Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 25: Karen's Story

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25: Karen's Story - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Karen Steele knew she was in trouble.

Her panties were in her backpack. Her brand new C-cup bra was in the locker room garbage can. Her hand was in her pants, busily finger fucking herself to what was about to be her third orgasm since school ended.

And she didn't care. She knew with all the certainty that a Christian can muster, that she was going to hell. And she Did. Not. Care.

Not because she was getting herself off -- that was cooler than anything! As she looked out the window of the bus, that now-familiar rush began sweeping over her yet again. She closed her eyes and bit her lip -- Oh My God.

A fleeting thought struck her: people are watching me!

But as she quickly looked around, no one was seated near her but Mindy Scott, and she appeared to be napping as she lay back in her seat with her eyes closed. Most of the bus passengers were all the way back, watching two of Karen's p.e. classmates make out with each other. Joanna Ramius and Kaley Bright were lifelong best friends and next-door neighbors, but for the last 45 minutes, they'd also been intimate lovers. Kissing, touching, fondling -- they were doing it all as a crowd watched. Only Karen and Mindy weren't interested in the show.

Karen didn't because she was too busy going to hell. No -- Hell, capital "H". No question. She knew, because she was prepared to serve a new Master. Capital "M". Michael Wright spoke to her, spoke her name, and she was his. Utterly. She'd been the best little girl for her strict mommy and daddy, never missing church twice a week or Sunday school; she'd ever helped teach the younger kids about Moses, the 10 Commandments and the burning bush. And with her button nose and peaches and cream complexion, she had actually be told by one of the elderly ladies at church that she had an "angelic" face.

She now sat here, alone on the bus, realizing that her entire life had meant nothing.

Thou shalt not! Baloney! I shall, and will, Karen thought as she discretely zipped up her pants. Looking from side to side, she shyly stuck her fingers in her mouth to taste herself. Again. I taste good, darn it! I wonder if all girls taste this good down there?

In the back of the bus, Joanna was seeking the same answer, as Kaley slipped her shorts down and leaned forward over the seat, getting a kiss from the boy who'd had a front-row seat to the show. Kaley did not know his name.

Joanna moved behind her friend and buried her face in Kaley's slick wet snatch even as she worked her tongue into the kiss.

"Oh, yeah!" Kaley said loud enough for Karen to turn around and the bus driver to look up. Far from angered, he checked to make sure the video was still running that recorded all activity in the back of his bus.

The bus pulled up to Joanna and Kaley's stop a few moments later. Both girls had pulled themselves together in time and walked down the narrow aisle touching hands. But when they passed Karen's seat, Joanna leaned over and kissed her while Kaley turned and delivered a similar smooch to Mindy. Karen (and Mindy) returned the gesture without thinking and open mouths led to tongues, tongues led to fondling of one another. That taste again!

"Kaley's pretty yummy, isn't she?" Joanna whispered as she pulled away, drool linking their lips for a moment. Kaley, whose kiss to Mindy was less involved, waved shyly at Karen as they moved past. Applause and woofs escorted them from the bus and Joanna squeezed Kaley's buns as they walked away. Both girls looked over their shoulders and batted their eyes, but as Karen watched them through the bus window, Joanna clearly locked eyes with her as if to acknowledge they shared a deep, dark secret.

Karen was in a daze. A pussy craving, sex-lusting daze. Only she was too sexually naive to understand her feelings. She did take a deep breath and was relaxed enough to make it off the bus without further drama. The cool breeze hitting her made her realize how visible her braless nipples were through her top. She held her books a little higher to cover her arousal, but failed to notice a small wet spot in her jeans.

As she neared her home, she began to run. Sanctuary!

She had no idea how many emotions were flowing through her until she sobbed aloud as she made it inside. Her oldest sister, Marilyn, heard her from the adjacent TV room. Her Bible college schedule just so happened to give her two free afternoons a week, so she was filling the role of head of the household until everyone arrived home.

"Hey\, kiddo! what's wrong?" the lanky brunette asked as she hurried towards the door. Upon seeing her devoted big sister, Karen's resolve gave way.

"Oh, Marilyn! I feel so weird. Sick, maybe," she said, clenching her sister tightly as tears flowed. But she realized that she was feeling a thrill as well as relief. She relaxed her grip and looked Marilyn in the eye.

