Limits
Chapter 39: At the Mall V - Lunch With Dad

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 39: At the Mall V - Lunch With Dad - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

As he sat in his corner booth, Sam McTeer happily allowed his cock to tentpole in his expensive slacks.

He didn't touch himself – that was a thing of the past. It was one of the rewards he'd gained from the conversion of his daughter Lexie becoming his personal whore (a term he much preferred to "sex slave," he told himself). Hard to believe he'd wasted weeks when he could've been fucking his American-made daughters.

Thank God for Viagra, he thought, shifting his package for comfort. He was as hard as a rock, even though his youngest, star athlete McKenzie, sucked him to climax a mere four hours ago as he dropped her off at school.

He was ready for a rematch in 30 minutes, but his oldest, Lexie, had left earlier to teach her morning classes at Eastern Cal, some 50 miles from Carson. But they'd made arrangements for lunch today here at Applebee's – maybe he could get her to blow him in the parking lot.

To distract himself, he attempted to read the menu – today was more of an ordeal than usual. It was his 50th birthday. And, he had to admit, #49 had been even better than his 22nd – when he spend all day in bed with Lexie's mother – who was an Olympic-caliber swimmer with a world-class sex drive.

God rest her sexy soul.

It held true through Lexie's delivery, but somehow Mackenzie's birth snuffed it virtually overnight. And, unfortunately, it was a full-blown case of post-partum depression and years of doctors, separate beds, rejection and, ultimately, a suicide attempt and extensive aftercare came to be their routine.

The upside to this misery is that his girls were his alone to raise, and once he realized they had a rare combination of drive and ability, he did best to push each to achieve her own athletic pinnacle. Lexie, now an executive in the financial district (and a part-time economics teacher), enjoyed her own Olympic swimming career, earning a gold medal as part of a world record relay team while still a teenager. Now, at age 23, she was just hitting her sexual peak as she channeled all of her competitive energy into other forms of work and play.

Fifteen-year-old "Mac" was easily the best athlete, male or female, at Carson High, choosing (or, more accurately, not choosing) volleyball, running, swimming and cheerleading.

It was "Mac" who finally tempted Lexie into making their family bed a three-way sex-type thing – beginning on his birthday, a year ago. Small wonder he was out at full attention in anticipation of the upcoming lunch.

It was also Mac who got him drunk and had him take them to the hospital to see their mom, and had him jerk off on her once-prominent breasts – which the two girls dutifully licked clean.

Yeah – that got a twitch. Lexie had better hurry, or his dick would start without her. But just then, he heard some appreciative murmurs and looked up from his menu to see a tall-well dressed blonde Amazon walking towards him with a big smile on her face. Her fair skin was still sporting a fashionable tan, her long legs were adorned with black silk and her large, firm breasts were braless and straining a white silk top under a tan, tailored business suit.

"Hi, Daddy!" she waved cheerily.

"Lexie! What a big surprise when I got the invitation," he said, rising to kiss her on the cheek, not caring if his tentpole rose with him. In fact, Lexie discretely squeezed his thick cock as she kissed him on the cheek.

"I know! Happy birthday!" she said, sitting down and beaming at him with her smile and her headlights. "Aren't they great? The clinic can do these boob jobs as outpatient stuff now."

She turned to the side to offer him a profile of her newly minted boobs and every male eye in the room was on her; a few of the female eyes were likewise on her appreciatively.

Neither she nor Mac had much use for non-sporting bras since returning from a wild and strange Sunny Tropic that they entered on a lark, but their superior level of fitness made them perfectly shaped; both girls sported the perfect hourglass figure. Lexie, who went for a relatively modest Triple-E upgrade, was now sitting with her elbows and her boobs resting on the table.

"So, what do you feel like, Dad?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Wow. First, when did you have them done? You probably should know I've just halfway cum in my slacks," he asked, menu now forgotten.

"Over the weekend," she replied. "We had gotten an inside tip that this radical doctor was setting up a shop here, and with a little bribe I was able to get on the top of the waiting list. And I'll have the stir fry; how about you?"

"Uh, riblets," he said glancing down but not seeing the menu. "And a hummer."

Without a word, Lexie slipped off her jacket, slid under the table like a Cheshire cat. This was a familiar game, so he did not react when he felt his zipper slide down, his cock popping free and a warm, moist mouth take it to the root. As primed as Sam was to erupt, it was a mere matter of seconds before Lexie got her appetizer – and what a load it was!

Sam tried to be cool, but he had to grab the table with both hands while uttering a totally obvious, "Urk! Urk!" over and over again as continued to thrust, she continued to swallow and he remained hard. While the load took him by surprise, not so Lexie.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.