Klutz - Cover

Klutz

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 7

Bill and Susan stepped into the hallway smiling. Susan's smile disappeared as she saw a man and woman walking toward them. Susan stepped to the side as she tried to walk around them but the woman stepped into her path.

"Well good morning Suzie-Q," the man said.

It was nearly the same words that Ruth had used but there was mockery in the words that Bill didn't like.

"Hi Klutz," the woman said. "Who's your friend?"

The woman was looking at Bill as if he was fresh baked bread and she wanted a big bite. It made him uncomfortable.

Bill studied the couple thoughtfully. The man was a little over six feet tall and looked like he weighed about 200 pounds. He was in his mid 30s and had thick, wavy black hair. The woman was probably one of the most stunningly beautiful women he had ever seen. She was about five and a half feet tall and looked like she weighed about 125 pounds. Her jet black hair curled around her shoulders and her slightly tilted eyes hinted at some Native American or oriental blood in her background. It looked like most of her weight was in her chest. She had to be at least a double D and she obviously wasn't wearing a bra. Her tight blouse highlighted and emphasized more than it concealed. The blouse may keep her legal but was more obscene than if she wasn't wearing it. The woman's breasts bounced and rolled as she moved. It looked like two cats in a sack fighting to get out.

Susan hesitated a moment then said, "Bill Miller," nodding towards Bill. She nodded towards the couple and said, "Brian Blain and Sandra Jenkins." She hesitated again before adding, "The one with the oversized boobs is Sandra."

Sandra ignored Susan's barb and asked Bill, "Are you new in town? I haven't seen you around."

Susan quickly answered for Bill. "His company won the contract for that new building the city is putting up by the air port." She looked at Brian and asked sweetly, "Didn't you bid on that job Brian?"

Brian ignored Susan's question and looked Bill over. The Klutz was below notice and here was the enemy. Here was the guy that he needed to discredit.

Sandra glanced at Susan for a moment before looking back at Bill. "I know little girls are fun to play with sometime but if you want a real woman come on down to Jake's Place. That's a bar at the crossroads," she said in a husky, sultry voice. "I'm there most nights."

"I'm not his girlfriend Sandra," Susan said pointedly.

Sandra didn't even look at Susan. "All the better," she purred as her eyes wandered up and down Bill again in a most provocative way. "Come on down. You will have fun."

"I just work for his company," Susan said angrily. She didn't like being ignored and she didn't like the proprietary way Sandra was looking at Bill. She didn't have a claim on Bill but that didn't mean Sandra had to look at him like that in front of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.