"Something strange and scary and crazy and wonderful is happening to me!" she said, her smile assuring her sister. "I heard a speaker in gym class today and he spoke to me. Me! He really did and I know he said true things about me and I know he's my Master and I'm going to go to hell for him! Oh, Marilyn, I'm so happy and horny and I know that I truly am fucked!"

Marilyn's concern for her little sister grew with every word, but hearing an F-bomb escape from her virginal mouth shocked her. She pushed Karen away – a shocking rejection that changed the room's emotions almost instantly.

"Nice mouth," Marilyn said bitterly. "Why did you say all that?"

"Because I am screwed! I need to be screwed! I want to be screwed! Is that better?" she said sarcastically, surprising herself in the process. "Marilyn, I'm going to go to hell. I mean the real place. I mean literally!"

"That's not what you said," the nun-in-training said. "I've never heard that word under this roof before. And I know I've never heard it leave your lips! What's the matter with you -- really? And where's your bra?"

"Fuck, it's just a fucking word, Marilyn. You might as well get used to it, sis," she said, taking on a casual air that surprised her as much as her older sister.

"No, I don't think I will," she replied, feeling neither sisterly or protective. "What do think Mom and Dad will do when I tell them you're swearing in the house. In front of me!"

"I'm sure they'll spank me and then ground me," Karen said, her tears being replaced with something else. "I'll cry and accept it like their precious little girl -- and then I'll get you in your sleep, bitch."

"You're threatening me? I promise I'm telling them now," Marilyn said, wagging her finger. "And you came home not wearing a bra like some kind of ... I don't know."

"Slut the wording you're looking for? Maybe 'fucking slut?' I'm sure you'll tell; it'll be the high point of your entire pathetic day. Well here's a word or two for you," Karen sneered. "You're a weasel, a fucking goody-two-shoes weasel, and that's all you've ever been."

Karen gathered up her books and stormed to her room, doing her best to slam the door behind her. It was difficult, because a livid Marilyn was in the way.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, as angry and ... yes, hurt ... as she'd ever been. "Why are going around braless? Your nipples are sticking out like erasers. And did you wet your pants?"

Karen looked down at the growing stain and realized she'd been oozing since since school. She looked up at Marilyn, a scared teen once more, but for only a moment.

"Fuck me," she said, successfully slamming the door in the confusion.

"Hey! You'd better talk to me!" Marilyn shouted at the closed door. She banged it hard with the flat of her hand, then knocked, then pounded as best she could. "I know you can hear me in there!"

"Come on in," a soft voice replied. Marilyn turned the knob, found it unlocked and stepped inside with every intention of continuing the fight.

"What's gotten into you?" she began. But Marilyn froze at the sight of her sister laying naked on her bed, legs splayed and a big, black dildo -- Marilyn's big, black dildo -- being pumped in and out of what she was sure was a virgin pussy. Was a virgin pussy; there was vaginal blood on her legs and pink bedspread.

At that moment, Karen seemed to seize up and the only sounds in the room was the hum of Big Blackie doing its job and its user moaning spastically. Karen started having spasms as the girl's very first vaginal orgasm -- and a major one it was -- took over her body.

As mortified as she was that one of her most sacred secrets (she thought) was nothing of the kind, Marilyn found that the spectacle before her was turning her on. To her disgust and shame. But she could not turn away as she watched her little sister enjoy something she's truly never known, slumping against the doorway as her legs buckled.

Why couldn't Big Blackie ever cause her to experience such pleasure? The monster, which Marilyn had owned for several months, had taken her maidenhead, but instead of orgasms, she merely enjoyed its relaxing hum and a peaceful buzz. She'd fallen asleep with it running more than once; only the privacy of her room spared her any embarrassment.

After twitching for what seemed to be an eternity, Karen let her grip slip from the dildo and it fell between her legs, still buzzing.

"Holy shit," Karen said, breathing heavily. "Fuck me."

Wow, Marilyn thought. Instead, she said, "Was that show for me?"

"In no way," Karen said dreamily. "That was all about me. And it was sen-sa-tion-al!"

"Yeah. I could tell," Marilyn said glumly, sitting on the side of her sister's bed. She extended her hand and Karen, taking care to wipe the dildo (mostly) clean -- with her tongue! -- handed Big Blackie back to his (its?) owner.

