Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My Chapter 17

Wendy was awakened by her husband telling her it was time to get moving to start the day. She was really wanting to stay in bed all day and just do nothing, but she knew that wasn't a possibility. Last night had been an interesting one in many ways, and the ending of the night with the ceremony for stars and her sister being there were only part of it.

She had went to bed with her husband. That wasn't so unusual in itself. She had been doing so all week, but this time it wasn't to perform her wifely duties as Bill called it. After Bill had fucked her in every way he desired she was then sent to sleep in some sort of bondage usually tied to Jamie in some way. This night, they went to bed to actually sleep together. The sex that they had had at the movie theater and in the truck had taken care of Bill's desires for sex on this night. They had spent some time talking about small things before moving on to some more important topics.

"Wendy, I wondered what you think of buying a different vehicle for us all to ride in?" Bill asked quietly while spooned up behind his wife. "I realize that you have a much better idea of our finances than I do, but it seems that we should be able to afford a nice SUV or something."

"It's funny how we were all thinking the same thing. Jamie and I were talking in the truck on the way to the movie that riding in the back when we all go somewhere isn't a long term solution. First, winter is coming and we will freeze our bare asses off, and second it is technically against the seatbelt law and some anal retentive cop could ticket us for doing it. As long as the owners really give me my job back, I think that we can easily afford a bigger vehicle. We can use my car for a trade in, and keep the payments fairly low. It is nearly paid off and has plenty of trade in value." Wendy didn't even consider using Bill's truck for a trade in. He loved it and she didn't consider asking him to part with it.

"Do you think we could afford to keep your car? A third car could come in handy at times. We could allow Chris and Jamie to share it and use it for driving to school instead of having to ride the bus." Bill thought it would be a good idea, but wasn't certain enough about their finances to be sure they could afford it. He chuckled at himself when he realized that last week he would have just went and bought what he wanted without worrying a second about finances.

"As long as things work out with my job, I don't see why not. Your truck is paid for, and the car is nearly so. I would think as the head of our family, you would need to set ground rules on how the kids would use the car. If you think they can handle it, I won't disagree with you." Wendy wasn't trying to provoke Bill. She was just letting him know that she would go along with whatever rules he would set for the use of the car by Chris and Jamie.

"Sounds like a plan to me Wendy. We can have the paperwork ran as a trade or a straight buy and see what looks best. Lets keep the third car idea to ourselves for now. I don't want to get their hopes up if it doesn't work out. It will also make a nice surprise. Maybe by then Jamie will be feeling a bit more stable." Bill used this opportunity to move on to the other thing that was troubling him. "She really seems to be having a rough time Wendy. I know what Chris and I did was bad, but she seems to be taking it much worse than you."

"Jamie is far younger and much too sheltered to cope with this as quickly as I have. She is very sweet and trusting too. Doing something to hurt someone else just isn't something that she would ever do. It has really thrown her off. She has seen a darker aspect of life than she ever dreamed possible. I think she will be ok. She is going to have to reconcile what she has learned. She is pretty tough though, and I think she will bounce back pretty quick."

"Look Wendy, I know that I was a real prick last week. I guess it is my punishment to have my daughter afraid to be in the same room with me. Hopefully, she will soon realize that I have woken up and the Bill that was around last week isn't coming back."

After that they had drifted off to sleep, and now it seemed only a few minutes later and she was up and starting what promised to be a very long and eventful day. Bill escorted her to the bathroom where Jamie and Cathy were already starting the daily rituals that they had adopted for getting around in the morning. Wendy was still a little groggy and it took her a couple minutes to notice that something seemed to have changed between Jamie and Cathy. It was pretty subtle, but Cathy and Jamie seemed more at ease with each other and Wendy had caught a few loaded glances passing between the two of them. Wendy didn't have time or the opportunity to quiz them on what had happened between them, but clearly something besides sleeping had occurred in that cage last night.

The girls hurried through their time in the bathroom and headed downstairs under Chris' supervision. Lisa was already up and in the kitchen when the other girls made their way downstairs. Wendy got busy making breakfast. Lisa came and helped her while Cathy and Jamie prepared the dining room table for breakfast. Normally, the family ate in the kitchen, but with Cathy and now Lisa here for breakfast, Bill told them they would eat at the very rarely used dining room table. It tended to end up as a storage area for the family and the girls had to spend some time clearing the debris from the table before setting it.

