Limits
Chapter 27: My Place

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27: My Place - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Michael

Once I'd begun gathering slaves who were allowed to have a life of their own, I'd realized that I needed -- we needed -- a place to let my sluts socialize and cavort. There was a perfect place, off the beaten path, that I thought of almost immediately.

It was once an impressive clubhouse for an exclusive country club, but the land was in the wrong place and the golf course years ago had been sold and turned into condos and the driving range became a huge concrete parking lot for a distribution warehouse.

But the entrance to the clubhouse was on the far side of the property, leading to a stately two-story edifice that was totally hidden from the roadway. I'd trained a couple of my Sunny Tropic girls to handle security, arming them with Tasers, handcuffs and a single-minded devotion to duty.

The upstairs of the place was left largely as it was, a dignified-looking dining hall with a quality kitchen (also staffed by Sunny Tropic girls with a knack for food prep). But the downstairs, formerly the locker rooms and a very illegal casino, I had gutted and turned into a night club right out of Scarface. The only rules were that there were no rules.

And did I mention that Friday nights were women only?

But it was a Saturday night (and well into Sunday morning) when the four girls arrived at the gates ready to go public.

First, they had turned on a bunch of men (and a few women) at a nearby Chili's, opting to sit at an elevated round top table to better show their legs (and lack of panties). Jordan even flashed a boy who was celebrating his 12th birthday. His smile told her he'd received the best present ever.

However, after they arrived, the girls were in hushed conversation about their new favorite topic: me. More or less. I had programmed Sandy to record the conversations of the night and she followed through despite Meredith's intervention (I would not know what actually happened between them until it was too late).

"So much has happened in two days. I went from skinny kid, to slave to – protector – of my best friends and best sister," Meredith was saying. "But it feels like it's been this way forever."

"I know, sweetie. That's because your life started over the moment he took you," her older sister explained. "You now realize that everything that went before is now meaningless. My life began anew that night when he spoke to us at the contest."

"I feel so special," Sandy admitted.

"You should. Master picked you to swallow his cum," Meredith grinned. A man at the next table inhaled his beer and sputtered.

"He thinks I've got a perfect ass. I mean, I worked hard to be in shape, but now all I want to do is be fucked from behind," Jordan added. More sputtering came from next door.

"But guys, I swear to you, nothing's better that the girl-girl stuff," Renee said, leaning over to speak a little more quietly and in the process rubbing her huge boobs on Sandy's bare arm. "I know in my heart I like boys and girls equally, but lezzie sex is new and different."

"The incest stuff is a turn-on, too," Meredith said, blowing her sister a kiss.

"Oh, yeah. The incest stuff is amazing," Renee agreed. Much coughing from the adjacent table.

"But it was funny. I felt normal -- I mean, old-normal-at-school normal -- Friday, the day after Master spoke to us," Jordan said.

"That's so we can concentrate on our work. Schoolwork," Meredith said, wondering yet again how she was so certain. "Don't you feel smarter, more certain about things?" All three girls nodded their agreement. Even clueless Sandy.

But her explanation was interrupted by a slightly drunk college-age guy, who approached their table on wobbly legs.

"'Cuse me, ladies? Would you mind if my friend and I joined you? Or vicey versa?" he asked with some difficulty.

"What's you name?" Renee asked sweetly, pulling his arm to make sure he was swept up against her braless boobs.

"Uh, Donnie," he said.

"Well, 'Uh, Donnie.' Pay for our dinner and 'vicey versa' sounds pretty nice," she gushed.

"Guys! We need to see some cash over here! Right now!" Donnie yelled in the general direction of a table comprising his three companions -- college boys in windbreakers and letter jackets. The trio -- who we find out are named A.J., Nick and Alex -- all freshmen from a bible college 20 miles away, were, like Donnie, well on their way to flunking out and were looking to go out with a bang. With no further prodding, they eagerly produced a few $20s to cover the girls' dinner.