"I can see the attraction now?" Karen said as her breathing returned to normal. "Fun like that ought to be illegal, huh? How often do you use it, anyway, sis?"

"I don't even try to use it any more," Marilyn admitted, looking at it as if confused. "I never got anywhere near the rise you just got out of it. No rise at all, really."

"Nun guilt. Doncha think?" Karen said as she sat up, seemingly oblivious to her nudity. "Maybe you're doing it wrong." Marilyn, who was too dazed to care, shrugged.

"Maybe so. Clearly, you had no problem figuring it out," Marilyn sighed.

"Yeah, but I was never gonna be nun material," her sister said. "Besides, I had help."

Marilyn disagreed with the first statement, but was too numb to respond. Instead, the sisters sat on the bed without speaking for what seemed like more than a minute. Suddenly, Marilyn heard her sister's last comment.

"Help? What kind of help?" she asked.

"Why, from my new Master, Michael Wright," Karen said, shaking her head. "He has taken me over and made me realize how sexual a being I am."

"Master, huh? Does that make you his slave?" Marilyn asked.

"If that's what he wants," Karen agreed. "He seems like he'd like to let us live our lives. I mean, I came home, I'm still your sister and our parents' baby girl. I don't know what else to say. But if he calls, I go."

Marilyn could offer nothing in response. So Karen spoke next.

"Well?" she asked, eyebrows raised.

"Well what?"

"Well, you want to try to do it right?" she asked eagerly. "You saw how easy it was for me. I'll even help."

"I don't think so," Marilyn said, handing Big Blackie over to its new owner. "In fact -- here. You're a natural."

Karen did not hesitate grabbing the big dildo away from her sister. She latched onto it with both hands, drawing a laugh from Marilyn.

"You are a natural," she giggled, which eliminated the tension between the two sisters. "When one of my classmates gave it to me, I was afraid to touch it for the longest time."

"Classmate when?" Karen asked, leaning forward and pointing it at her. "You've had this for awhile, I know."

"It was someone in my Sunday school class," she said softly. Karen understood; in church, she'd heard kids refer to Marilyn as the "ice queen." Karen passed it off as a by-product of her desire to enter the Sisterhood. "It was someone who couldn't believe Deanna was my sister."

Now Karen really understood. If Marilyn was uptight and Karen newly aware, then middle sister Deanna was the family whore. She'd had a baby at 14 and gave it up for adoption, and Karen was pretty sure she'd had an abortion last year without her parents knowing. Their bedrooms adjoined and hearing tears of some deep kind of pain told her a lot.

They'd never spoken of it, and Deanna seldom came home before dark now.

"Well, I just found out what Deanna's always known," Karen said, putting her hand on Marilyn's shoulder. "Doesn't seem quite fair for you to not at least know."

Karen hugged her sister and was surprised how tightly Marilyn squeezed. She did not see her older sister wipe away a tear as they held the embrace for a moment.

"Maybe it's just not God's plan," Marilyn sighed as she sat up. Suddenly, her eyes widened. "Eew. You're naked."

"And proud of it!" Karen said, getting to her knees on the bed. She began wiggling her fingers at her sister in an unmistakable threat well-known in the Steele family. "Here comes the Marilyn tickle! There's no escape!"

Karen set upon her sister, who screamed and threw up her hands in a helpless gesture. In a flash, Karen was atop her, knowing just which spots to attack. Marilyn was giggling hysterically, even screaming, in a matter of moments.

"Oh my God! Stop! You'll make me pee on myself!" Marilyn cried.

Which was Karen's plan. She redoubled her efforts, surprising herself at how easily she controlled her big sister. In truth, Marilyn did not want to touch her naked body, so it was no contest.

"No! No! Karen, I mean it!" she screamed. "I'm about to pee! Stop, please! On, no! Karen. Karen!"

And then it was too late. With one last scream, her bladder let loose and her khaki shorts and Karen's bed were instantly soaked. She started to get up and run to the rest room, but Karen pulled her back. From behind, she hugged Marilyn tightly.

"Just let it out here. We'll clean it up," she said softly. Marilyn's giggling was replaced by sobbing.

"You did that on purpose! Why'd you do that to me?" Marilyn turned on her in shame and embarrassment.

"Because I wanted to get you naked. Now, strip. Throw your wet clothes on my sheets," Karen said, standing and pointing. Soaked and miserable, Marilyn slid out of her shorts and panties and ridiculously covered herself with Karen's sweater.

