The Best of Neighbors - Cover

The Best of Neighbors

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My fifteen-year old son and I have lived the bachelor lifestyle for a number of years. That all changed when a woman moved in next door with her two teenaged daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Brock:

I think I'll have the both of us relate this story, it did happen to us both, so, you'll be hearing it from me, Brock, I'm the father, I'm thirty-eight, and you'll hear his part of it from my son, Emery.

Just so you know, Emery's mom died when he was six and we've more or less 'batched' it ever since. I did have a live-in girlfriend for about a year but we both, she and I, finally realized that we just weren't really meant for each other. We've remained friends, in fact, Emery is still pretty close with her. They, I think, hit it off better than she and I did. Such is life.

I do date every once in a while but it's really become hit-and-miss, there just aren't any good ways to meet women: I don't like the bar scene and I've tried dating sites but am often matched with someone who seems nice but she's on the opposite coast from me. Again, it seems, such is life.

In case you're wondering, I'm a fairly decent cook, yes, more than just on the backyard grill, I can wield a saute pan as well. Emery is also not too bad in the kitchen and makes a very good meat sauce for spaghetti, even tackling things like lasagna and such.

We get along well, I think, we can see what he has to say in his part, but our life together is pretty calm and easy-going, he's really very little problem. In fact, it would be difficult to ask for a better son to share my life with.

Emery:

Dad didn't say but I'm now fifteen and in high school. It's summer and next fall I go into my sophomore year. I'm not sure what I want to be, what I want to study when I go to college, maybe something to do with science or maybe even be a doctor. My grades are good, including science and math, so I could do either one or medicine.

My dad is in the insurance business and, well, he knows that I'm just not interested in that. It's fine for him, just not me.

He's right that we're both a pretty good cooks for guys, I even like to watch some of the cooking shows like Rachael Ray, The Iron Chef and that really hot Italian woman, Giada, you know her. Nice. Would I like to fix my dad up with her. But I think she's married.

Dad mentioned his dating, well, mine is zero. I have had some dates but not in about the last six months or so. I think the biggest problem is me, I'm kind of shy and don't really relax around girls much. I've talked with my dad about it, he's much better, but, well, it's just hard to do.

Brock:

So, the story we want to tell you really began one Wednesday when I got home from the office about four. I own the agency so I can have pretty flexible hours, after all, I'm never more than a cell-phone call away from my office staff.

Anyway, I came in from the garage to the kitchen and went upstairs to change as Emery came in my bedroom to tell me about his day.

"Was the truck still next door? The moving van?" he asked.

"If so, I didn't notice but I think I would have. Why, someone move in finally? It's been on the market for, what, a year, maybe more?"

"Yeah, it was from Michigan and it looked like a lady with two daughters, kind of around my age. Think you could go over and meet her?"

I'm no fool so I asked my son, now deep in the throes of puberty, what the daughters looked like.

"Oh, Dad, they're really pretty. The older one, well, she's taller anyway, she's blond, they both are, really, so's the mom, well the older one looks maybe my age and she's really nice. Her younger sister, the shorter one, anyway, she's really cute, too. But her sister's really, um, really, um, well, she's got a nice figure."

"So, the older one is built, is that what you're saying? Nice boobs?"

"Yeah, really nice. They were dressed in halter tops and little shorts, well, maybe we could meet them, huh?"

"Sounds like you were checking them out pretty good," I replied knowing what it was like at that age.

"Oh, kind of, I guess. Their mom is a real MILF, too. Oh, sorry. Do you know what that means?"

So, I had to tell my son that I didn't really live in a cave and that I did interact with modern society on occasion.

Emery:

Yeah, I told him about the three of them. The girls were really hot, especially the older one, well, taller, at least. And she got it all from her mother, she was an eyeful. Her legs were gorgeous and she had a halter top on, too, which was so full.

I didn't exactly tell him just how hot the two girls looked. Well, really, all three of them. I figured he'd see for himself when he finally did get to meet them. I did kind of hang around outside more than usual the rest of the week hoping to see the girls again but they were mostly inside, I guess, probably unpacking and stuff. Well, I tried, right?

So, it was Saturday when Dad came in from outside, I'd already mowed the grass and he was trimming some shrubs.

"Well, I met our new neighbors," he told me.

"Oh, yeah?"

"I see what you meant about them, they are pretty hot, all three of them."

"Yeah, the mom and the oldest daughter are really hot, even the younger one is pretty sexy," I told him.

"Well, I must agree with your assessment, they are all three quite attractive, rather nice to have right next door, especially for you, I'd think, Emery."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.