Soon breakfast was finished cooking and everyone was in the dining room ready for breakfast. Bill explained to Jamie about the knew procedure for meals that the other two girls found out about yesterday. Jamie was now allowed to sit at the table with the boys and their guest, but the boys were still the ones with the plates and feeding the girls. Bill was seated at one end of the table and Chris at the other. Wendy was kneeling on the side of the table where Lisa was, and Cathy was kneeling on the other side nest to Chris. Jamie was seated opposite Lisa very close to Bill so that he was able to feed her as well. Jamie seemed a little uncomfortable with the whole thing, but she offered no complaint.

Lisa on the other hand, couldn't deny the reaction of watching her sister and niece being hand fed by their husband and father respectively. Lisa could tell that Bill sensed Jamie's discomfort and was going to great lengths to act loving while he fed her. She thought that Wendy seemed to be enjoying the whole thing though. Bill seemed to really enjoy teasing her sister and Lisa found herself a little envious at the level of intimacy between her sister and her husband during this simple meal. Lisa would never have dreamed of having her husband feed her this way. Now, she found herself thinking about him doing just that.

Looking to the other end of the table though, Lisa could tell that a different dynamic was at work there. Chris and Lisa were clearly not as connected emotionally and the whole process seemed a bit mechanical. The feeding at that end of the table seemed more about Cathy submitting to her master's will than anything else. Lisa was surprised that watching this caused her to have a little fluttering in her tummy and also areas south of there. She had never admitted to anyone that she occasionally fantasized about being dominated by a man. The sight of her nephew dominating the cute little girl who she had heard so much about last night was turning her on in a big way.

Breakfast was quickly finished and the clean up was handled by the women. Lisa was surprised that Jamie seemed to have no clue about how things were done in a kitchen. Wendy and Lisa were needing to explain and prompt her several times on what needed done and how to do them all morning. Lisa did think that she seemed anxious to learn though. She also noticed that the two younger girls seemed to be closer this morning than they had last night. She hadn't been around them long enough to recognize that this was a major change from yesterday, but she thought that it was surprising considering all the things that the little redhead had been blamed for doing to the Taylor's last night. Soon the kitchen was back in order and after having the younger girls feed the dog, the whole clan moved to the family room.

"Lisa, I want to apologize for causing you to have to miss being where you planned to be today. Cathy doesn't have any idea of what she messed up for you and since we still have a bit of time, I want to have you explain where you were going to be today. I hope maybe the next couple of hours will help the little slut learn that there are always consequences to your actions and that sometimes you do things that hurt people that you never even met." Bill looked at Cathy directly during the last part and then indicated for Lisa to begin her explanation.

"Cathy, I am sure you can answer me this question first. What is the date today?" Lisa started off with a question for Cathy, which shocked Cathy as this was the first time that the woman had spoken directly to her since she had arrived last night.

"Today is Sunday September 11th, 2011." Cathy knew the date, but had forgotten that today was so significant to many people in America and around the world. She was a little girl on that day ten years before and didn't have the strong connection to that day that the older three had to that date.

"I know that you three were still pretty young on that day, but I would like to explain to you why it is so important to our family. A quick bit of family history Cathy. Wendy and I were born and spent our early years living on our families farm in Indiana. When we were in elementary school our parents moved here so our father could work here. Farming was very tough in the 80's and we needed to find other ways to support our family and daddy got a job here. We moved here, Grandma and Grandpa stayed on the farm and dad sent money to them on a regular basis to help keep the farm in the family."

"The summer after Wendy graduated from high school, Grandpa got sick and couldn't maintain the farm anymore. Mom and dad decided to move back to Indiana and take over the farm. Mom and Dad, myself and our brother moved back. Wendy had enrolled in college here and had things going with Bill and decided to stay here." Lisa was really giving the express version of the story, but time was short.