The girls happily ate as the boys stood nervously at hand. (One of my instructions to all women was to not fear food, but to exercise in equal measure.) At first, the girls acted as if they would be prick-teasing the quartet of horny young men, but these girls were no longer teases.

Donnie wound up with Renee (and her boobs) on his arm, while Meredith latched onto handsome Alex, Jordan got a drooling A.J. and Nick was a perfect fit for Sandy. The new couples paired off for their two vehicles.

"Where're we going?" Donnie asked.

"It's a place called the Clubhouse. I'll lead the way," Renee said, dragging him towards her car, followed by Meredith and her date. A.J., the designated driver, had the keys to the boys' ride -- his daddy's town car. The tone was quickly set as Jordan mooned the sisters' car and Renee responded by flashing the town car before she got behind the wheel. But she then surprised the boys by laying rubber as she departed the Chili's parking lot, leaving A.J. scrambling to catch up. He was able to stay within sight of her tail lights (she made sure) as she drove to the site of the old golf course.

Followed moments later by A.J., she skidded to a halt in the parking lot. After the female Valet (still more Sunny Tropic girls, clad in white boots and bikinis) took her car away. Still, she made an act of waiting impatiently.

"Almost lost you. Guess you weren't in a big hurry," she harrumphed.

"But you didn't. Your good fortune," A.J. replied as Jordan wrapped her arms around him, brushing over his erection with her fingertips. Renee took Donnie's hand and the others duly latched onto their dates. But Meredith leaned in close to Renee's ear.

"Won't Tommy be mad if I do this?" she whispered. Renee responded with a laugh and a shake of her head. Meredith shrugged and nuzzled against her latest boyfriend.

"We have to go upstairs to the lounge, upstairs, first," Renee announced.

"What is there to do there?" Donnie asked.

"All you boys have to do is ... come," Renee replied. Donnie was unable to compute.

The main entrance had a check-in system that actually was one of the just-graduated cheerleaders who was a bit of an empath. She made eye contact with the girls and instantly knew they were in my thrall. So when something rang up not quite true with Renee, Sandy and Jordan, I was contacted.

The girls led their dates upstairs, either arm-in-arm or by the hand. What they found was a stately dining room that was partially filled with well-dressed people, all having or just gathering themselves after having oral sex. Girls were blowing their guys, daughters were deep-throating their dads, sisters were going down on their brothers -- and "vicey versa." There were also some all-girl couples snacking on pussy as well as some sated males returning the favor.

"Isn't this great?" Renee yelled over the pulsing rock music.

"Incredible," Donnie agreed.

"Un fucking believable," A.J. echoed.

"Tommy!" Meredith exclaimed.

"Oh -- hi, Meredith," said her date of an hour before. He was leaned back against a railing, pants around his ankles as his sister – and another girl she did not know – showed off advanced deep-throating skills to the room. "I guess neither one of us was ready to call it a night."

"Boys, you want to assume the position?" Renee asked the wide-eyed divinity dropouts. She's maneuvered Donnie into one of the specially designed chairs. He was able to undo his belt, unzip and bring out his long-since-ready erection in comfort and allow even a busty girl like Renee to do her thing on his thing. Meredith, still stunned at Tommy's lack of surprise, was determined to do the same with Alex's long black cock.

Bracing herself to gag, she was as shocked as Alex when all 10-plus of his inches disappeared down her gullet. She was able to use tongue and lips effectively -- meanwhile, Jordan offered her date a smile that would melt the heart of an Eskimo before she began giving him head. Sandy, more interested in the result than the technique, already had Nick well on his way to eruption.

True to their programming, each girl brought off her willing date and swallowed down their hot cream as if it were a latte. But the lounge was more than a cum dump -- upon completion of the boy's ejaculation, a former Sunny Tropic model in a tuxedo and a thong came around with a warm, damp cloth to complete the clean-up. Then, each girl exchanged a kiss with the attendant, providing her with a bit of cum as the model licked their shining faces clean.

