asiara hummed calmly before replying, "We have to stay. I'm not going anywhere."

"Pardon me for saying this, Asiara, but what the hell is the matter with you? I've heard the reports of you slipping off in the night, then somehow reappearing unconscious on the edge of camp without anyone seeing you arrive. Whatever's going on has to stop! You're going to get us all killed!"

"I have been leaving for reasons that are my own. That is all you need to know. That, and that we are staying here for now."

As Asiara said this, the thought of another evening with the water nymph flitted through her mind, and a blissful smile spread across her face. Partheon looked at her with a sincere and chastising glare.

"Listen, Asiara, we all know about your sexual appetites. Let's face it, a few of our men have experienced it firsthand. But throughout this campaign you've never let it interfere with your duties to your soldiers. Or to your Queen."

At that last comment, Asiara's eyes flared for a moment. He was right, she was betraying her Queen's orders by not moving. For a moment, she felt slightly dizzy as the full import of that realization hit her. She had served the Queen faithfully for so long – ever since ... the exact amount of time was irrelevant. She had to obey her Queen's orders.

But the water nymph made her feel so good. Perhaps she could stay for one more night. After all, this day was half over already anyway. With the image of her Queen's palace in her mind, Asiara made a decision.

"Tell the men to make preparations today for an early departure. We'll leave first thing in the morning."

"Asiara, why not move today – tonight. We've been here too long!"

Upon hearing Partheon say the word "night" she couldn't help but think of the lake, and what she would experience there. A distant, blissful look spread over her face. Quietly, she said, "Tomorrow. First thing in the morning."

Partheon looked at her in frustration, but seemed to know that she wouldn't change her mind. He started to stalk away, his armor clanking as he took quick, angered steps. After he had walked a short way, he turned back towards Asiara.

"He or she had better be good to be worth the risk you're taking with all of our lives. And for god's sake, take your swords with you this time. Not even your new abilities can save you if you're unarmed."

With that, he turned and walked away, shaking his head.

Asiara felt a wave of dizziness again as Partheon's reaction forced her to think about the Annol army, and her duty to her Queen. But the pleasure she had felt these past two nights was simply too much to ignore. The Maurial army was probably only in the area because it was the easiest way to travel – that was why she had chosen to come this way in the first place. And they would have no reason to take the detour that had led Asiara's forces to their current encampment. Her army would leave tomorrow, and all would be well.

And in the meantime, Asiara would prepare herself for whatever the night had in store. Returning to her tent, she slipped off her robe, laid back down upon her bed, and began stroking and teasing herself, getting her body ready for another night of unthinkable pleasure.

It seemed that days had passed before the sun finally disappeared from the sky. Asiara waited until the moon had risen high into the night air before slipping from her tent. She had taken a few steps before she realized that she was completely naked and weaponless. As eager as she was to return to the lake in the forest, she remembered Partheon's plea. Returning to her tent, she draped her robe around her shoulders and grabbed her thick leather belt – the one with her two swords strapped to it. After buckling this around her waist, she set out once again.

For the first time, though, she didn't walk boldly out of the camp, but instead waited for some clouds to douse the moonlight before slipping away under the cover of shadow. She was the Captain, and could do as she pleased, but her encounter with Partheon had made it clear to her that her troops were beginning to ask questions. She didn't want to fuel their fire any more than she had to.

Her own fire, however, was burning quite hot, and as she got far enough away from the camp that she didn't need to worry about any of the lookouts spotting her she broke into an almost frantic run, she was so eager to encounter the water nymph again.

Before long she was back in the forest, and almost immediately she heard the song that had conquered her will two nights ago. No longer running, she let herself move as quickly or as slowly as the song demanded, slipping through the trees towards her inevitable destination. As she stepped into the clearing, she saw the water nymph lying on her side in the middle of the lake; relaxing on the surface of the water as if it were a sheet of strong glass.

The nymph was also singing, and her voice penetrated Asiara's mind, calming her even as it seemed to stroke her dripping wet sex. Asiara stepped to the edge of the pool, and then stopped, waiting for the command in the melody that would coax her into the water, or drop her into an enchanted sleep. Asiara didn't care which one it was, she only wanted to experience whatever the nymph had planned for her.

As the song continued to float into her mind, Asiara felt a sudden compulsion to remove her weapon belt, and then to shrug off her robe, leaving both lying just at the water's edge. Then, the water nymph stood in a smooth, fluid motion before walking gracefully towards Asiara. When she was standing at the very edge of the pool, her feet still resting on the water just before it met the land, she reached for Asiara, placing her hands on either side of Asiara's head, cupping her face gently; tenderly.

Still singing softly, she stepped back, pulling Asiara slowly into the water. The warrior woman felt the lake close around her ankles, but she didn't look down. Instead, she stared into the eyes of the beautiful nymph before her, letting their cold, blue brilliance capture her gaze even as the song continued to capture her mind.

Another step drew her slightly deeper, and as the cool water washed over her calf, Asiara heard another sound start to blend with the music that engulfed her: her own sighs and moans were now filling the air as her arousal continued to boil within her. The need for release had grown so intense that she was struggling to keep her balance as the nymph took another step back, and then another.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.