Dave and Sugar - Cover

Dave and Sugar

Copyright© 2011 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - His email perked my interest and made me tremble with desire. He said he'd call me late that night around 10:30 p.m., when he knew I would be in bed.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

That morning, I couldn't stand to be in that lonely, empty, bed anymore. With hubby gone, I had no reason to stay in bed, if you know what I mean. I consider myself a very sexual person, and I'm always horny. However, I did not feel like playing alone this time. I got up, didn't bother to change, went into the den, and logged onto my computer. I decided to answer a few emails, to let my friends and family know I was handling things okay, one day at a time. One email perked my interest; it was on one of my erotic story sites, from my friend Dave.

He has been a close friend of mine for over two years. We often wrote each other, and the subject was about everything, from how my day went to sex. In this particular email he was telling me how sorry he was to hear about my man problems and upcoming divorce. He asked if he could call me, after all I could probably use a good friend's shoulder right now. Of course I did, no one can ever have enough friends. However, what he wrote next made me perk up and tremble with desire. He would call me late that night around 10:30 p.m., when he knew I would be in bed.

Mmm, that sounded like he had a sexy, devious plan, or was I reading between the lines. Oh hell no, I was horny and need the voice of a sexy man to make me feel good, not to mention take my mind off my troubles. I had done phone sex in the past but quit when I got married, it just didn't seem right with the real thing sitting in the next room.

I spend the day fantasizing what Dave and I would talk about. Would I cry my heart out? Or ... would I strip, and masturbate, oooh that is always fun because I love to play with myself.

It was ten pm, and I just couldn't stand the excitement any longer. I changed into one of my sexy short nighties and climbed into bed. I then picked up a magazine with sex letters in it and began reading. Yeah, it wasn't that hard to get in the mood. I needed to be fucked, and wanted it NOW!

The phone rang and I almost dropped the magazine. I thought for a moment about what to say, more nervous than a teen the first time she was speaking to her dream-boy.

I picked it up and said, "Hello."

A man with a sex Cajun accent spoke. "Hello Kandy, this is Dave, how are you doing baby?"

"I've been better, it's hard dealing with hubby leaving me like that and asking for a divorce. However, I quit analyzing it to death and trying to find out why. I just wish I could quit crying over the bastard."

"Baby, you have a very sexy voice, how's about we forget about hubby and you play with me, I'll take you to paradise. By the way, my house is located in a small town, and secluded. That way; if I want to I can strip and sit here in my back yard naked, anytime day or night. By the way sugar, I have something in my hand that you'll like, it's long and hard, and it needs a sexy woman's touch."

"Mmm, sounds like you have something sexy in mind. Something I would love to do, however, you're too far away for me to enjoy. As I would love to have you here in bed with me, I need a long hard fuck, among other things."

"Yeah I bet you do. You do play on the phone don't you?"

"I have in the past but quit in respect of hubby, but hell he's not around anymore, so why not."

"Yes indeed, now if you are wearing anything take it off. I just know your pussy needs some attention, am I right?"

"When you said long hard cock baby, it perked up and screamed touch me!"

"Well then put your phone on speaker phone if you can and let your fingers do the walking. Touch your nipples and clit; I want you to describe every naughty detail. How you roll them, pinch them, and tease them. Make yourself feel real good baby, it will make your troubles disappear, for now."

I put the phone on speaker and laid it close to me, then put a large towel under my pussy so I wouldn't drench the bed. I knew I'd be that wet. I let my fingers first caress and squeeze my big breast, as I let out a sigh.

"I have to put a towel under my ass, so I don't soak the bed and before you ask, yes I gush that much. Ooooh baby I love touching, sucking and even biting my own nipples. Damn, I wish these were your fingers."

"Oh hell, I love a woman, who squirts and gushes, especially in my mouth. I would love to have one tit in each hand, kissing, licking, nibbling, and sucking them until they were harder and red."

"I'll be there in ten minutes because I love a titty-man."

My fingers slid down further to my wanting pussy, it had been too damn long since anyone, including myself touched it. I was already drenched, and my clit hard. I loved talking on the phone it was so arousing. A sexy, deep male voice turns me on; I just didn't give my number out to anyone. It had to be someone I'd know for quite awhile.

"I hate being alone, but I think you know just what I need baby."

"You're right there honey. I wish I lived down the road, I'd have my face buried in your cunt right now."

My clit throbbed, my mind raced with a thousand thoughts of what we would do if he lived that close. "What would you do if I was lying next to you right now baby?"

"I know exactly what I'd be doing. I would be slowly kissing you from head to toe leaving a wet tingly trail all over your big beautiful body. As my big hands would be exploring every crevice you have ... for starters."

"Oh-my-god," I squealed. "Honey, you know how much fun I'd have if you were watching me right now."

My cunt and nipples tingled as I envisioned myself doing a striptease for him. I put the phone near my breast letting him hear me suck my hard nipple into my mouth and moaned. I returned the phone to my lips speaking in a soft sexy tone, "Oh Dave do you know how much your voice makes my nipple swell and harden."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.