Once the four boys recovered, they were required to kiss their dates. Refusal meant instant ejection for the entire group, never to return. But all were quick to understood the rules and mostly enjoyed the moment thanks to peer pressure. As a result, each boy got a taste of his own load.

Heads reeling but groins somewhat settled, the boys were again led by the hand to the downstairs club -- where underage girls drank and otherwise partied like it was 1999.

"You boys realize your dates are only 14, right?" Renee asked as they entered. A.J. froze in his tracks and a look of panic set in, but she quickly added, "Relax. This is our club."

On the dance floor, brothers and sisters -- and sisters and sisters -- and fathers and daughters, mothers and sons and even a few lucky husbands and wives -- danced closely as a famous jam band worked a dance groove (my musical tastes hadn't changed). Damned by lust overwhelming all other feelings but love, all seemed to be having a good time.

Above, in a special room that was actually built by security conscious golfers, we were watching things with a protective eye were my mother, my business-wise sister Kelly and a few parents they'd hired, the women especially were dressed to the teeth and loving every minute of their new, important roles.

All of them were rocking new mega-boob jobs -- part of the job requirement. Business cards for Dr. Lou were readily available. Security – all female – was discreet.

Meredith, her little black dress riding up as she shimmied, had led Alex to the floor and showed the college boy her moves. Jordan and Sandy's dates faltered, so the girls danced with one another, past problems totally forgotten as they touched and kissed even as they demonstrated their cheerleader-bred moves. Renee, meanwhile, was deeply into Donnie, even as he face was buried in her now uncovered cleavage. She'd been covered (if not discretely so) until the dance floor activity sent her over the edge. The Clubhouse was not a place for modesty.

Meredith was slow-dancing with both Alex and Jordan when Tommy and Gillian came downstairs and joined the proceedings. It was only a matter of moments before he asked Alex if he could cut in. Alex's first reaction was to object, but one look at Gillian's barely covered HHH's had him agreeing with barely a second thought as the redhead took his hand.

"You must really love your sister," Meredith said as they danced.

"I do. I really do," Tommy admitted, eyes filling.

"So why bother with me. I'm just a kid," she countered.

"So am I. Young, I mean," he said quickly. "And because you're one of the neatest, sexiest girls I know. Add that I'm kinda crazy about you."

"And I'm a virgin," she added.

"Oh, yeah. There's that," he agreed.

"OK. I'm kind of confused," Meredith said, stopping the dance and looking hard at her crush.

"I know. I was, too," he said, stepping away and taking her hand. "Will you let me tell you something?"

They sat down as the music picked up and Tommy's hand almost instantly began sliding up her naked thigh. Meredith sighed and closed her eyes, ready to be brought off. But she snapped to attention when she saw Alex giving Gillian's boobs a workout as they moved together.

"No substitute for tits, I guess," Meredith sighed. "So talk. And don't you dare stop what you're doing."

"Gillian is leaving -- real soon," he began as his hand neared Meredith's honey hole. "Going to Vegas. At first, she had college all lined up, but ever since she turned into this sex goddess last year, our relationship turned sexual overnight -- and I mean, literally, overnight -- so she scrapped her education plans and I thought it was for the long haul.

Tommy's discomfort was obvious, even to the cameras.

"But it turns out that she was just waiting until her 'string job' had settled," he continued. "But it's perfect now and she wants the bright lights. Master has okayed it."

"Wait," Meredith said, gasping as Tommy's fingers found their target. "No, don't wait. It's OK."

Both watched Jordan and Sandy rekindle their friendship on the dance for a moment before Tommy continued.

"Before ... this, we were already close. Our father was a drunk. He hit me, abused her and he probably drove our mom to a fatal overdose," he said stoically. "Master -- Michael -- fixed him up and he's like Superdad now, even gets to fuck GIllian willingly. But she and I have shared every secret before we shared our bed.

"But she's got a scholarship to UNLV, a great weekend job on the Strip and she's moving there permanently," Tommy continued. "Once she's there, Michael has told her she can be lesbian only, so we're having her last fuck fling -- that's what she's calling it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.