Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 44: Family Reunion

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 44: Family Reunion - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Back at Applebee's the Hooters party was starting to break up – which is to say, some of the girls were actually partially dressed.

Heather, her left arm wrapped securely around Cassie McCallister's waist, used her free right hand to switch on the mounted TV in the banquet room. She waited anxiously, but turned on the TV exactly when Renee said she should. Expecting to see a soap opera or a Euro soccer game or someone opening a storage locker, she was surprised to see Aimee, a news anchor at Renee's station – KCAR? – sitting at a desk, naked as, as ... they were.

Heather stared open-mouthed at the blonde news reader for several moments.

"Think maybe we should turn it up?" Cassie whispered to her friend. Heather shook her blonde mane as if to clear the cobwebs and pointed the remote upward again.

"You know. I always thought she had nice tits," Cassie said, "You just never knew, you know?"

"We know now," Heather said, licking her lips.

Her skin gleaming under the hot lights, Aimee never felt more beautiful. She wore her usual facial pancake, but knew she'd have to get used to body makeup to even out her tan and to hide the tiny tattoo on her shoulder.

Aimee was beaming. Her newly revealed tits were on high-beam, too, thanks the thrill of their exposure. To further drive home the point, instead of sitting behind the desk, she sat on a stool alongside the desk, legs crossed but her nudity apparent.

Jackie stood alongside the station's one new high-def camera and quietly called," Action!"

"I'm Aimee Godwin," she began. "Milton Sayers is God knows where, and this is KCAR News at 6."

"I am not being an exhibitionist," she began.

"I am not a pervert as far as you know," she added.

"I am not seeking headlines." Well, maybe a couple.

"What I am, is compelled to shed my clothing and put myself out here in front of you tonight," Aimee said. "Inhibitions I woke up with this morning are ... gone. I have no shame in looking like this, being seen like this. I have a need to be this way. And I am not alone."

Aimee nodded off-camera, and an equally nude Darren McCarver joined her front and center, her Amazonian figure on full display. She wore heels she avoided in the field and easily stood 6-foot-2 – making her nudity all the more jolting.

"This is one of KCAR's field reporters, Darren McCarver," she said formally. "Darren, can you explain what happened to you today at Carson Mall, and subsequently to the rest of us?" Aimee actually reached out and held Darren's hand.

"I don't think I can explain it, but I can recount my assignment today," she began. "I covered – fully clothed – an odd occurrence at the mall this afternoon. At first impression, it was a simple flash mob – a nude flash mob, to be sure – that appeared to be all female. I was fortunate enough to get an interview with the instigator of the event – a 14-year-old girl – and it turned out to be much, much more.

"Because of her age, we will not disclose the girl's identity," Aimee said, exchanging a glance with Darren. "But, in the spirit of openess we know our viewers demand, we will tell you that she is a daughter of an employee of KCAR, and everything that is said and shown here tonight has been okayed by the family."

Standing just off-camera, Jackie's nipples grew hard at the mention – or perhaps it was the reassuring hard placed on her shoulder by Renee, who was spectacularly nude herself and pressing lightly against her.

"She's back in Neely's office," her oldest daughter whispered. "It's okay, really. Meredith has been fine all day long."

Also in the studio were an equally naked Tamara and Scottie, making a point to be touching one another in some form or fashion.

There was a very fascinated Mack, his editing job over, who was strictly a spectator at this circus. But he was staying quite busy recording as much behind-the-scenes footage as possible with his camera cell phone.

There was the station's usual High Def camera operator, an opportunistic young man known to everyone as Moose. The former football player was ushered into Neely's office upon his arrival this day and – unbeknownst to the others – offered a remarkable bonus (cash, not services) to keep his silence about this broadcast.

Then there was Meredith's entourage: Renee, Katie and Zoe. Renee's enhanced boobs and Zoe's naturals were a source of conversation among all of the women present as they were required to speak freely about their bodies. Katie, of course, could not be shut up about anything; her problem was finding someone to converse with, and naturally enough it fell to Scottie.

As Aimee introduced Darren's interview footage, Renee slipped her arms around Jackie's slender waist. She discretely raised them enough to cup a boob in each hand.

"Mom, it is amazing!" she gushed. "You do look 20 years younger. I mean it. You will put Meredith and I to shame."

"But can I make you cum?" Jackie whispered. Renee responded with a subtle squeeze of her mother's nipples.

"If I am an audience sample, hell yes!" she replied almost too loudly. "Two or three times."

The two Simmons women exchanged a wink, as Darren's interview with Meredith was winding down. When they came back live, Aimee was along on stage, but an empty stool was next to her.

"As her mother and legal guardian, our own Jackie has agreed to take about this remarkable event," Aimee said, her white teeth shining. With a final squeeze of Renee's hand, Jackie stepped into the light and in front of the camera for the first time in a while. All over Daytown (and later, the Internet), Renee's prediction would be borne out two or three times over as men and women alike were mesmerized by the woman's born-again beauty.

"Jackie, how old are you?" Aimee opened, with what would have seemed an odd question had not they discussed this in advance.

"I'm 46, Aimee," she said, knowing that, by now, no one would have pegged her older than 20.

"You have two children?"

"I have two daughters, ages 20 and 14."

"And why are you naked tonight, Jackie?"

"I might ask you the same question. Aimee," they exchanged bashful grins. "But I'll answer honestly. My youngest daughter, who you properly mentioned is under age, has empowered me to carry forward a special gift that she was recently given."

"The fountain of youth?" Aimee asked, sitting on the stool and crossing her athletic legs.

"The fountain of flowing she-cum," Jackie replied, sending hundreds of viewers over the edge. "Lesbian cum."

Aimee dropped her clipboard of notes; that was not the answer they'd discussed. But she recovered quickly, moving in for a tongue-swallowing kiss of her guest. Jackie, totally visible on-camera, reached between Aimee's legs to find her honey hole. But the interview wasn't over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.