"Go ahead. Use it to dry yourself off," Karen said, softly but firmly. Unable to look at her sister, Marilyn dried off her legs and accidentally gave Karen a glimpse at her never-trimmed pussy.

"Might as well peel all of it off and we'll get it in the washer ASAP. Come on. Strip," she said, now knowing she was in charge. Marilyn complied; clearly, something had changed in their relationship. "My sweater, too. I'll wrap it up so you don't get any more on you."

Marilyn again complied, covering herself now with only her hands and crossed legs. She looked around for something to cover herself as Karen marched out of her room and down the hall holding the bunched up sheets and making no attempt to cover her own nudity. Marilyn settled for crossing her arms over her chest and padding down the hall after her.

In the laundry room, which was off their (closed) garage, Karen set the wash cycle and measured the detergent as if this were a normal chore. Marilyn momentarily forgot her own nakedness to marvel at the way Karen moved so comfortably in her au naturel state. The freshman even looked older somehow.

I guess that's what confidence does for you, Marilyn thought.

"Okay. While that's running, let's go to your room," Karen said, wiping her hands on a loose towel. Marilyn nodded and again followed her sister. Marilyn's room was cute but conservative, almost austere, befitting one destined for the Sisterhood. It was under her plain, conservative underwear that she'd unsuccessfully hidden Big Blackie. She reached into the drawer only to have Karen smack her hand.

"No! No clothes yet!" she scolded. "Get your cute little razor."

Opening another drawer, Marilyn produced her Lady Gillette. As she turned back from the drawer, Karen was already returning from her parents' restroom, where she'd grabbed a can of shaving cream and some small scissors.

"Got it? Good," Karen said. "Now get a towel and sit on your little dresser chair there."

Marilyn moved towards complying, but finally paused.

"Then what?" she asked, hands on hips.

"Then get comfortable and spread your scrawny little nun legs," Karen said, tapping her toe as she waited.

{div}

Actually, Marilyn's legs were more than scrawny after years of dance classes. They'd retained most of their tone despite her recent change of lifestyle. She sat on the bureau chair but again crossed her arms over her small breasts and squeezed her legs close together.

"Jesus, Marilyn. I'm not going to stab you," Karen said as she sat Indian-style in front of her sister. "Now spread your legs as far apart as you can. I can't do anything until you give me room."

Marilyn actually gulped, but spread her legs fully, exposing her thick, black bush of untamed pussy hair.

"No wonder you couldn't get off. I'm surprised you could even find your clit in this jungle," Karen said as she lightly stroked it with her fingertips before starting to snip away. She paused to grab a single hair and pulled it out with a flick of her fingers. Marilyn yelped, but it served to snap her out of her daze.

"Do that again and I will kill you," she said. But she left her legs spread, committed now to Karen's plan.

"Sorry. Won't happen again. Couldn't resist," Karen said, looking up and smiling at her sister. Marilyn returned it, sort of. With no further conversation, the girls silently shared the intimate act. Slowly, carefully, Karen snipped away tufts of dark hair, dropping each handful in Marilyn's wastebasket. When she thinned it sufficiently, she startled her sister when she abruptly stood up. Holding up one finger, she silently slipped into the adjacent bathroom and ran some water, returning with a small bowl with scalding hot water.

Carefully, dipping a washrag into the water, she then ran the warm, wet rag over Marilyn's trim. Her older sister actually felt a strange tingle at Karen's touch; was that arousal? Oblivious to Marilyn's dilemma, she lathered her groin from top to bottom, then slowly began shaving away the remaining hair. Marilyn helped by propping one leg over Karen's shoulder so she could get the folds and every little hair that reached around to her anus. Karen again dipped the rag in the still-hot water and cleaned away the foam and stubble, leaving her sister with a pretty, pink pussy that would be the envy of any porn star. Making sure no stray hairs marred her effort, Karen then slowly ran her finger and thum over every inch of skin that was formerly covered with hair to verify it was smooth as it could be.

Karen smiled when goose bumps broke out over her sister's flawless skin. Marilyn shivered; could she have just had an orgasm? Karen started to ask, but saw that Marilyn had her eyes closed in what was clearly a private moment.

"Okay! Stand up!" Karen said suddenly.

