My Seed, My Wife, My Child
Chapter 4: Wedding Day

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4: Wedding Day - In the days of Kings a man needs a wife, so he takes ones. That doesn't mean she wants him as a husband but who cares right?

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Light Bond   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

I'd just finishing washing, I'd changed into the new chemise Mary brought me. It was larger than my own, and tended to fall off of either shoulder. I was constantly pulling it up. But I considered it a good trade. My own having been well past the condition of wearing, with travel stains and dirt and days of constant wearing it was a relief to be wearing something clean. No matter it was thread bare and too large. It was clean and fresh smelling. My slippers too had been replaced.

I was feeling better, the fear had left me with the establishment of a routine. I woke, ate, washed. Mary would come and build up the fire for the day and then my thoughts were my own until lunch.

Currently I was combing my fingers thinking I may ask for a tub to bathe tonight, my hair was overdue for a washing.

I heard the scrap of the doors bar and turned to greet Mary. My smile faded quickly when I saw the stranger. He was tall. Dark. He wore a robe sashed at the hip. Behind him a woman, a girl really, about my own age, she two had on a robe, sashed at the waist. And last to enter, the huge oaf of a man who carried firewood and opened the door for Mary. The door closed and I heard the bar fall into place on the outside of the door. I swallowed and waited to be addressed.

His eyes covered me from my slipper clad toes to my hair, loose and falling over my shoulders.

"That chemise is useless on you." He said right off, "It covers nothing. I can see your nipples and the hair between your thighs."

I flushed and instantly tried to cover those very parts. "Who are you?"

He laughed. "I am to be your husband."

I blinked. My mind raced off. My husband? Was he serious? Is that why my father had not come? No, my father would not allow this. Was my mother behind it? I had known she wanted me wed but not like this!

"You lie."

He laughed.

"Does it matter? I have been assured of your virginity, the sons begotten on you will be mine. Thus you are mine. You will be my wife." He stated the last flatly.

I started to back up, towards the bed, my thought was to put the largest piece of furniture between him and I.

With lightening reflexes he reached out and grabbed my wrists. His eyes scanned down the chemise once again feasting on the sight of my pink nipples hardened against the pale white of the cloth. I could only shake my head no. The strength of his mindless grip on my skin spoke of unbreechable power.

"I will, as your husband, be the one to to change your status from virgin to woman." He nodded to the idiot who knocked once on the door. It opened and in entered a man of the cloth.

"Marry us." He said softly, never taking his eyes from my nipples. "We have whiteness Catherine has spent three nights under my roof in this state of undress." He quickly released a wrist and bent the other behind my back, effectively turning me to face the minister. My back was arched and now my breasts were thrust forward, pushing against the fabric.

The minister, man of God or not, was still just a man. His eyes too went straight to my nipples and stayed there.

"Father, help me, I do not wish to marry this man." I said in a rush. "He has held me as his captive and plans to rape me, help me Father."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.