"Back in Indiana, our family had another farm owned by our moms family. It was next door to the farm daddy lived on and is how our parents met. Moms oldest brother was running their farm then, and his son, Wendy's and our Cousin, was graduating High School the same year that we moved out here. He went to college at Indiana University and went through their highly thought of business school and ended up with an MBA. He then got a job with a high powered investment firm in New York City. He never came back to live in Indiana, but he didn't forget where he came from and when he became very wealthy with the financial boom of the 90's he pumped a large amount of money into both farms and made them sound financially for generations to come. Our families owe him all that we have on the farms. Mom and daddy still run the farm of dad's family. My husband and I run the farm next door for the family. Several people have stakes in both farms, including Bill and Wendy and someday Chris and Jamie will as well. The farms are doing well today and everyone gets a nice cut of the money after expenses. All of this is due in large part to the generosity of out big city cousin working in the city."

"I am sure that you can guess where this is going Cathy. Our cousin Tommy, who Wendy and I worshipped as kids for being the older cousin who was so smart and handsome. Our cousin, who got his education and went off to the big city and succeeded, and then made sure he took care of the people who raised him and the land he grew up on." Lisa kind of choked up for a minute then gathered herself. "Our cousin, who worked for Cantor Fitzgerald at the top of the World Trade Center, and he died along with thousands of other people on that horrible day."

"Quite a few of our family members are in New York City today to attend the opening of the Ground Zero memorial. Tommy's son is going to be one of the readers of names for the memorial service and will read his fathers name and a few others when his turn comes. I was planning on being there as well. Cathy's little surprise package caused my plans to change. So now my girl, you are going to set beside me and watch the ceremony on TV that you caused me to miss." Lisa made room on the love seat she was sitting on for Cathy and motioned her to sit beside her. Lisa thought it interesting that both Cathy and Jamie moved to sit on the love seat with her. Bill was sitting in his Lazy boy and Chris stayed on the couch where he had been sitting with the two younger girls. Wendy, who had quietly slipped out when Lisa started talking, returned and sat on the couch with Chris now that she had finished preparing for her exit in a couple hours.

Bill turned the TV to a station that was showing the ceremony and while they waited for it to start, he had a couple things he wanted to say. "Lisa has explained our families ties to this ceremony very well. I was planning on having you three watch this and explain about Tommy to you Cathy even before Lisa showed up yesterday. I was also planning on showing you a documentary to help you understand what we all felt that day. Lisa may not want to see it, it is pretty intense at times, but I want you three to watch it. I think you need to understand why this means so much to so many and I think this will help you to do that. After Wendy leaves we will finish watching the ceremony and the stuff I planned to show you. Then we are going to go somewhere and have lunch and mentally change gears. Today is also the first day of NFL football season and I am really looking forward to having my very own naked cheerleaders to help keep Chris and I entertained for the afternoon.

The six of them all watched quietly the ceremony play out on the TV. The ceremony was as somber and respectful as one would expect. The reading of the names on the anniversary of the attacks was now a yearly tradition and the family members of the victims moved through the list steadily. No one had spoken a word in over an hour when Tommy's son came to the podium and Lisa told them that this was him. They all listened as he read his list of names and finished with "And also my dad Thomas James McCoy. I love you Dad and the whole family loves you and misses you dearly."

Lisa told Bill that he could show the kids the program he wanted them to see now. She was going to try to watch it with them, but didn't make any guarantees as to whether or not she would watch it all. Wendy was sure she would miss most of it as she would be leaving shortly to spend the day as the property of her bosses.

"What I am going to show you is a couple of show that I have put together and cut some of the fluff out of to shorten the time. I know that you guys don't find this stuff as interesting as I do. I could literally spend all day showing you stuff about 9/11 that I find fascinating, but I would quickly bore you to death. The first I am going to show you is part of a documentary that was done by two brothers. They were supposed to be doing a long term documentary about the life of a rookie fire fighter in New York City. It just so happened that the firehouse they were doing this out of is the firehouse closest to the World Trade Centers. This I am picking up when they are filming a routine call a couple blocks from the towers when the first plane zooms overhead and crashes into the tower."

The program played for a bit and the group of them was drawn into the drama of that time. Soon though, the doorbell rang signaling the arrival of the car for Wendy. A driver was at the door, and a limo was idling at the curb. With little fuss or discussion, Wendy was soon out of the house and on her way to spending the day as the property of the owners of her company.

Wendy's departure kind of broke everyone away from the action on the video. The kids had never been given much of an explanation of what was going on with Wendy and getting her job back. Seeing a limo come to pick her up caused the three younger people and Lisa to begin to pepper Bill with questions about what was exactly happening with Wendy today.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.