Payback to the Bitch - Cover

Payback to the Bitch

Copyright© 2011 by Doc Oc

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It is sometimes very satisfying to get REVENGE!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

My name is 'Doc', and a couple of years ago I was married to 'THE BITCH'!

Sex was never big on her list of things to do; come to think of it being with her husband was not high on her list of things to do. She was always out with her "girl friends". After we moved to Los Angeles, CA. sex vanished completely. When I found out she had taken up with an old boyfriend and called her on it, she told me to "Get OUT, and Stay OUT"! The divorce left me with nothing absolutely nothing. Six years of marriage down the drain.

I had to drop out of school due to no money and no credit and ended up living on the street for almost 2yrs. I finally got a job working part-time in a medical lab. I got some assistance from the lab to get back in school studying genetic engineering. After graduation the lab gave me a position researching Genetic Abnormalities in Animals.

I had kept buried in the back of my mind some way to get revenge on 'The BITCH', and one day while working on genetic markers in certain large breed dogs I noticed a similarity with markers in some humans. Now I had heard stories of women becoming pregnant after being raped by a dog or other animal but had always put it off to over-active imaginations. My thirst for revenge took a warped twist and I thought it would be sweet if 'The BITCH' was one of those women.

I started tracking these six markers in dogs and found that they were common in Great Danes, Bull Mastiffs and Rotwelliers among a couple of others that fell in the same size category. The trick was to find out if 'The BITCH' had these same markers as all six were rare in women although many women had one or two, some even three or more. The biggest problem was getting a sample of her DNA to run to even check. It was then that I remembered that there was a sample of hers with the court in LA that was used by my attorney to prove that I was not the father of her 13yr old little girl. So I got my boss to claim it and a lot of others from 'Evidence Disposal' storage.


By the end of the third year my research revealed that there were four outward signs of a woman's possibility of having three or more of the markers; they are:

1) A rearward and downward tilt to the pelvic and hip bone,

2) Fuller and much more prominent outer labia,

3) Larger than average nipples with smaller than usual areoles,

4) Very slow growing and sparse body hair.

In tests in the lab the eggs of those women with all 6 DNA markers could be broken

down by the enzymes of the dogs sperm and a hybrid pregnancy ensued. Basically what you ended up with was a woman pregnant with puppies as it also caused the egg to subdivide and the result was multiple births.

After I received the DNA samples and ran then I found that 'The BITCH' had all 6 markers and so did 'The LITTLE BITCH'. My revenge was at hand.

First: I swap out her birth control pills for fakes that are actually fertility drugs. It is a good thing that her boy friend had a vasectomy about 15 years ago.

Second: I got a place ready to confine her for about a year or so. I had an old abandoned mine on some property I inherited, that would work out nicely.

Third: Any other toys and tools I might need to impregnate her with as many puppies as possible.

I started stocking the mine with food and other things for an extended stay then went to numerous animal shelters looking for just the right dogs. At one shelter I found a mixed Dane and at another a mixed Mastiff, neither having been fixed yet, and I took them to the mine and got them used to being there. The next 3 weeks I spent getting the lights, Audio and Video feeds, beds, custom made beasty bench and a unit to feed in knock-out gas.

Finally it was time to collect 'The BITCH'. I rented a small van and got the restraints ready. I drove to her place and waited for the boyfriend to leave for work. I waited for two hours after the lights went out to gas her room. Then using a key, I had had secretly made, I let myself in and bound and gagged her, gave her a shot to keep her out and loaded her in the van. I turned on the AC to dissipate the traces of gas and then locked up and took her to the mine.

I got her down the shaft and removed the gag but left her tied up. I gave her a dose of fertility drug that forced multiple eggs. I then wiped her down with a scent extract that is used in dog mating. I had mixed it with DMSO which would allow it to be absorbed directly into the skin and not be washed or sweated off. I also injected a time release capsule into the hood of her clit to keep her horny all the time. I then took the bonds off and left.

After about 5 hours she started waking up and boy-o-boy was she pissed. She was swearing like the Devil himself and beating on the wall as if she could break it down. About an hour later I decided to get her attention and spoke to her, via a voice modulator in my PC, telling her what was about to happen to her. "You are to be the main player in an experiment in 'cross species breeding', and you are to be the 'bitch' to two very large dogs". The look on her face was 'priceless', the absolute terror she showed, especially after she heard the dogs, was wonderful. She jumped across the room and curled up in the corner trying to cover her nakedness. Now she is not bad to look at: 5'8", 170#, 46DDD-32-40, medium dark skin and full lips (both ends). I left her to stew for almost 24 hours before contacting her again. By now the agent in her hood is starting to work and I can see her crossing and uncrossing her legs to tame the itch and to keep from pissing herself. I popped the lock and told her she could go to the toilet, "It is safe, the dogs are locked up". As she was pissing I could see she was trying to scratch the itch in her clit. Now the only thing she had on was the shock collar I had put on her when she was unconscious. I gave her a jolt and told her to get back in her room. She started to protest so gave her a good jolt and she literally jumped in and slammed the door shut.

After she dosed off I gave her some gas and went to take care of a couple of things. I put two more capsules in her hood, another shot for eggs, wiped her down with scent and put some suppositories in her to clean her out. I locked everything up, unlocked her room and left her a typed note telling her about the food (dog food), water, soap (with scent), shower and that she was being recorded. I then drove back to the city to turn in the van, after having it detailed inside and out, and left her to sweat for over a week. The boyfriend called asking me if I had seen her and I told him no and asked why, he said that she had been missing for about 6 days and that the police were looking for her as she had left 'Little Bitch" behind.

When I got back to the mine was I surprised, she was walking around rubbing her clit almost constantly, and as I reviewed the recordings she could be seen fighting the urge for about three days before giving in and fingering herself to orgasm. After she lay down I gave her some gas so that I could check some things. She had eaten the food, I refilled the cabinet, and she had showered daily so her 'heat' smell was in full force. I placed a 4th rod under her clit, put the bench in place and bolted it to the floor. I also gave her a shot to start her milk and if my 'friend' in the fertility lab was right she should be ready to breed in about 6 days.

I went back to the city and made sure that those looking for her were not looking around me. I went to work to start the week and then took a leave of absence to do research in South America. I flew to Rio de Janiero and then using fake ID's flew back to LA via Mexico City, and then went to the mine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.