Rich Mann
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My name was Richard Manning but I was called at work much to my hatred "Dickie". When my unorthodox investment became true, I quit my job and became "Rich Mann". Now I could explore life on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   First   Anal Sex  

I didn't do much the next several days. I was sexually content from my weekend with Lauren so I didn't feel a need to go looking for girls to fuck.

By Thursday I wanted sexual action again so I hit the mall. There had to be a girl or two who was willing to fuck me for a $1,000 and didn't care that I was in my 30s which made me twice as old as the teen.

I was in the mall for only five minutes when I spotted Ashley sitting with another girl at a table in the food court. I skirted around the tables on the back side of her and headed toward the right where the two teen clothing stores were located. An offer to purchase clothes could be just as effective to get between a girl's legs as giving them cash.

I noticed the security guard that confronted me. I walked right by him hoping he'd take no notice of me even with my camera bag over my shoulder. It worked. He didn't call out or catch up.

The store teemed with slender, attractive teen girls. A group of six had a couple of very pretty girls but that made it hard to talk to them and made it more likely that one of the girls would be skeptical of my intentions. Two other girls drew my attention. When one girl headed toward the register, I walked toward the girl who remained but she left to join her friend at the register before I had a chance to say or do anything.

I spotted a beautiful brunette dressed nicely. She took a serious perusal of the fancier and therefore more expensive tops. Best yet she appeared to be alone. I made a straight line toward her.

"Would you be interested in modeling those?" I asked.

She turned and looked at me.

"What?" she said.

"I'm a photographer." I opened my bag and exposed my camera. "I'm looking for the everyday girl for photoshoots. She's a girl who is prettier than the phony, made up girls you see in most magazines. If there are several tops you like, I will buy them for you to model in for the shoot."

The expression on her face seemed to show interest.

"All you have to do is come to my studio and when we're done you get to keep the clothes plus a couple hundred dollars extra that you will get paid as required by law.

"Really?"

"Yes. Are you interested?"

A shrill voice rang out. "Uncle Pervert! What are you doing in here? You know you're not supposed to be in here."

I turned toward an approaching Ashley.

"Not now, Ashley!" I said firmly.

"Leave her alone. You'll only get yourself in trouble." She latched onto my arm.

"Ashley!" I tried to shake her off but she held on tight.

"Excuse us," Ashley said to the girl. "He's off his meds so he thinks he's a nude photographer."

"Nude?" the girl said shocked.

"Coome on, Uncle Perv." She yanked on my arm.

The girl slinked away so there was no chance with her now so I let Ashley pull me out of the store into the walkway.

She loosened her grip on my arm so I pulled free.

"You need to stop this!" I said angrily. "This is my life and I can do the fuck what I want with it!"

"And I can do the fuck what I want," she replied.

"Ashley," I sighed, feeling somewhat defeated.

"So where have you been? This is Thursday."

"It's none of your business."

"So you said you were going to tell me what you did last weekend."

I paused a second. Did I?

"I didn't say that!"

"So did you have sex?" she asked.

"None of your business."

"I'll take that as a no."

"I..." I stopped myself. I had felt a need to declare that I did have sex this weekend but there was no reason to tell this girl a thing. "I was busy."

"Doing what?"

"Goodbye Ashley." I turned and began to walk away.

"Wait!" She grabbed my arm.

I shook her off violently.

"Ow!" she reacted, holding her hand.

"Sorry," I apologized. "You need to stop grabbing me. Do you understand?"

She nodded slowly.

Good. Finally she was getting it.

I decided to go to the other store and try my luck.

"See you later," I said.

"Rich?"

"What?"

"What you're looking for is right before you and you don't even know it."

"And just what am I looking for?" I said smugly.

"Idiot," she muttered and headed off.

She was gone. I headed to the other store and entered.

I wandered around getting a good look at what girls were here. After a few minutes I noticed Ashley. She was close by but not too close. She followed me around the store. Every time I looked over, she would pretend to look at the rack of clothes nearby. What I noticed most was how sad she looked.

I approached her but she backed away. Now what? What kind of game was she playing?

I worked my way toward the front of the store but she stayed inside. I stepped out, made it look like I was going to go back in, then hurried away. I ducked into the body lotion store. Ashley hurried back to the other store. I quickly caught up to her.

"Ashley," I said.

She jumped.

"Sorry," I said, laughing at her reaction. "I'm sorry I hurt your arm."

"That's not what is hurting," she said.

"I'm going home now. Do you need a lift?"

She shook her head.

"Same time tomorrow?"

She shrugged then quipped, "Only if I get to hurt your arm instead."

I laughed. "You're one weird girl."

"Weird girls are the best girls."

"Bye."

I returned home.


I called Dave Parks and reached his voice mail. I left a message asking him to call me. He called back that evening.

"Have you found out anything about this Ashley girl?"

"Not a lot," he said. "I was waiting for more information before I got back to you."

"What do you have?"

"Her name is Ashley Gordon aand she lives with her mom, Angela. Her mother and father divorced when she was seven. They're barely making ends meet. Beyond that she seems like a normal teenage girl. She's 16 years old. There's not a lot to know about her on the surface. I'll keep digging deeper."

"That's okay, Dave. You've told me what I need to know. She might be a good person to show some charity to."

