Just Like Mother - Cover

Just Like Mother

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother contacts an adult BDSM writer in connection with training her daughter and ends up submitting herself as she used to do to her husband who has passed away.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Sandra was a widowed woman with a grown up daughter, Jackie, who was nearly half her mother's age; being 26 compared to her mother's 53 years. Other than their age difference, one could easily take them as sisters and often did, for they were almost identically built with the same hair colour and distinguishing features. Both women were blond blue-eyed and well stacked, they both weighing in at a medium weight for their height of 5'8" tall.

Now the story I'm about to relate to you, began when Sandra found one of my stories on a well-known adult website, now in the beginning I did not know how she began to pursue the matter but I received an e-mail asking me if it was possible for me to train her daughter. Several e-mails were exchanged between us but the main body of which amounted to the fact that according to Sandra Jackie was a submissive slut who needed to be trained to be obedient. As I said in the beginning I did not know how her mother knew this of her own daughter, but as I was about to find out it was an intriguing story.

One of the last e-mails we exchanged amounted to arrangements for me to meet the two women, for their safety it was decided to meet at the shopping mall. The instructions were fairly simple they were to enter a well-known department store, go to the ladies lingerie section and to purchase a black lacy bra that would fit her daughter and then go into the changing area to try it on, however they were to leave a gap in the curtain so that I could witness Jackie putting on the new bra. I would then make contact with them outside the store and take matters from there.

To me this meant placing myself near enough to the changing area and waiting for two women to go into the cubicle carrying a black lacy bra and then watch as one of them tried it on with the Gap in the curtain, this would then identify them to me so I could approach them outside and in many respects was proof that they wish to continue further with what until now had been merely erotic e-mails. Sure enough I watched as the two of them entered the cubicle and the older of the two begin to undress the younger to actually try on the bra, I could see that the older one was actively looking for someone taking an interest to try to identify the person they were to meet.

20 min later I approached the pair of them as they stood window shopping and merely asked for directions to the nearest public convenience, when they turned to answer me I quickly asked if they were Sandra and Jackie and got an affirmative nod by way of response. I told them to follow me and lead them to some benches where we sat down to Chat. I half think that Sandra expected me to leave her there and take Jackie away to begin her training, because the look on her face was an absolute picture when I told them both to follow me.

It was only minutes later that we were in the car park and they had indicated their car to me, I told them to get in the car both of them in the front seat and I climbed in to the back. Light general conversation followed as I gave them directions to my home and at no time did I hint at what was to follow. Once outside my home I told them both to follow me inside and lead them into the living room, where I suddenly turned and faced them before speaking.

Before we begin I wish to know who made the decision to contact me in regard to this training matter. I asked.

Sandra spoke first saying that her and her daughter never kept secrets from each other and because of this she knew that Jackie had already had some bad experiences in regard to being submissive and was scared that allowing her daughters slutty nature to be witnessed would lead to further bad episodes, and so it was decided between them that Jackie needed training. I turned and asked Jackie what was she expecting to get out of being trained and received a reply of all the usual things one would expect, that mainly she would get great sex, no guilt complex, and is much cock and she could handle. I then turned and asked Sandra exactly what she was looking to get out of this training session, and she replied that she just hoped her daughter would become sexually satisfied and happy with her lot and peace of mind that her daughter would not be at serious risk of being blackmailed.

I then took the next half an hour to explain the rules of the house and that once entering the front door my word was law and failure to adhere to that would result in punishment set by me, administered by me in whatever manner I deem to be most appropriate. Jackie then agreed to this and it seemed as though she was waiting for me to continue with my speech, after some 10 min of silence I turned and stared at Sandra. It seemed to take a while for the penny to drop then all of a sudden Sandra replied oh and I agree too. She said.

Very well I continued that will be the last time that I ever wait for a response without issuing punishment. I informed them. From now on if I have to wait more than 30 seconds for an action or a reply I will start to add punishments the situation so it's in your best interest to react and respond promptly. I instructed them.

Leaving both women still standing there I moved over and sat on the sofa and waited to see what would happen, sure enough both women looked at each other as if to dare each other to be the first to make a move to sit down, it was as if silently they had agreed that they would do it together as they both made at the same time to sit either side of me on the sofa. No sooner had their backsides touched the sofa then I stood straight up, turned to them and bellowed stand-up you fucking sluts. I informed that they had both earned six spanks on their bare asses to be delivered by me, I informed them they would be given whilst they leaned over the offending sofa. Sandra face was an absolute picture once more for I think she did not realise that the punishments could come her way as much as daughter's.

I now led Sandra to one end of the sofa and Jackie to the other end and told them both to raise their skirts and remove her panties, I watched as with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement they actually watched each other remove the offending items, to their credit neither one tried to lower her skirt to cover up. Then on the count of three they were informed to bend over and then reaching above their heads they were to hold hands with each other and await the completion of their punishment. To add further humiliation I informed them that they were to speak in a clear voice and to count the number of spanks but not only that but they were to describe anything else that was being done to them.

