Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My chapter 13

Bill didn't recognize the man that was asking for his wife. He was dressed as if he was going to a business meeting. "I am Bill Taylor, Wendy is my wife, who are you and what do you want with my wife?" Bill wasn't real long on manners when strangers came to the door. He could be someone trying to sell something door to door.

""My name is John Smithers, and I have come here to discuss Wendy's future employment opportunities with the company. Mr. Jones and I decided that this was a discussion that would be best to have in private away from the office."

Bill had to think fast. Wendy was currently in the Kitchen bare assed naked cleaning up the dishes from breakfast. He knew that this was the guy that Cathy had used to get Wendy fired. He was going to have to figure out what to do about this guy, and how to get Jamie to her appointment at Mrs. Waxerman's. Thinking quickly, Bill told Smithers that Wendy was in the shower and would be done in about 30 minutes. He then asked him to return then as he was on his way out to take his daughter to an appointment, thankfully he had left Jamie in the living room so Smithers couldn't see her barely covered body.

Smithers said that he was fine with that since he neglected to call first. He would return in about a ½ hour. Bill closed the front door and watched until the man got into his car and drove away. As he was watching him pull away he realized that they needed a system to deal with this kind of a situation. He sighed and knew that he would have to come up with a solution to unexpected guests. Walking back into the living room he called Wendy in from the kitchen.

"Wendy, you have just had a visitor. John Smithers was at our door. Remember Cathy said he might call, I guess he decided to visit in person. I stalled him by saying that you were showering and I had to take Jamie to her appointment. He will be back in a ½ hour. I will flesh this out later, but for now we need to act like things are normal around here. From now until Smithers leaves the house will be acting as if there is no game going on. Wendy you will be the good house wife, Jamie if you were going to be here, you would be pre-training Jamie. By that I mean you will act as a normal high school student. We would be Mom and Dad. No sirs and normal clothes to wear. Today you will be with Mrs. Waxerman so you will not be home.

Wendy go get a shower and dressed, we want you to look freshly showered for him, until he leaves you are to be equal partner to me. Tell Chris to keep Cathy in his room until we get him, and wear something that hides your collar. I will be back in a few minutes." Bill checked to see that Smithers wasn't outside and cuffed Jamie and headed for Mrs. Waxerman's.

Wendy headed upstairs to Chris' room. Knocking, she waited for him to answer. Chris yelled at her to open up the door even though he didn't know who was at the door. Wendy explained to Chris what was happening and what Bill had told him to do. Wendy was surprised that they seemed to be just sitting and talking.

After showering and dressing in casual cotton pants and a shirt with a high collar that covered her cat collar, that took a little work to find, Wendy went back down to the living room. Bill was waiting on her and she sat beside him on the couch.

"Bill I don't know what I want to have happen here. I can guarantee that what happened to cause my firing is all over the office. I don't think that I could ever be effective working there again. John has to know that. I wonder why he is here, they already deposited the severance money. I used some to pay off the house." Wendy was thinking several directions at once, and her mind kept jumping around.

"Wendy, I don't have any idea either. Let's just wait and see what he has to say. If he makes an offer we can decide what to do then." Bill was trying his best to be the supportive husband for his wife. He was well aware of how thin a thread was holding things together right now. More bad news could be the final blow.

Wendy and Bill didn't have to wait long for Smithers to return. Within a couple of minutes he was back. Wendy answered the door and escorted the man into the living room where Bill was waiting for them. For Wendy, this was absolute torture. First, she had the whole should I dare too hope that I could get my job back. Second, she was having to act like she was not in training. It was really messing with her head to be dressed and acting normally while walking around the living room. She asked if anyone wanted a drink like a good hostess, and Smithers declined. She was hoping for a minute in the kitchen to collect herself before this all came out, but it wasn't to be. Smithers took a seat in a chair while Bill and Wendy sat next to each other on the couch.

Wendy and Bill were doing their best to act like your typical married couple. Wendy was looking a little stressed, but Bill hoped that the man would assume that it was all to do with the meeting, and not trying to slip up and let the cat out of the bag. Bill figured that he probably looked the same. This was harder than he would have thought. The way he acted at home recently was seeming hard to undo.

"Wendy, thanks for agreeing to see me. I really appreciate you being willing to meet with me. I am guessing you are wondering what this is about, seeing as the firm terminated your employment yesterday. To state it as simply as I can, I am here under the direction of the primary owners of the company." As Wendy was well aware, the firm she had been employed by was owned by two men who started out together in college and now were in their mid fourties.

"Further information has surfaced that indicates that you may not have been completely a willing participant in what occurred between you and Steve. That has helped your position some, but to be honest, it really comes down to the firm not wanting to lose your talents. You are primary on many key projects that are vital to the future success of the company. The firm would like to have you back in the fold. Our biggest obstacle to this is the fact that you have been involved in a very large scandal. A scandal of a very sexual nature that even though we have tried to keep it quiet, has made the gossip rounds pretty quickly." Smithers paused a moment to clear his throat. Bill and Wendy looked at each other wondering what he was going to suggest.

John Smithers knew all about the game and he was finding this whole thing very amusing. Bill and Wendy were trying to act like they were your average married couple Wendy had done a pretty good job of picking out clothes that hid her collar and evidence of the beatings she had endured in the last week, but a few bruises were visible and he had gotten a few glances of the cat collar that she wore in the pictures Smithers had seen. He decided to let them twist a bit longer before dropping the truth on them.