"I'm sure she and her mom would appreciate anything."

"Your payment will be on the way."

"Thank you, Mr. Mann. If you ever need..."

I cut in. "You'll be the first one I think of."

"Thanks."

"Oh, one more thing. If there's a change in the status for Josh and Lauren, let me know."

"Will do."

We hung up.

So Ashley and her mom had money issues. That explained some things but not everything. Still a certain photo session might be exactly what she needs and I might get some fun out of it too. She wasn't the knockout teen I sought out but she wasn't bad looking.


Ashley sat alone in the food court today. I walked so that I would be in her visual range. When she looked at me, I waved for her to come then walked quickly toward the teen clothing stores. I waited at the store entrance for her to catch up with me.

"Hi," she chirped.

I didn't even look at her. I said in monotone, "Go look at clothes that you like."

"Huh?"

I ignored her and walked into the store.

When I looked back, Ashley still stood there. I motioned my hand in front of me as an invitation for her to come in. I headed to the boys section not that anything would fit me. I was just giving her time.

She kept looking at me curiously so I kept waving her to look at the clothes. I finally had to wave her to me.

"Are there clothes in this store you like?" I asked.

"Oh sure!"

"Then go find some that you like. I'll stay right here."

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. Now go!"

"You're weird."

"Takes one to know one," I quipped.

She shook her head and walked away.

Finally she became engrossed in a some tops in the middle of the store and finally stopped looking back at me. I took a roundabout route and approached her from the side.

"Hello, Miss. Do you see anything you like?" I asked.

"This one." She held up a top.

"I'm a photographer. I'm looking for the everyday pretty girl and was wondering if you would be interested in modeling for me."

She developed a smirk.

I continued, "Why don't you pick 3 or 4 tops and you can model them at my studio. After the session you get to keep the tops plus additional money that regulations require that I pay you for modeling."

"Do you really think that's ever going to work?"

"All I need it to work on is one girl."

"Like that's going to happen."

"So you're saying you won't model for me?"

"You want me?" I sensed hopeful excitement.

"I do."

"Sure!"

"Pick out 3 more tops. Don't take too long."

"You're serious?"

"I'm serious, Ashley. Choose your 4 favorite tops. I'll pay for them then we'll go to my place. I'll take some photos of you modeling the clothes and when we're done you keep the clothes plus I'll pay you."

"How much?"

"I'm not sure."

"It doesn't matter." She scanned the racks seriously now.

"There is one problem."

She stopped. "What's that?"

"No girl would EVER fall for such a line."

"Well... ," she hedged. "If it was the right girl."

I laughed. I had snagged her with her own words.

She was quite animated and talkative on the drive to my house. I said a lot of "Uh-huh's" and Mmmm-hmmm's."

At the house, I pointed her toward the bathroom so she could change into the first top. I checked my phone messages.

"Hi, Mr. Mann," the message said, "Dave Parks here. Something happened last night with that Josh guy. His wife left in tears and spent the night somewhere else. I think with a girlfriend but I'm double-checking. I'll let you know."

Ashley came out. I smiled at her.

"I'll be right there. I need to make a call."

I had a short conversation with Dave. He told me exactly what he said in the voice message.

The video had arrived at Josh and Lauren's home. They watched it not knowing the content. It showed Lauren enjoying being fucked by me! I had destroyed Josh almost fully. Once Lauren was fed up with him and dumped him, it would be complete. He'd be penniless, jobless, and sexless.

"What was that about?" Ashley asked.

"It's better if you don't know."

"Are you some kind of gangster?"

I laughed. "Me? No way."

"Yeah, that was a stupid question."

I think I was just insulted. I let it pass.

I grabbed my camera.

"Go ahead and pose."

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"Do whatever comes to mind."

"But you're the photographer. You should have an idea."

"You know I'm not a real photographer."

"What? Why did you bring me here then?"

I realized she was still playing the game.

"Put your hand on your hip and jut it out. Like this."

Ashley copied.

"Perfect," I said. "Now smile."

Over the next hour I took pictures of Ashley wearing each of her 4 new tops. She had fun with it which helped me have a lot of fun with it too. All in all it was a surprisingly fun late afternoon.

I gave her a $100 dollars as we left.

"So where do you live and I'll drive you home?"

"Just take me back to the mall," she said.

"I know you don't have a car."

"I can walk."

"Let me drive you."

"Thanks, I like to walk."

I had her address so I could take her home but I respected her wishes.

"Thanks for the clothing and the money." She kissed my cheek.

"It was fun."

That evening I texted to Ashley, "<smile>".

She sent back a ": )".


Saturday afternoon I hit the mall again.

I spotted two girls in the food court finishing a late lunch. I approached and gave my spiel.

Jenny and Nicole accepted!

I had each girl pick out two skirt and top ensembles then we went to my place.

I took pictures of each girl in her outfit and also with each other. While the girls changed into their other outfits, I checked my cell phone.

Ashley had texted, "I'm at the mall."

I sent back. "I'm home."

"Home? Are you with someone?"

"2 girls."

"Asshole!"

"What's wrong?"

"I have what you want. Just ask."

I didn't understand. The girls came back out of the bathroom.

"Gtg," I sent.

I took more pictures.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.