Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My Chapter 15

As they were loading everyone into Bill's little Ford Ranger, Bill realized that they were going to need a larger vehicle to haul everyone around in now that Cathy was gonna be around for a while. They had gotten Wendy's car back yesterday, but it was a small car and wouldn't seat five with any level of comfort. He decided that he and Wendy would have to do some car shopping Monday while the kids were in school.

The girls were also finding things a bit crowded in the back of the truck. Before Cathy came along, Jamie and Wendy had used these times alone together to help keep each other pepped up and strong in the desire to see the game through to it's conclusion. Now having Cathy Griffin riding with them took that time away from them, and both were surprised at how much they resented her presence in the back. As Bill drove the truck out of the neighborhood, both Taylor women were trying to figure a way to get Cathy moved into the cab of the truck with the guys.

Wendy guessed that they were headed to the old theater downtown. If Bill wasn't going to the large 20 screen multi-plex near the mall, it was really the only place else that he could take them. The place was very large and the seating capacity was around 1500 with one giant screen. The theater was once a true theater that presented live entertainment. The current ownership had plans to restore the place to it's full glory and return live theater to its stage, but as of now, the place only showed movies. As far as the girls knew, no one in the family had been inside the place in many years.

Wendy and Jamie were talking quietly with each other about what might happen at the movie while the truck was stopped at a light. Chris casually slid the center window open and told the girls to stay out of sight as there was a city police car waiting to cross the intersection. While they didn't think they would get into any real trouble having the girls riding in the back, Bill had already seen enough of the police to last a while and didn't want to take any unnecessary chances. The state seat belt law could be used to ticket them for not wearing seat belts if a cop was feeling particularly grumpy or running low on his ticket writing quota.

Jamie used this to bring up transportation to her mom. "Mom, we are going to need to come up with something else for us all to ride around in. Before the game started, I don't remember the last time we all four rode in a car together. Now, we are five, and we always seem to be going places together now. We need a bigger car or truck. We can't be back here hanging our asses out in the dead of winter and Cathy will be around for a long while if we keep up with the rules for her points as written."

"I was thinking the same thing Jamie. I will see what Bill has to say about it tonight if I get the chance to talk to him. We really need at least a mid sized SUV to keep everyone seated comfortably. I don't think any of us want to go the mini van route." Jamie indicated her agreement with that by the look that she gave her mom.

Up in the cab of the truck, the guys were talking about what they wanted to do about eating dinner. The girls were dressed way to slutty for anything but probably a drive through. Two days ago the guys wouldn't have thought that way, but things had changed. With the events of Thursday still fresh in their minds they didn't want to take a lot of chances. Last week they had went to Wendy's dressed like they are now, but that just showed how much things had changed that now they didn't feel comfortable trying it. They decided that they would hit a Rally's or something and get enough for everyone and have the girls eat in the back while they ate in front. They quickly got through the drive line and had the kid working the line hand the girls theirs in the back. In keeping with the new rules with keeping everyone decently fed and healthy, the girls each got a cheeseburger combo and a drink. Bill and Chris got their usual drive thru food, and the five of them were soon at the movie theater.

Wendy didn't have any idea what movie was even playing and she didn't think it would really matter anyway. She figured that actually watching the movie would be very secondary today. Bill had the girls climb out of the back of the truck. Standing next to the truck bed Bill filled the girls in on what his plans were for the evening.

"OK, here is what the plan is. We will get tickets and find our seats right away. Then, I will have some activities for you to earn your stars with for today. Cathy, I am gonna be honest and let you know that I plan to do a lot to embarrass and humiliate you for the next couple hours. Some things you will have no choice in doing under the rules we decided on earlier. If you are not sure if something is optional or mandatory just ask. I won't punish any of you for not being sure of the rules, and asking questions. Is everyone ready?" Bill got yes sirs from all three of the women. "Alright, let's get this show on the road."

"Wendy and Jamie, I want you two holding hands walking in the theater. Cathy, I will keep you beside me. I don't think it is quite safe to let you wander to far on your own." Bill didn't think that Cathy would try to run off, but he didn't want her to think that he had any trust that she would follow directions. His plans for Cathy revolved around making her do things to prove her loyalty to her new masters.

