The Best of Neighbors - Cover

The Best of Neighbors

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My fifteen-year old son and I have lived the bachelor lifestyle for a number of years. That all changed when a woman moved in next door with her two teenaged daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Brock:

We were ready to put the burgers on so Jennifer went in and called upstairs, then in a minute or two came back out.

"Um, they'll be down directly. I had to go up and knock on Katlin's door, I think the three of them may be getting along rather well."

She had a bit of a funny look on her face but I didn't pursue it and in a few minutes, they all came down and gathered hungrily around the grill as we did the burgers.

We had a nice time but I didn't want to overstay our welcome knowing that they still couldn't be quite settled in so Emery and I bid them goodnight after we helped them clean up.

On the way across the yards, I asked my son if he'd had a good time and he replied, "Oh, Dad, I had a great time. They're really, um, nice, we hit it right off."

"That's good, after all, they are neighbors."

"How did you like their mom, she's pretty, huh?"

"Yes, she's nice, I rather like her, actually. You like her girls, right?"

"Yeah, a lot, I might be over there quite a bit," he told me.

Well, I thought, they were cute and I supposed at his age I'd be pretty attracted to them both. We watched a little television then went off to bed.

Being single, I did take sexual matters in hand before I went to sleep and for the first time, had images of our sexy next door neighbor in my head as I got myself off. Forefront in my memory was her bending over me, the luscious tops of her breasts making themselves known to me in such a seductive way.

Emery:

As soon as Dad and I got home, I went up to my room and had a quick jack-off. I just couldn't stand it any more. Then, after I went to bed, I did it three more times, the last time when I woke up early in the morning when it was still quite dark.

I heard Dad's car drive off the next morning so I threw back the covers and got my trusty bottle of hand lotion and closed my eyes dreaming back to my two new naked girls next door as I spurted up over and over in ecstasy.

I got up and showered, then had some cereal when the phone rang and it was Katlin.

"Hi, Emery, it's Katlin, next door. I'm sure you remember me," she said snickering.

"Jess and I were wondering if you'd like to come over and play? We can promise you we'll all have fun."

How could any guy with a measurable heartbeat turn that down?

"Yeah, I'll be right over," I told her and was out the door in a flash.

I didn't even ring the doorbell when the door swung open and Katlin's head was angled around telling me, "Hurry, come in," and when I did I knew why. They were both there totally naked.

"We figured you liked us better like this. Were we right?" she asked.

I just stood there looking at these two beautiful naked girls. Finally, I got it out, "Uh, yeah, so right, oh, you two are so beautiful. Do you go around like this all the time?"

"Yeah, pretty often, but especially when we have a nice boy to play with. Come on," she said as she took my hand and led me upstairs to her room.

As soon as we were in her room, they both started taking my clothes off and soon I was naked as well.

"Look how hard his dick is, Jess. I want to fuck him first and he can eat your pussy, okay?"

"Yeah, I'm so ready," Jessica said as they pushed me onto her bed. Jessica got up over my head holding the headboard and lowered herself down over my face as her older sister got up over me, reached down to steady my dick and wiggled herself down over it and began rocking up and down.

Jessica was wiping her wet pussy back and forth across my face as I tried to get my tongue into her while I was being fucked up and down by Katlin. This was sex like I'd never even dreamed of it. I just never knew that there were girls who might be just as horny as boys. I always thought girls had to be really talked into doing sex but, wow, was I wrong.

"Oh, I knew I'd like fucking our new next door neighbor, Jess, he's got a really nice dick. Is he making your pussy a happy girl?"

"Mmm, mmm, he sure is, oh, I'm gonna get off pretty soon. I've been so horny since we moved. I get to fuck him next. Save some cum for me, Emery," the younger sister told me as she slid back and forth across my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.