Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 41: At the Mall VII

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 41: At the Mall VII - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Boob Party Part 2: Joining Forces

Meredith, all but oblivious to the men and boys ogling her nude body, instead concentrated on the women as her group drifted through Carson Mall. Connections were easily made, as the energy the group was giving off had every woman who came too close to stare at Meredith just as intently.

She saw two girls holding hands and walking slowly the opposite direction, and approached them.

"Hi!" Meredith said cordially as if this were most normal thing in the world. "Were you by any chance approached by a dozen or so naked women about my age?"

"Sure did!" said the first, a co-ed in her early 20s. "Passed by them over at Frederick's. Quite a display."

"Sure as hell was," said the second girl, a shapely 20-something. "They surrounded us for a second, which was a little weird, but then we understood."

"Yeah! We get it," gushed the first girl. "We're headed home to fuck right now."

"Were you straight before?" asked Meredith.

They looked at one another for a moment, then nodded.

"I was. But I'd never really asked her before," said the first girl. "Were you?"

"I was," she said. "Couldn't you tell?"

"I don't remember ... I think so," she replied. "I was too busy getting boys to notice me. Can you imagine?"

"Boys? No way. Seems long ago and far away," said the second newly minted lesbian. "By the way, nice birthday suits."

The second girl surprised Meredith by pulling her close for a kiss. Wide-eyed for a moment, Meredith allowed it to happen, and the first girl joined in for a real tongue-mingling.

"Thanks," said Meredith as they parted. Katie, who felt a momentary flash of jealousy that quickly passed as she noticed a nearby mall map. She strode over and quickly decided they were headed in the right direction.

Upon turning the next corner, she and Meredith found a pair of middle-aged women enthusiastically slurping on Zoe's humongous breasts and third, young woman who was dressed like a store employee down on all fours eating out the librarian's pussy.

"Today's a good day, Meredith," Zoe laughed, holding the ladies' well-coiffed heads with her hands. Nearby, she noticed a man, likely one of the older women's husbands, equally enthusiastic as he flogged away at his long-neglected dick. Upon looking up and seeing the naked teenagers, his long-dormant load sprang forth like a geyser, its pungent smell serving to arouse the middle-aged women all the more; clothing began falling away.

"See you later, Ms. F," Meredith called as they moved away towards restaurant row.

As they approached the eatery, a totally unplanned event was clearly taking place: the other girls from Meredith's harem were on all fours around the Applebee's, joined in a mouth-pussy daisy chain. And one by one, women were coming out of the dining area, shedding their clothes, their inhibitions and most of their memories of loving men and joined them.

Judging by the piles of shed clothing, Meredith guessed that the entire lunch shift was part of this daisy chain. She herself felt a strong urge to put herself at the front of the line, currently held by Laura Sharpe, her daughter happily engaged behind her.

But Meredith did not see Renee or any of her fellow Hooters girls in the chain, so she had to step over the chain and slip into the dining area.

Every man's attention was turned to the commotion outside, and the slender Meredith was only noticed in passing as she made her way to the reserved banquet room.

Virtually every woman inside the main part of the restaurant was now outside, but one exceptionally beautiful blonde was still sitting (topless) at a booth with a might that might well have been her father. But his attention was riveted on the debauchery going on in the back room.

Meredith found out the girl was named Lexie, could tell upon touching her that she was in Michael's thrall, and that she was exceptionally successful and almost suicidally unhappy. At a second glance, she had a striking resemblance to the blonde Meredith encountered in the shower run today – Mackenzie McTeer?

As she slipped behind the partially open curtain, she was struck by the large number of large – even massive – tits and perfect asses. The savvy, aware women who happily went to work at a place designed to seduce men to spend were all now joined into a full-on lez fest.

Meredith marveled at how well Renee had done her job.

Women were laying on the table in a classic 69. Similar joinings had evolved into some serious face-sitting and kissing – lots and lots of kissing. And, of course, boob sucking.

Glory McDonald was a particularly popular participant, as she was still lactating after giving birth to her second child 10 weeks earlier. She had long since shed the pounds and otherwise showed to trace of giving birth but her bountiful boobs and a wonderfully distended pussy that Meredith found almost immediately.

