Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

Jamie Taylor was exhausted. She knew that she should be sleeping. Her mind was running in circles though, and she couldn't sleep. She looked over at the clock and saw that it was nearing midnight. She had been thinking about the fact that she had missed school today and the pep rally. Jamie hadn't missed a day of school since she was little and got Chicken pox. She had also missed cheering at the game, that had never happened before either. She was a captain of the squad. Next year she would be senior captain. The thing that kept bugging her about this was that she couldn't get herself to care that she missed. A couple weeks ago, missing school or a cheer event would have been unthinkable to her. Now, that seemed such a minor thing. Jamie wondered if she would ever want to cheer again.

Brad Jenkins was also on her mind. She had barely spent any time around him, but she had to admit that she was interested in him. That was a major problem for her as she wanted to say that she was done with guys. All guys, and most girls for that matter, were just sadistic assholes who reveled in others pain and humiliation. She was interested in Brad, but she was sure that he would be like everyone else.

On that thought line, how was she going to survive submitting to Chris and her dad after everything that had happened today. She had kept herself as far from them as she could once they got home. That wasn't going to be possible come tomorrow and the game starting again. She wasn't sure that she trusted herself to be free to do what she wanted right now. Jamie wasn't used to having dark thoughts about anything. She just didn't know what she would do with these thoughts without her submission to keep her actions under control. Talk about conflicted, she was afraid of the game because she didn't trust the guys and what they would do, no matter what they said now. Also, she was afraid not to be in the game because she didn't trust herself.

All this and more was making for a hard time sleeping for Jamie. Finally, she drifted off to dreams that didn't seem much better.


Wendy was awakened by Chris releasing her bonds that had kept her and Jamie tied together throughout the night. The boys couldn't understand why they had kept on with their training. For Wendy, and Jamie as well, it was simple. She knew that if she allowed her mind to accept that the game was over she wouldn't be able to go back under submission. Wendy wasn't submissive by nature. The personality traits that had allowed her to become a successful executive really didn't help at being submissive. She did admit to herself that part of her had enjoyed giving herself over to Bill in the bedroom. Part of her initial attraction to him was his physical size and strength. Bill had been the star athlete in those days. If only the sex they had been having was based in love and not in punishment and anger Wendy would have been thrilled.

Wendy and Jamie were joined by Cathy Griffin in the bathroom as they did their daily rituals. Cathy had spent the night locked in a cage in the family room. Chris did not supervise them as the game was yet to begin. Cathy was pretty quiet and the girls weren't feeling very inclined to talk to her. Also, they were now used to not having time to talk in the rush of getting around on the boys schedule. Wendy and Jamie did put on t-shirts and shorts for the family breakfast meeting at the guys request. Cathy had yet to undress in front of any of the Taylor's.

Once they all were in the kitchen, Wendy made a quick breakfast for everyone. Differing from the norm, everyone ate at the same time and ate what they wanted. When they were finished, the Taylor's plus one all once again moved to the living room to finalize the new additions to Bill's Bill. As was becoming the norm, everyone again looked to Bill to begin the discussion. This was when Wendy had the hardest time being submissive. It was just natural for her to take the lead at times like this. At work and at home she had been the one everyone looked to figure out the right steps and lead meetings and negotiations. Now she had to literally will herself to let Bill lead. He had wanted this role and she wasn't about to take it from him now.

"Ok guys, we have seen each others lists. What does everyone think?" Bill threw that one out there hoping to get things going.

"We liked the points system for privileges that you guys suggested. It helps to have median goals between now and 100 stars. All 3 of us have no problem with that." Wendy responded for the girls.

"Chris and I talked for a while last night and we have no problem with most of what you guys wanted. I think all four of us agree that Cathy has to be submissive to us all right from the start. We can decide who controls her once you guys get your 100 stars. While I would prefer not to have it in the rules, We will also agree to your requests that sex is not on the table. We also agree to the 10 star a day level for a baseline for Wendy and Jamie, and the basic's on hygiene and nutrition. I don't want to spend anymore time in hospitals so we all need to do whatever is necessary to avoid this happening. I think the only other thing off your list is Cathy and her stars."

"We decided to go with your every other day per star with no bonus available until she gets 30 stars. Cathy wanted it to be that way. We also will accept the free pass for 30 minutes per day. We ask that Cathy gets this chance after she hits her 30 stars as well, and if you guys want to have family fun night again tonight, that is up to you because we will be back into the game. Also, so things are clear, we want any sex to be consensual. That doesn't mean no sex, only that we have the right to refuse, and that doesn't include me refusing you Bill." Wendy had one other thing to say to her husband, but that would have to be done in private.