"Huh? Now what?" Marilyn said cautiously.

"Check yourself in the mirror," her sister said, gesturing towards Marilyn's full-length mirror with her thumb. Marilyn looked herself in the eye first, almost afraid to acknowledge she had been naked all this time. But as she took in her body, she realized that her long, lithe dancer's body was still very much there, but the stunning sight of a hairless -- what to call it? -- gave her yet another tingle.

"Goodness," she finally said.

"My turn," Karen said from behind her. Marilyn turned to see her sister now occupying her bureau seat, legs spread. She was holding the razor in her extended hand. Marilyn did not face nearly the job Karen had; her younger sister had regularly trimmed herself since she was a member of her neighborhood's swim team.

"You can go straight to shaving," Karen said. "Don't cut off anything important."

"Are you sure? I - I've never shaved a ... a," she stammered.

"Never shaved a pussy before? I can tell," Karen laughed. "Just like shaving your legs, only softer."

Marilyn followed suit, first using the still-warm washrag to moisten the skin, then carefully spread shaving cream over her little sister's recently liberated pussy. She followed her example with slow, measured swipes. She drew an "Ooh!" when she slid her thumb over Karen's clit, which was clearly swollen, and drew a smile from her sister. Karen even thought she winked, but wasn't sure.

"You're pretty good at this," Karen acknowledged. "Tell me why you never shaved or trimmed yourself."

"Thought it might be a sin," she muttered, keeping her attention on the job.

"But..."

"I didn't do it. You did," Marilyn said with a shrug, as if that explained everything.

"No, that still doesn't make sense. It doesn't explain..."

"I lied, all right? I shaved Deanna, okay?" I've been shaving hers since she was pregnant," Marilyn said, anger and tears welling. "She couldn't reach it, and..."

"Hey, Merry Lynn, it's okay," Karen said, leaning forward to hug her sister. "Stupid girl. It doesn't matter, None of that shit matters any more. Don't you get it?"

"I get that we're both naked and you're holding me very close," Marilyn said with a small laugh.

"Does that bother you?" Karen asked, her mouth an inch from Marilyn's ear.

"No. Not so much." Marilyn said into Karen's hair.

"Soon, you're going to see things differently. The way I do now," Karen said, stroking her sister's hair.

"And how do you see things?" Marilyn asked, raised up to look her sister in the eye. Karen returned her sister's gaze and held it. She noticed how deep brown Marilyn's eyes were, and how pretty they were with very little makeup. They maintained eye contact as Karen slowly bent down and slowly ran her tongue over her newly shaved pussy. The effect was instantaneous; Marilyn Steele enjoyed the first orgasm of her life.

"OH! God dam-m-m-m!" she screamed in a guttural way that struck Karen as wildly erotic. Karen started to speak, but Marilyn in her frenzy clinched her sister's face against her pussy. "What in God's name was that?"

"Whumfph," Karen managed against Marilyn's oozing cunt.

"What?" she said, holding her sister's head up. Karen had a broad smile on her juice-covered face.

"I said, 'Welcome to sex, '" Karen repeated, following up with another kiss of her sister's pussy and a noisy slurp of her clit. Karen then buried her face between her sister's legs again, without any prodding, her tongue working overtime on Marilyn's long-ignored clit and between her cunt lips. Marilyn was unable to keep track, but Karen guessed her sister had at least six -- maybe seven -- orgasms. All by her tongue (with a little assist to her lips).

"You have the prettiest, pink pussy," Karen said as she traced her finger around Marilyn's labia. "You should never let hair cover it again. I'm so jealous."

"Don't be," said Marilyn, who was now laying against the side of her bed. "I made a lifetime commitment to let my body be a temple for Christ, and in the last half-hour you've made me a total lesbian. An incestuous one, at that."

"So? You're not a nun yet," Karen said, again with a finger point accentuating her words. "What difference does it make what you are now and do before? I'm guessing you've always been a lesbian, considering your lack of success with Black Boy..."

"Big Blackie," Marilyn corrected.

"Yeah, whatever. It's a fake dick," Karen pointed out. She got up to admire her sister's expert shaving, stretching out and extending her boobs towards her sister. "You know, I have an idea. I'll be right back."