At this point I went and stood behind Sandra raised my hand and brought it crashing down in a firm to hard slap and then slowly and deliberately run my fingers between her spread legs and up to feel her cunt. Jackie's quivering voice called out one, and then nervously described how my fingers were spreading her cunt lips and the tips of my fingers entering into her wet cunt. No sooner had the top half inch of my index finger penetrated her cunt then it was gone and I moved quickly behind Jackie. I noticed that Jackie tensed herself as soon as I stood behind so instead of delivering her first slap I held out my fingers, the same fingers that had been up her mother's cunt and rubbed the cunt juice across Jackie's lips I then told her to lick her lips and tell me what she tasted. For the umpteenth time that day Sandra seemed to blush, and Jackie mumbled something about cunt juice, so I made her repeat it until I could clearly hear what she said which turned out to be that she could taste her own mother's cunt juice. Whilst she was saying this I quickly raised my hand and delivered Jackie's first spank and again slowly allowed my fingers access between her spread legs only this time my fingers pressed against her anal ring until the tip of my fingers slipped inside.

One called out Jackie before rather hesitantly describing to her own mother what my fingers were doing to anal ring, the way they spread it and the way it was pushing into her tight arse. I think Sandra knew what was coming when I moved behind her the second time for my finger traced the outline of her mouth her tongue snaked out and almost lapped at my fingertips. I suspect that Sandra was used to this sort of treatment because at no time did she tense up as she waited for her second spank. This time as my fingers found her anal opening I pushed my index finger and forefinger into her to the second knuckle and kept them there occasionally wiggling my fingers. Sandra counted the second slap and almost breathlessly described what my fingers were doing inside her anal chute.

Again I made Jackie taste her mother's bodily fluids before continuing with the administered punishments to her backside and fingering her cunt. Both women were soaking wet by the time I had completed the punishments, I then allowed them to stand and show each other their now cherry red arses. Then Sandra seemed to be looking for permission to leave but was scared to ask and I was in no mood to actually grant that wish anyhow. In fact I now made it plain to Sandra that I considered her as much my submissive slut has her daughter was going to become and the fact that she was going to be used as an example to her daughter on what a real slut did and could expect.

Sandra was about to complain until she saw the stern look on my face and he thought better of it, instead she asked if she could ask a question. I granted her permission to ask the question and waited to hear what she would have to say. Why when our agreement was for you to train my daughter, am I now being used in the same fashion? She asked.

My years in security has taught me to read between the lines, and right from the very first e-mail it has come across to me that whilst he was setting up the training of your daughter subliminally you were also asking for the same treatment for yourself, because why else would you be so interested in what I was going to do to your daughter; if you had no interest in experiencing it yourself, you would just have asked how long would the training take to reach the level that your daughter would be happy at! I replied.

Once again Sandra blushed but never answered, and when I finally pressed further she did admit that my graphic descriptions of what I would be doing to her daughter had turned her on so much so that she had spent several nights masturbating to those very thoughts.

Now with Sandra and Jackie standing facing each other I demanded that Sandra tell me her first slutty experience and I warned her not to leave anything out. Rather hesitantly she began, it was six months or so after my wedding to Jackie's father, Tony, when one-day he came home with his brother, William. I knew they had been drinking because I could smell the alcohol on their breath but they didn't appear to be drunk, when Tony called me over and rather matter-of-factly informed me he was not happy with our sex life and intended to spice it up. My instant reaction was to tell them that we should not be discussing this in front of his own brother, Bill. I was somewhat taken aback by his reaction as he suddenly burst out laughing, and then he let me in on what he saw as the little joke. Apparently he and Bill had been discussing our sex life while they were drinking in the pub and between them had come up with a solution, but when I asked what that solution was he simply said that I would soon see.

Tony turned round and told me that for some time now he had been wondering about my pre-marriage reputation, for he had heard many rumours as to just how free and easy I had been with my virtue and besides he had begun to wonder what it would be like to actually watch his precious wife being fucked by another man. As Tony told me all of this I have to admit that the alcohol on his breath seemed to be burning into my taste buds and the words seemed to be seared into my brain, did my husband actually want me to fuck someone else and more importantly did he actually want to watch all the action. As he was telling me this I didn't notice but Bill had managed to manoeuvre himself just to the side of me, the first I became aware of it was when I heard my husband say Bill is here to witness just how much of a slut you really are.

Barely a word in protest had managed to pass my lips when I felt a rapid stinging sensation on my right cheek, it seemed to take ages to register that my husband of some six months had just slapped across the face. I was shocked and confused, I was shocked that my husband had physically assaulted me but confused because suddenly for no reason there were tiny atom bombs going off inside my cunt. I couldn't work out whether it was because I had been slapped or because they were going to make me their slut, but whichever it was it was doing a good job in pressing all the right buttons and making my cunt soaking wet. Tony must have realised the effect all this was having on me, because he suddenly began calling me all sorts of names and in the midst of this he demanded that I remove my blouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.