"I spent most of last evening meeting with the owners discussing how to handle this situation. Luckily, we are pretty sure none of our competitors or customers have gotten wind of what was going on or of your being fired. What the owners are proposing is that you return to the firm after a week suspension that will be publicly be called a FMLA leave to deal with a family issue. We realize that we have already paid a separation payment to you. We will let you keep that money. We will deduct 10% from your earnings until the amount equals the separation amount. When you return, the owners have decided to have you work out of their executive level for a few months to restore your image with your co-workers." Wendy thought this was all to good to be true and was waiting for the but.

"This next part of their proposal needs to be kept absolutely confidential. Jarrod Griffin has quietly filled us in on what has been going on between your daughter and his sister. Also I know of your little Family Feud and of your own training program here in your home. I understand why you have tried to hide it from me, but it isn't necessary as we are aware of everything." Bill and Wendy looked a little sheepish now that the truth of the situation was out their.

"The owners feel that you need to do something for them to make amends for putting the firm in such a risky position. First, they request that tomorrow you agree to spend 12 hours as their slave. They have assured that nothing will be done to permanently harm you Wendy. They value you too much as a person and employee. They just feel that while you are doing all that you are here to make amends with your family, they would like you to do something for your employers as well. Secondly, and this will require your participation Bill, the owners would like to replace Steve as Wendy's trainers while at work." Wendy almost fell off the couch when Smithers dropped that one on her.

John Smithers had his own opinion as to why the owners had done all this. He wondered what the two of them would do if he told them that he felt that one of the owners was going to try to make a major play for Wendy. It had been as plain as the nose on his face, and he had been the one that pushed this idea through.

"Wow John, that is quite the offer. I think that my husband and I need to take a little time to decide what is best for our family. What do you think about us getting back to you in an hour?" Wendy wondered what Bill would say when Smithers wasn't there to overhear.

"The offer is good until 6p.m. this evening. Take what time you need to discuss this and call me with your answer. If you agree a messenger will deliver instructions on what you will need to wear for your time with the owners tomorrow. Do you have any questions for me before I leave?"

Bill spoke up for the first time. "As Wendy's husband and Master during her training I need to have a bit more information about what would happen to her during this 12 hour slavery period. I am responsible for her well being and her training. I am going to need more than your say so that Wendy will not be harmed."

"Of course you will Bill. If you agree to their terms, the messenger will also send you a paper that will outline the planned activities. I only ask that you not let Wendy know the plans, as they want her to be surprised and not have prior knowledge of what is going to happen. If anything in the plans is a hard no for you Bill, please contact me right away and we will discuss alternatives. Fair enough?" Bill indicated that this was fine with him.

"If that is all, I will let you get back to your normal Saturday. Thank you again for allowing me into your home." Smithers got up and Bill and Wendy walked him out of the house.

"OK Wendy, let's discuss this quickly before you get back to work." Bill said as Wendy and Bill walked into the Kitchen after Smithers was gone.

"Bill I think that we should accept their offer and see what they propose for this slavery thing. If it isn't something really crazy then we accept the terms."

"Wendy I think this has to be your decision. I admit that I am not crazy about your bosses having control of you. I always thought that the one guy was checking you out at the Christmas parties. I am guessing that it was his idea to have you as a slave. Let's see what they are proposing and decide from their." Bill wasn't real happy about this, but he felt that it was his fault for having her training extend to her job. He felt he owed her the chance to save her career.


While Bill and Wendy were meeting with Smithers. Jamie was learning all about the 'proper' way to clean a kitchen floor. The crazy assed Mrs. Waxerman wouldn't let her use a mop and broom. No, to properly clean a floor she had to get down on her hands and knees and use a hand broom to first clean the floor of loose particles. Next, she had to use a scrub brush with soap and water to clean the floor. This after Jamie moved all the chairs into the dining room. Jamie hadn't been here very long and already she was tired.

Jamie had initially been thrilled that she was going to be out of the house all day. Even the thought of hanging with Mrs. W. didn't bother her. She was going to struggle being under the boys for the rest of her training. Being around any man for that matter was not a pleasant thought for Jamie. She was determined to ignore the little flutter in her tummy every time she thought of Bradley Jenkins. After spending a morning in the Waxerman Kitchen maybe she had been to happy. The woman was a pain in the ass.

Mrs. Waxerman's house was like nothing Jamie had ever seen before. Never in her wildest imagination did Jamie believe anyone could have this many knick knacks. They were literally everywhere. The rooms all seemed to have a theme for the little things. One was cats, another had stuff with her hometown in West Virginia on them, another was full of unicorns, and the kitchen that she was currently in was full of roosters. There were roosters on shelves on the wall that didn't have cabinets. Where there were cabinets, roosters of various shapes and sizes sat atop the cabinets in the space between them and the ceiling. There was roosters on the wall paper as well, and a rooster center piece on the kitchen table that held napkins and rooster salt and pepper shakers. The Taylor's had long suspected that she was a little crazy, now that she had seen the house, Jamie was sure of it. Jamie wondered what little treasures awaited her in the rooms she hadn't been in yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.