"I think that pretty much covers things everyone. Does anyone have any thing else before I write up the rule changes." Bill really hoped they were about done with meetings.

"I have something that needs addressed if you guys will hear me out." The Taylor's looked at Cathy pretty surprised. Pretty much since last night she had barely said anything. "I have a bunch of subs and they need to be looked after. It is my job as their Mistress to hold up my end of the deal I have with them. Here is what I propose, since I already spread the rumor that Chris was behind the senior class pranks, I want to make it out that he was my boss all the time. Everyone will figure out quick that you guys are in charge of me and that is the most plausible story I can come up with given the circumstances. I have to insist that they be protected better than you have Jamie and Wendy, I don't mind what you do to me, but they don't deserve to have what happened to you."

Chris spoke up for the first time. "Cathy you will continue on as their leader. We will just make it clear I call the shots and you are doing my bidding. We will say that I have stepped in cause you tried to revolt Friday, but it failed and now you are being punished by me and Jamie both." That should cover things there. Good enough? I promise to consult with you on what needs done with whom, as I will have no idea otherwise." Nobody commented, but all were taking notice in the way Chris talked and acted. The no motivation drifter seemed nowhere to be found.

"I want to give one of my girls to you tonight Chris, it will seem suspicious if you don't have one. I can help you with what you will need to know after we are finished here." Cathy rightly guessed that Chris would need some coaching with what to do with a girl under his submission that wasn't doing so because of the game.

"That should be fine. One other thing, Wendy, you might get a call from John Smithers today. I am not sure if they will offer you your job back, but I got John to agree to try to set it up to look like blackmail by Steve. I don't know what will happen, but it is possible."

"Bill and I will decide what to do if that happens, if Bill doesn't mind I would like to talk to him for a couple minutes privately." Wendy wanted to have this discussion before the game started. Bill and Wendy went to the master bedroom to have a chat. They told the other 3 that they would have a little ceremony to restart the game after their chat.

"Bill I promised Jamie not to keep anything from her, but I wanted to talk to you for a minute about our marriage and that doesn't concern the kids right now. When I agreed to be submissive to you, I did it to save our marriage among other things. At this point I gotta wonder if I should have let you have the divorce you wanted. Do you still want one?"

"I thought that was the only answer then. Now, I am not sure what to think. What about you Wendy, you did this to save our marriage, do you still think this will work."

"If I had to answer right now I would say no. I cannot accept that right now and continue with the game though. I know it isn't fair to you, but I want to be honest with you. Right now I think the rest of the game will decide that for us. How well I can show you my love and remorse for what I have done to you, and how well you master me while showing that you still want to be Mr. and Mrs. After this is over will decide what happens to us. I just wanted to know if you wanted to try, I will continue to try if you will."

"I understand what your saying Wendy and I will try as well, OK." Bill hugged Wendy then.

"I am going to talk with Jamie until you are ready to do the restart. I'll see you in a bit.


Bill spent a few minutes with pen and paper writing out the new rules additions for the game. The new rules are as follows.

 

Star count- Wendy 36, Jamie 39, Cathy 0

2. Jamie and Wendy eligible for 10 stars per day, Cathy eligible for one every other day. No bonus stars for Cathy until 30 stars achieved.

3. Point level awards:

A. 40 stars = New slave collars

B. 50 stars = Eat at Table with boys without silverware.

C. 60 stars = Toilet privileges restored. Have to ask before using.

D. 70 stars = Sleep in own beds while restrained.

E. 80 stars = Hot Shower. 5 minute max per day.

F. 90 stars = Clothing choices. Will be an either or thing from their wardrobes. Boys choose options.

4. Cathy Griffin sub to all Taylor's. If boys are not present Cathy will be under girls control. For example, Jamie rules Cathy in classes that Chris isn't around.

5. Sex contact cannot be forced with someone not a romantic partner outside the game. Applies to Oral Sex and Intercourse only. Flashing and masturbation not affected by this rule change.

6. Free pass system will be installed. Allows boys to award free time as reward for exceptional service. Free pass allows 30 minutes of free time.

After writing up the rules, Bill called everyone together to restart the game. He decided to keep it short and then get with Chris to plan some activities for the girls this weekend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.