But she spotted Renee in one corner of the room, getting fisted by Heather while slurping on Cassie's cunt as she sat astride her face. Only Renee's butterfly tattoo made her recognizable to her sister.

Meredith walked towards her, lightly touching each girl as she passed. That somehow seemed to intensify whatever sexual feeling the women were enjoying at that particular moment.

She slowly and politely lifted the teenager off Renee's face, and embraced her sister passionately. Both sisters were now equally naked and hot for one another

"How' lunch coming," Meredith joked. "This is the most awesome sight!"

"Aw, yeah – this is better than chocolate," Renee agreed. "I just wish more of our girls were here for this.

"This was too easy. So many of us were part of the Sunny Tropic contest."

"Did you release them from Michael?" Meredith asked.

"What? No. You didn't indicate that was a priority. They will have more free will around him than before, because you are in control ... mistress," Renee bowed.

"No. I've changed," Meredith said.

"What? Again?" Renee feigned exasperation.

"You're silly. No – now I think I can say I control it rather that it controls me... " Meredith began, but stopped talking with a whoop as her sister buried her face in her sister's very busy pussy. Meredith fell back against the wall and let it happen, coming yet again at Renee's touch.

"So you're the little lady we need to thank," Darcy slinked over, almost aglow in her nudity. The girls who weren't too far gone to notice oohed and aahed over the ease with which Meredith penetrated Darcy with her hand and fist. Meredith, meanwhile, marveled at the taste of mother's milk, real mother's milk and not some freak substance created in some other girls' boobs.

Renee, rising to her feet, noticed that their servers and one rather well-hung waiter had joined the festivities after clearing the dishes. Figuring that they earned it in lieu of a tip, she turned her attention to her sister, who was sitting in an arm chair, albeit passed out and drooling milk.

Renee found a glass of ice water and poured most of it on Meredith's buds. She awoke with a scream.

"So let me get this straight. This little rampage was designed to cure you?" she asked, flipped her sister a cloth napkin.

"The less said about it, the better," Meredith said with a sh-h-h-h gesture. "Let's just say that now I can control it instead of it controlling me."

"You just said that," Renee sighed.

"Oh, yeah. I did," Meredith shrugged. "Sorry."

"I'm totally clueless what that means, but it must be awesome!" Renee took her sister's hand and placed it on one of her super-sized boobs. "Would you come to the store and work with me with the rest of the girls. Let's make this this lesbo deal complete. Maybe one day I can return the favor."

"No ... it's you doing me the favor. Look at all these beautiful, formerly straight women so into one another," Meredith gestured with her hand. "So, sure. Let's go when you're ready."

"One thing before we go," Renee said as she began looking for her clothes. "I promised our servers a special tip. That would be you."

"Sure. Get 'em over here," Meredith grinned. She pulled some chairs away to clear some space in the increasingly crowded room. Two college-age girls and a zit-face teen boy – all naked – pulled themselves out of the mix and sat in the chairs. One of the female servers was a tanned redhead and the other an overly tattooed goth wannabe. The boy was tall, skinny and obviously very horny and very well hung. Meredith and Renee gathered them into a semi-circle, Meredith sliding her hand into each girls pussy and Renee quickly grabbing the boy's cock and a new level of passion and desire surged through them. Once they pulled away, they returned to the orgy without a word.

"I didn't know if you could affect a guy on or not," Renee said, watching the orgy's numerous components continue. "What does that power do to a guy?"

Meredith shrugged.

"Best I can tell, it makes him a lesbian," she said, not joking. "Can't really tell if I did anything. Hopefully, he'll love women in a respectful way – and even the dykiest dyke will want to fuck him because he'll register to their mating radar as a girl with a dick."

"Damn," Renee said. Both watched the scene for several moments in silence. "Wonder if mom is having as much fun as we are?"

"I'm about to find out," said Tamara, leaving as much clothing behind as she was putting on. "I'm needing in the editing room tonight. Will I see you there, Mistress? Renee?"

"We'll be there," Meredith promised with a sweet kiss.


With Meredith grabbing some discarded clothing and Katie from the commotion outside the Applebee's, the women piled into Zoe's SUV and wound up at the Hooters in just a few minutes. The day shift was still near full strength and Meredith found herself gawking at the beauty – and the boobs – the way most first-time customers would.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.