Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 32: At School - d. Shower Lovers

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32: At School - d. Shower Lovers - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Katie's unfiltered passion and, yes, constant nudity had finally become too much for Meredith's self-control. She barged out of her meeting with Gwen and Jordan and found the blue-eyed nymph patiently waiting in the hallway, oblivious to all of the leers and stares from the unaffected.

Meredith rushed up to her former friend-turned slave and kissed her wetly as she held her flawless face with both hands. Katie moaned and hungrily returned the emotion as her hands slipped over Meredith's back and ass.

It was between classes, so the hallways were virtually clear – Meredith had sent those literally following her on to class, to meet again after school. It was also early enough that Meredith knew the cheerleader's world class practice room and its adjacent lounge/locker room would be vacant this time of day, so she practically drug Katie down the hallway.

The large, overstuffed chairs in the lounge were Meredith's intended destination, but to get there, the lovers had to pass by the showers. And it turned out that they were not alone.

This was the one hour of the day that Rachel Gordon, now a member of the varsity squad, and the school's star athlete, McKenzie McTeer, always looked forward to. It was always enough time to bring one another off at least twice.

Rachel had carried on a secret romance with "Kenzie" since they'd become sexually aware. Both as athletic as they were beautiful, they began their romance as kids, competitors in gym class. They'd race, they'd climb ropes, they'd do push-ups or sit-ups and neither one could dominate the other.

While the growing spark between them was mutual, the rivalry might have become a bitter one had not Rachel turned her attention to cheerleading while Kenzie proved to be more of a pure athlete. She grew fast and thus became a lynchpin on the volleyball and basketball teams, becoming youngest all-state basketball player in Cali her freshman year. Rachel's looks and talent got her placed on the varsity basketball and volleyball cheer squad – consisting of the dozen girls not quite good enough for football cheerleader.

Kenzie's lesbian tendencies were never far below the surface, but the day she saw her former rival in full makeup and in her pleated skirt and – God help her – panties, she was over the moon. She also noticed that Rachel was always yelling encouragement to her specifically.

Determined to win her onetime rival over, Kenzie became a "secret admirer," sending her flowers, leaving presents on her desk at one time, in her locker another. After weeks of coy, careful courtship, an intrigued Rachel agreed to meet her secret admirer in a traditional "secret" meeting place – underneath the bleachers.

Rachel, dressed for practice, was wearing nothing more than a t-back and a tube top as she paced nervously in the shadows. Kenzie watched her for what seemed like hours before making her move.

"Rachel? Rachel Gordon? Is that you?" she said, moving forward as if she were passing by on the way to class. "What on earth are you doing down here?"

"McKenzie! God, you scared me!" she exclaimed, reflexively covering herself with her arms.

"Why on earth would I scare you – unless you're down here doing something you're not supposed to be doing, huh?" Kenzie teased. "Are you being a bad little basketball cheerleader?"

"No! I, uh, was looking for something," she stammered. "Something I thought a dropped."

"When you were down here before?" Kenzie pressed her advantage, slowly approaching her friend. "What are you doing under the bleachers?"

"I gotta go," Rachel turned to leave.

"No!" Kenzie blurted, causing Rachel to stop short. "What I mean was ... are you possibly looking for ... love maybe?"

"What do you know about my secret admirer?" Rachel asked, her confidence and suspicions both growing. "Is this some kind of mean joke?"

"You didn't answer my question, did you?" Kenzie said as she now stood directly in front of (and towered over) the cute cheerleader.

"Wow. You got me," Rachel said, anger rising. "You always wanted to beat me, and and guess you found a way. Yeah, I was looking for 'love, ' I was hoping someone nice had a crush on me. I hoped..."

"What?" Kenzie was very close now and lowered her voice.

"I hoped that I would be able to find some nice guy and feel normal," Rachel blurted. "There, I said it!"

"Normal?"

"Are you that blind?" Rachel was hot now. "All those years, competing against you in every little thing, you were the only person in my life. I would go to sleep thinking about how to beat you. Winning our little competitions lifted me up like you wouldn't believe. Even when I went out for cheerleader, I missed our battles."

"You're part of a team now," Kenzie said softly.

"Well, maybe I'm not the greatest team player," Rachel said. "I got to get to class. I'm late as it is."

"I know about your secret admirer, Rachel," Kenzie said, moving into a darker part of the shaded area. "I always did."

Kenzie produced a bundle of a dozen roses that she had hidden there previously and handed them over to the shocked cheerleader.

"I wasn't blind. You were," Kenzie said. "I love you, Rachel. You are the only person in the world that matters to me."

Rachel wouldn't or couldn't speak, but her tears provided Kenzie with an answer as she handed over the bouquet. She followed it up with a full-on kiss, reaching down to hold her friend's face upright to approach. The held the kiss for a minute or more (it seemed) before Rachel dashed away, roses in her arms.

Rachel carried the flowers with her the rest of the day, telling no one where they'd come from. But the next day, when Kenzie arrived at school, she opened her locker and two dozen roses cascaded out onto the floor.

Despite their new awareness of the other's feelings, their courtship was slow, almost awkward, moving forward with glances as they passed in the hall, innocent conversations among their classmates and the occasional mutual complement. It was not until they finally had time alone during a weekend when Rachel's parents were at a reunion, that they shared their first shower; it was full speed ahead from that point forward.

The two lovers were in the cheerleader showers, water running at full power, when Michael attempted to shut down sex in the school. The chance timing that they were under the wide spray in a closed-off room allowed them to avoid any of Michael's commands, or the drifting mist of the compound.

At the time, they'd been meeting for close to two years, getting away with the charade because both were feminine enough to be girly girls when the situation required – and both allowed that they were indeed bi-sexual and allowed the other to date boys without jealousy. Beyond that, they were honor students and were routinely given passes out of class that troublesome students would never get.

Nearly every school morning that Kenzie's team or the cheerleader squad wasn't on the road, the two teens would arrive an hour before classes began to fulfill each other's needs and fantasies. Always mindful of the time, they would role-play, or shower, or merely engage in a torrid 69. Regardless, they would always find a way to satisfy one another and still make it to homeroom.

Then, they would meet again during lunch. It was during one of their noon meetings that Meredith and Katie blundered into their love nest. Their passion would turn Meredith on more than anything she'd ever seen.

As flexible as they were athletic, Rachel and Kenzie were seemingly joined at the groin, their well-defined ab muscles rippling as they ground together. Rachel, seemingly almost boneless in her flexibility, was bent forward and was slurping noisily one one of Kenzie's surprisingly pronounced nipples as she pressed their clits together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.