Bill and Chris had checked ahead of time and knew that the theater wouldn't open up and allow people inside for about 10 minutes. This meant that the girls would have to stand on the street and be on display to anyone who happened to walk by or to cars driving by on the fairly busy street that the theater entrance was on. There wasn't anyone waiting to get into the theater when they arrived. Bill had the girls stand so that they were visible to any body that happened by. They formed a line outside the main door to the theater lobby. Traffic was pretty steady on the street that passed the entrance.

Wendy and Jamie were feeling very exposed and vulnerable standing outside on this busy street dressed as they were. In their minds they imagined that every car that went by were staring at them. Bill got a chuckle at the obvious discomfort on their faces. He was also watching the cars. He had noticed a couple of head twists at the sight of the three barely dressed women, but the traffic was moving too quick past them for them to get much more than a quick glance. Bill could read his wife and daughter well enough to see that they were thinking everyone was getting a good show from them driving by.

"Girls relax! The cars going by barely have a chance to see you. Sure they are noticing three girls dressed sexy standing outside, but they are going too fast to get a good look. You should be wondering about what happens when somebody walks up to get in line, or walks down the block past the theater." Bill was enjoying himself. He had just settled down one of the girls fears and raised another to replace it. He decided it was time to make his little slut Cathy squirm a bit.

"Ok Cathy, it is time for your first dare. We have a few minutes before we get inside. I want you to adjust your skirt so that your crotch is visible. I want it to look like you have allowed it to ride up to give everyone a free show. Public flashing is a part of the rules unless we think a cop may see, so this is mandatory my little slut. Jamie, I want you to adjust Cathy's skirt for her."

Jamie didn't have any problem with pulling Cathy's skirt higher. She quickly adjusted the height of the waist so that it exposed Cathy's pussy and ass to anyone who cared to look. Jamie knew that her dad and probably everyone else thought that she was seeming uncomfortable because of where they were and how she was dressed. That was true, but not how they thought exactly. Jamie had to admit, to herself, that she was getting turned on by all of this. The trauma of the past couple days had kept her libido in check, but now her new clit ring was starting to make it's presence known to Jamie again. Being out here displayed like this was getting Jamie hot. She had always enjoyed attention, she was a cheerleader after all, but she didn't realize that she had a sexual kink towards exhibitionism. She was finding that she did. Sure she was embarrassed to think about being exposed like this, but that just seemed to add to her sexual excitement.

The minutes passed quickly and before long the doors to the theater were unlocked by a bored looking teenager who didn't even glance in the direction of the people waiting to get into the building. The five of them walked into the lobby area. It was a very large room with high ceilings and a ticket booth was centered into the wall opposite the outer doors. The ticket booth was flanked on both side by doors that allowed customers into the main part of the building after visiting the ticket booth.

As they were entering the building, Bill again had Cathy at his side. He gave her skirt a quick tug to cover her pussy and ass once again. He also grabbed a quick handful of Cathy's rather nice ass cheek. He didn't think they should risk leaving her exposed to the attendant at the ticket window. Bill really had no desire to visit the police station again.

Bill went to the ticket window and asked for tickets for the five of them. Again, the same bored teenager was working the window, and he barely glanced in Bill's direction as he handed the tickets through the opening in the window. Bill thought to himself that he could have paraded the whole cheerleading squad through here stark naked and this kid would have never noticed.

They next went into the main lobby area of the theater. There was a large concession area that ran the along the wall across from the inner doors. At both ends of the counter were doors into the lower level of the theater. There was also another set of doors about twenty yard further down in each direction for further access to the lower level. Another twenty yards or so further in each direction, the lobby ended in staircases that led to the upper seating level. Bill was surprised to see that there was nothing blocking off any of the seating areas. He had assumed that the management would restrict seating to certain areas, but that wasn't the case apparently. This brought a smile to his face as it would make his plans easier if they were allowed a little privacy.

There was a solitary girl working the concession counter. Bill was surprised at how few employees the place seemed to have. Bill herded the girls to the concession counter and he and Chris spent a minute deciding what they wanted to get. They settled on two large popcorns and drinks for them both and they got a large diet drink and told the girls that they would have to share it. Bill quickly learned that while the theater might be cheaper on admission prices than the multi-plex, concession prices were just as outrageous. Two popcorns and three drinks and Bill had spent more at the counter than he had spent to get them in the place.