Marilyn did not move, except to prop her elbow on her knee and rub her temples in confusion. She looked at her form in the mirror out of the corner of her eye and saw a sexy, sensuous (and, yes, leggy) woman reclining on the floor. She realized how pretty she was -- sexy, in fact. She looked good naked, darn it.

Marilyn stood up and looked in the mirror as she ran her fingers over her smooth, clean pussy. She knew, if nothing else, her relationship with Karen was now as twisted as her secret relationship with Deanna. If Karen only knew...

Images flashed through her mind: Marilyn doucheing and giving enemas to her sister every time her excessive sex drive left her a physical mess, orafices filled with cum or worse. Having turned 18, she was able to acquire morning-after pills for Deanna, inducing two abortions that her family knew nothing about.

What a joke -- she knew Deanna's plumbing inside and out -- yet knew next to nothing about her own. That seemed to be changing rapidly, however.

"Trick or treat!" Karen said from the doorway. Marilyn turned to see her sister standing there wearing a full nun's habit and robe."I knew we still had this old costume around."

"Why are you wearing it?" Marilyn asked, smiling despite herself.

"Because we're breaking taboos today. Here's another," Karen answered. Suddenly, she sank to her knees in front of her sister. "Forgive me, sister, for I have sinned."

Before Marilyn could react, Karen again had her face buried in her sister's pussy, tongue finding both her clit and G-spot as she busily worked it around. But the effect of having a fully dressed nun giving her head caused a devastating change to her psyche. Karen could not know about the many times she'd worn the same costume in front of her mirror, touching the fabric as if part of the Shroud of Turin. She'd even dared to touch herself once or twice, pulling away in shame.

(She had no way of knowing that Karen had caught her doing this very thing once or twice, not letting on or sharing her sister's secret with anyone else in the family -- until now.)

The orgasm that now washed over Marilyn was compounded by guilt over the very thing that excited her. But this time, she did not pull away and the pleasure won out over the guilt. Marilyn knew she was now lost to the church forevermore.

"Oh-h-h-h. Thank you, God. Thank you, Jesus!" she cried out. "Ah-h-h! What in God's name was that?"

"That was me sticking a finger in your cute asshole," said Sister Karen. "I saw it ... in a movie I wasn't supposed to see."

"I liked it," Marilyn said, helping Karen to her feet.

"Glad you did. Now it's time for you to put on the penguin suit," her sister said, quickly stripping naked.

"No. Okay. Do I have to?" whined the subservant Marilyn.

"You need to. Time to leave the church behind for good," Karen replied.

"Hey! If memory serves, you were a good little Catholic girl yourself this time yesterday," Marilyn answered.

"Things change," Karen said, again completely nude. "I've changed. Now you change."

Marilyn took the costume -- it was less durable than the authentic and it lacked a Rosary -- but Marilyn was about moving forward.

While Marilyn put the outfit together, Karen took the opportunity to step into the shower and clean off her and Marilyn's juices, then shampooed her sticky hair. Stepping out only after a quick orgasm, Karen thought she'd make a side trip to surprise her other sister.

Deanna's room was in the basement by choice, allowing her to come and go – literally, through the storm cellar entrance -- without detection and/or interruption and to sleep while the rest of the Steele family went about its business. Sure enough -- the voluptuous nude form of Deanna Steele was sprawled on the bed in the totally dark room that reeked of pot smoke.

"Master will do some good here," Karen said softly, running her fingertips down Deanna's smooth back, continuing down the cleft of her ass, past her anus and down to her abused (but clean-shaven) pussy; sure enough, there was cum seeping from her. Karen wondered if she'd ever used regular birth control other than the morning-after pills procured by Marilyn. Karen dipped her fingers in the stuff, then put her fingers in her mouth -- her first taste of cum.

Deanna stirred. Karen noticed the light from the upstairs doorway was shining in her face.

"Johnny, shut the fucking door," Deanna muttered in her sleep.

"Sure thing, sis," Karen whispered, leaning down to kiss her on the shoulder. Deanna, still largely unconscious, rolled over to kiss her date Johnny, instead embracing and passionately kissing her sister. Karen returned the kiss, but pulled away quickly due to the rancid taste of Deanna's mouth. Karen climbed the stairs and began looking for Sister Marilyn. She found her standing in front of her mirror, now holding a family Rosary in addition to wearing the convincing costume.

"You make a beautiful nun," Karen said, slipping behind her to encircle her waist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.