Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic
Chapter 3: Black Friday Part 2

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Black Friday Part 2 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

It would take Cathy a couple of hours to calm down enough to think clearly. When she did, she realized that she had royally screwed up, she wanted to kick herself. She had broken every rule she had in controlling people. One, she had allowed herself to loose control. She was still trying to understand herself why she had reacted so strongly to finding out about the tattoo. It certainly wasn't that she had a problem with them, had one herself in fact. She also didn't mind having one of her girls having them, actually most of them did, several at her direction as far as location and content. Even her brothers had tattoos that she had them get. She knew tattoos were pretty widespread nowadays, but for some reason the thought of the one now adorning sweet little Jamie made her want to hurt people, and hurt them badly.

Well, she had certainly accomplished that goal today. But why did she feel that way? Cathy was brutally honest with herself at all times, Lets face it, when you have as many little schemes going as Cathy did at any one time, she sometimes was honest only to herself. She knew that a lot of the appeal of Jamie for her was her innocence and purity. Something about taking that innocence and shaping it into anything she wanted just set Cathy aflame. That is why she had went off, she saw it now quite clearly without the red haze of fury that had surrounded her from the instant her brother had confirmed it was a tattoo and not body art.

Oh, how she had prayed it was just drawn on as a prank by those two rejects, Bill and Chris Taylor, she certainly had made them pay, a good bit too much actually, and that was her second and biggest mistake of the morning. She was gonna have to scramble and move fast if she was going to fix this clusterfuck. She knew that she had one shot, if it didn't work all would be lost and she would have to start all over again. Tattoo research was gonna have to wait for later. She had some calls to make.


Bill let out a major breath that he had been holding in for the short ride to the hospital. Everything had seemed to be conspiring against him getting to the girls, and he had half expected the cabby to get lost or into an accident or something. Just seemed that with his luck lately that the worst would happen. Later, Bill would have a chuckle at the truth of his pessimism.

Approaching the reception area in the ER he asked where he could find Jamie Taylor.

"Who" came from the disinterested old lady working the counter.

"Jamie Taylor. I am her father. She was brought in by ambulance last evening." Bill pronounced each word slowly like he was talking to someone with a mental impairment.

"Is she still in the ER or has she been admitted?" only slightly higher on the interest level from the old woman.

"You tell me lady, I just arrived." Bill tried to sound polite but was quickly getting irritated.

"Guess I'll have to look her up. What was the name again?" her tone indicated that she was feeling put upon by having to look up the info.

"Jamie Taylor." Bill was practically snarling by this point.

"How you spell it?" same disinterested tone from her.

"J-A-M-I-E T-A-Y-L-O-R" Bill was imagining giving her one of Waxerman's enema's by this point.

"Hold on I'll see what the computer has to say." not even a hint of a rise out of her from Bill's barely contained hostility."

"OK, found her, she's still in the ER. You say you were her father? We still need her insurance info, says here that the lady with her had no ID and no insurance info."

"Can we worry about that later? I would really like to find out if she is ok." Bill was beyond irritated and well on the way to pissed by now.

"I'm sorry sir, but it is vital has the hospital has the information for billing purposes." The talk of billing finally seemed to perk up the old broad. As Bill now was calling her in his head. Sighing Bill reached for his wallet.

"Alright, here is our insurance card. Forgot my wife didn't have her purse with her at the fair. Can we hurry this up? I would really like to find out how Jamie is."

"Your daughter the 'fair girl'?" The old bat suddenly looked at Bill with interest for the first time.

"Excuse Me? What are you talking about." Bill was seriously sick of this old broad already.

"Nevermind" quickly came from the old lady but now instead of disinterest Bill felt the hostility radiating off the old broad.

Twenty minutes later Bill felt as if he had been through the Spanish Inquisition. The level of stupidity and ability to ask irrelevant questions was a serious irritant for Bill. Wendy had always been the one too handle this type of stuff, and Bill quickly decided that this was one area that he would gladly return control to Wendy now that the game was gonna be over, that is if Wendy didn't kick him out again. Ending up at the police station, even if was just for questioning, and not officially under arrest, as the detective told Bill a couple times last night. Along with Jamie being in the hospital had certainly spoiled the fun for Bill. "Just something else I'm a fuckup at." Bill thought disgustedly.

At least the old broad had finally gotten all she needed and he now knew where Jamie was at. If only he could find the right curtained area in this maze they called an ER. He briefly wondered about the reception that he would find when he got there.


Wendy felt like she had been ran over by a truck. The past weeks torments had taken a toll on Wendy, combine them with the events of the past many hours, Wendy wasn't sure how long they had been there, and Wendy felt like she had about found the end of her endurance. Wendy hadn't quit at anything she had ever done, and she wasn't about to quit now, but she could certainly use a good nights sleep. The fact that it was now approaching nine o'clock in the morning assured her that sleep wouldn't be coming any time soon.

She had borrowed a phone at the nurses station to let her employer know that she wouldn't be in today, due to Jamie's being in the hospital. Truth was Jamie was pretty well fine now, they just hadn't gotten around to letting her go yet. She had also tried to contact Bill or Chris, but neither had answered their phones all night and she had no idea where they had gotten too or why they weren't here. The billing bitch for the hospital had just showed up again about 7:30, looking for someone with Jamie's insurance info. She had not been allowed a purse or anyway to carry anything at the fair so she didn't have her wallet with her ID and insurance info. when they had been brought in.

At the time she had told the bitch that her husband should be there any minute, she had assumed he would follow the ambulance there, but when he didn't show the bitch had begun pestering her about billing information. Wendy knew she didn't believe her when she told her that yes she had insurance. Wendy figured she thought they were tramps or worse and didn't have a pot to piss in, let alone insurance and that Wendy was just stalling them.

That attitude pretty much summed up the interactions that she had had with the staff in the ER. Wendy could tell the ones that had heard the tale of the girl brought in with the tattoo on her ass. Their was no way in hell they could have missed it when they brought Jamie in and cleaned her up and assessed her condition. Her "condition" had only further heaped the scorn and ridicule into the looks that she received.

Jamie came in dehydrated and running a fever. Turns out the fever was from what the doctor had nicely put as 'improper hygiene.' Wendy strongly suspected it was from drinking water from enema bottles that had been reused to feed the girls water. Wendy knew that some effort had been made by the guys to keep them clean. Apparently they hadn't been successful. When Wendy quietly asked to be checked for infection as well and that they both be tested for STD's, the staff's opinion of her and her daughter had hit the floor.

If Bill and Chris were trying too humiliate her by leaving her here alone they were certainly successful. She knew asking for the STD tests only cemented the nurses and staff's low opinion of her, but frankly she really didn't care anymore. Her greatest fear of her night as a prostitute was that she would catch something. She was surprised Bill wasn't worried about it, but he didn't seem to care. He sure hadn't let it him slow him down in bed. She hadn't gotten any results yet, and she was anxious to learn them.

Jamie she guessed had a much better night, she had been given fluids, medication, and something to help her rest and she had gotten a pretty good rest, considering how uncomfortable the exam bed in the ER was. They had also had some time to discuss things and both assured the other that they had no intention of giving up until they earned their freedom by getting their 100 stars. Taylor women were not quitters, and this wouldn't cause them to start. They were gonna have to insist on a couple things, no more drinking out of used enema bottles for one, but quitting, not a chance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.