By now a couple of other people had entered the theater. A couple of twenty something guys had came in and noticed the girls right away. While they didn't make any rude comments, the sure took a good long look at the three barely dressed girls. They didn't stop at the concession counter and went straight into the main auditorium. Bill had already decided to check out the upper level so the five of them made their way to the stairs. Once the lobby curved enough that the girls were out of view of the girl at the counter, Bill and Chris shared a glance and pulled Cathy's and Jamie's skirts high enough to bare their asses and pussies. Bill next reached over and pulled Wendy's shirt high enough to expose her breasts.

The three girls were really looking nervous now. Bill thought that they would likely pee themselves any moment and the thought got him to snickering which set Chris off as well. Wendy thought that Chris and his dad were getting past the bad feelings that Thursday night and Friday had caused pretty quickly. It seemed that the guys had simply moved past it and had returned to having a good time tormenting the girls. Wendy wished that things were that simple for her and Jamie. Jamie was clearly not happy to be around the guys at all. She was trying to hide it, but Wendy had gotten very good at reading Jamie through all this. She was forcing herself to not pull away from them by sheer will. Wendy was growing more concerned over Jamie as the day went on. She thought that having her out of the house all day had actually been a very good move on Bill's part, Wendy didn't know that it was planned before the events of Black Friday, but the longer that Jamie was around the guys the more uncomfortable she seemed.

For her part, Wendy was growing more and more concerned about the silence from her side of the family. The longer it went without contact, the more Wendy dreaded the time when she would hear from the family. The reaction from her sister is what frightened her the most. Wendy loved her sister, but they had always been very competitive. In recent years, Wendy had always felt that she was being measured whenever she talked to her sister. Who has the better car, who has the better house, better job, most accomplished daughter.

Wendy had drifted out again. She seemed to be having these lapse of focus a lot since the game started. She was thinking about the reaction of her family when she realized the other four were looking at her. They were now inside the main theater and the others were already seated in a row about midway between the edge of the level and the back wall of the level. Wendy was standing just inside the door to the 2nd floor lobby and it was obvious that the others had been trying to get her attention. Chris and Jamie both had amused grins on their faces, and Cathy just looked on with a curious expression on her face. Bill on the other hand, looked irritated.

"Hello, Earth to Wendy! Is anybody home?" Wendy caught this when she realized that Bill was talking to her and had probably been doing so for a while.

"What? I am very sorry sir. I must have zoned out there for a while. I am sorry, but I didn't hear what you said sir." Wendy tried to give Bill her most sincere apologetic look.

"I was asking if you were going to stand in the damn aisle all night or if you would care to join the rest of us. But first, let's hear what you were so spaced out about that you decided to ignore your family and your masters." Bill was seriously irritated at this point. He was trying to bring them all together, and Wendy was off in another time zone mentally.

"Sir, I really am sorry. I seem to be having troubles with my ability to focus lately. I will do better. To be completely honest sir, I was thinking about the fact that we have heard nothing from anyone in my family since the little slut over there sent the tapes and my photo shoot pictures to them. I am really worried about what that means." Wendy decided not to mention Lisa specifically to Bill. They were in the same grade at school as each other, and the two had never been each others biggest fans. That was putting it very nicely Wendy thought to herself. To keep the honesty going, Bill detested her sister and she knew for a fact that the feeling was mutual.

"Wendy, I know you are worried about them, but right now we don't know what the reaction will be. If I had to guess, I would think your sister is using this to completely trash me to the family. I can see them all together at the farm this weekend deciding if they should completely right us all off, or to come and rescue you and Jamie from my evil clutches. If that happens, we will probably end up with your dad and brother at the house with shotguns and back up muscle." Chris started laughing at this until he realized Bill wasn't entirely joking.

"I hadn't thought about it Bill, but you might be completely right about that part. I guess we better figure out what to do about them and soon. I thought calling them first was a mistake, now we might have to call to get a feel for what they are planning. The last thing we need is for them all to show up on our doorstep unannounced and ready to fight." Wendy knew that she was going to have to wait until Monday to get too this, she was going to be the property of the owners of her company tomorrow for 12 hours, she hated putting it off until then but didn't see another choice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.