My Seed, My Wife, My Child - Cover

My Seed, My Wife, My Child

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 6: It's complete

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6: It's complete - In the days of Kings a man needs a wife, so he takes ones. That doesn't mean she wants him as a husband but who cares right?

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Light Bond   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Felicia left my breasts reluctantly. She went out of the room. I had a moment to think. My body shivered, in cold? In shock? I didn't know. My nipples were like mini fingers standing straight up in the air, wet in the cold room they were now chilled. What had he done between my legs? I couldn't sit up, I could feel with my hands I had no idea what damage he'd done.

Felicia came back into the room still nude.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked absurdly.

"Yes." She shrugged. "Open your legs, bend at the knee and let your thighs fall open."

"What???"

She held up a wash cloth.

"Can you untie me and allow me to do it myself?"

"No." She simply waited.

Embarrassed I pulled my legs up and opened my thighs wide. I felt the warm cloth on what I now knew only as my pussy. It was soothing as she washed me.

"You will not be sore for long."

I had to look down between my naked thighs to see her. Her slim shoulders were still naked and she was watching what she was doing intently.

"You must stay still." She held up a razor for me to see.

"What??" I asked again.

I could feel her hands, she took a hold of the hair on my pussy and lifted, with the other she used the razor and had started to cut the hair off. I didn't dare to breathe. I felt the blade press against my skin and move in slow smooth strokes downwards. When she was satisfied she softly blew on me.

"Feels hot. I know."

It did.

"This will help." Felicia produced a jar from the bag that had held the razor and started to spread a cream over my skin. "It's a herb, takes the burn away and keeps you smooth." She turned her head this way and that as she watched her own fingers play over my pussy.

"Felicia, I think that's enough cream."

"Oh yes, more than enough." She admitted, but still her hands smoothed my skin. "You are Richards wife now. It's my job to take care of you."

"Then you can start by uniting me. My arms ache."

"I can not. You still fight him. How is this?" Felicia blew softly on my pussy.

It was amazing. A cold chill ran over my entire body I could only groan.

"What?"

"It's peppermint. First it cools then it ... well."

"It's almost cold." I said looking at the ceiling.

"For now, see ... well." Felicia was trying to make up her mind. Richard had said to keep me 'up' but hadn't said she could take liberties yet. "I will show you but please, don't tell."

Felicia pressed open my pussy and I could feel the cool air rush over me, almost inside of me.

"What?" I started to ask yet again but was cut off when her hot tongue touched what I had to guess was my own little bud. "Oh God!" I cried out loudly.

The cream made my skin feel cold but it made her wet warm tongue feel hot in contrast. With that small lick, merely a flick of the tongue she had me wanting more. So much more. Wanting things I didn't know what they were. I was freezing, I was on fire. I was in hell.

Felicia smiled. "Here." She smooth a generous amount of cream on my nipples. It felt like snow.

"It's so cold." I said shivering.

She smiled.

"How old are you?" I asked to take my mind off of my body.

"Twelve." She said with a shrug.

In this day being twelve was old enough to marry. Many even have had their first child at this age. I should not have been bothered, but I was.

"How long have you been..." My mind was at a loss to put an action to this...

Felicia was climbing into bed with me. "Do you really want to know?" She settled down at my side.

"No." I said and closed my eyes as her mouth closed over my nipple. Heat sored through my breast it seemed to reach everywhere but my left breast and my pussy, which was so cold and I could not wait for her warm mouth.

"Very good." Richard's voice was near.

I groaned and opened my eyes. Richard was looking at my pussy. "Open." I opened my legs wide. Richard sniffed. "Peppermint." He smiled at Felicia.

Felicia had been latched onto my nipples for so long her stopping was painful. I knew they were raw but her saliva kept them from feeling it.

His hands opened my pussy wider and his tongue touched me. I jumped off of the bed, pulling at my restraints. His tongue was hot, wet and heaven. Inside, outside all over this tongue was there at once. My hips were bucking up at his face. Something was building. A feeling like suspense. Intense.

"I don't know..." I started to say.

Felicia was petting my hair soothing. "Relax" she whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.