Limits
Chapter 23: Commission Mission

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23: Commission Mission - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Mary Ann Mathews (nee Giancotti) was feeling particularly mellow as her planning period passed. At the start of the hour, she'd planned a vigorous session with her assistant, Taryn Gilbride, and as usual the young gymnast-turned-teacher-turned sex slave was up for the workout. Several minutes had passed, and Mary Ann was still glowing with the blush that only an extended orgasm could bring her.

Taryn was on lunchroom duty and had showered and gotten dressed. Mary Ann, behind a locked door and unseen, had merely thrown her sports bra back on, but currently sat back at her desk, legs spread and propped up on its edge. She was watching a squad video from a recent competition and absently tasting her juices with a fingertip when there came an insistent knock at the door.

"What is it?" she asked irritably. "I'm grading papers in here."

"Sorry to bother you, Ms. G. It's Miss Davies," said one of her fellow teachers, using her old, pre-divorce nickname.

"Just a minute!" Mary Ann exclaimed as she sat upright and fumbled for her shorts. Kylie Davies was a Carson High cheerleading legacy (and legend), a squad captain who went on to be part of a national championship squad at Kentucky, then got her degree in education and came home to Daytown to follow her real dream – teaching.

Mary Ann checked to see if she'd put her shorts on straight (she had) before opening the door. There stood Kylie, red-eyed and frowning but otherwise every bit the former cheerleader turned adult knockout. A short, conservative haircut and neutral colors served to blunt her God-given good looks.

"Come on in, Miss Davies. Sit down," Mary Ann gestured to the plush chair that she fucked Taryn in less than 30 minutes before. She had the fleeting thought that she was glad Taryn wiped it down with her panties before leaving.

Mary Ann had never coached Kylie as a cheerleader, but she respected the hell out of her ability and achievements and had heard terrific things about her as a personal coach from the handful of girls who'd turned to her for (legit) one-on-one instruction. She was very good, Mary Ann knew, but did not offer her services cheaply. Mary Ann sat behind her desk, taking in the teacher and her still-sculpted body, deciding that she would remain silent while Kylie developed her nerve. But all the teacher did was sniffle and fidget.

Enough is enough Mary Ann finally thought. "You came to see me, Kylie. What's up?"

"Sure. Sorry," she said, quickly gathering her professional demeanor. "I have a little problem that I'm hoping you might be willing to help me with."

That sent an instant tingle into the coach's clit, but she tried to keep her movement to a minimum.

"Okay," Mary Ann said with more uncertainty than she was feeling at the moment. You're mine, she thought. Instead, she said, "Hey Miss Davies, you're one of us, always will be. Tell me what I can do."

Kylie paused, obviously unsure about how to proceed. She actually closed her eyes for a second. Just when Mary Ann was convinced she was having a migraine, she opened her eyes wide – and instead of tears, there was some obvious anger in them.

"Mary Ann, you seem to be close to Michael Wright," she began.

"Michael? What's he done?" she asked without thinking.

"Oh! Nothing – as far as I know," she replied. "Like I said, it seems you've become close to the Wright family. Including Michael..."

What does she know? asked herself, frantically trying to recall anything that Kylie might have become privy. She glanced down at the locked drawer that held her leash and collar.

"Okay. Now you're getting me concerned," Mary Ann said truthfully. "Would you like me to introduce you to Mike?"

"Sorry, but I get the feeling that you and Michael might be the best chance I have of extracting myself from this situation."

"Okay," Mary Ann paused again. She had to tread carefully. "What do you think you know?"

"That Michael ... has somehow affected change on several girls in the school. As well as some of the adults," Kylie said, collecting herself now that she'd said it.

"Is that referring to me?" Mary Ann asked calmly.

"You have changed," Kylie said. "You're much more ... hands-on with the girls than you used to be."

Busted, the cheerleading coach thought with chagrin. But it's not like I can do anything about it.

As if sensing her concern, Kylie added, "But it's like you said. 'One of us, always will be.' I'm not looking to judge anyone – especially with what I'm about to tell you."

Just that quickly, Mary Ann's concern turned into curiosity.

"Well. Now you've got to tell me everything," she said.

"I'll tell you and Michael everything," Kylie replied. "Right now, I'll just say that I have a student who is giving me some very real trouble."

"Who?" Mary Ann asked.

"Connie Dycus," Kyle sighed.

Mary Ann just nodded. It was hard to believe the big, butch, tattooed girl was the same species as she and Kylie. She wasn't fat or blubbery; she appeared actually to have quite a hard body under all her leather and attitude. Mary Ann also know that she wasn't called "Dyke" Dycus as a not-so-clever play on her name. Despite her newly acquired taste for teen pussy, Connie only inspired shivers when Mary Ann considered her.

"I'll call Michael right now," she said, flipping open her cell phone and hitting a speed dial button.


My phone buzzed in my pants during English. I'd long since gotten my G.E.D., but I was talked into playing along this last semester of high school. It kept my profile suitably low enough that I still had a comfort zone.

Since I no longer had to worry about rationing my compound, I'd had a special reconditioning session with all my teachers. Their commands were, simply, to ignore me totally unless there was a problem. It was also fun watching my two male teachers get gang raped by my three female teachers, including the petite, mousy Ms. Acuff, who was currently looking anything but aggressive as she timidly led us through the Renaissance.

"Yep?" I answered, seeing who it was.

"A teacher here is asking for your help with a ... particular problem," Mary Ann said.

"Is she there?" I asked.

"Yes, she is," she replied.

"Is she hot?"

"Ummm. Yeah, she is that," came the reply.

"Be right there," I said, grabbing my books and leaving Ms. Acuff droning on, but a little bit heartbroken that I wouldn't be staying to service her between periods. I jogged down two hallways until I got to Mary Ann's office near the gym. I tried to barge in, make an entrance, but Mary Ann had locked the door. So I tapped on it, and after a moment, Mary Ann answered.

"Michael, do you know Ms. Davies?" Mary Ann gestured towards an attractive woman who was dressed 100 percent for teaching. But despite the shapeless clothes and neutral colors, she was also packing one fucking hot body.

"I just missed you, I think," she said, offering her hand. "I began here with the freshman two years ago. But I had the twins last year and, I think, Marie my first year?"

"That'd be right," I said. "I can't believe they never mentioned you."

"I ... try not to call attention to myself," she admitted, actually blushing. "This is the first year I've actually worn clothes that weren't two sizes too big."

"Kylie was a national championship cheerleader at Kentucky. She also cheered here," Mary Ann explained.

"I was proud of all that, but I didn't want that to interfere with being taken seriously as a teacher," she said. "Besides, there's only one cheer coach here."

"Well, two now with Taryn, : Mary Ann said, flattered by her colleague's words. "But you're a first-rate instructor."

"I tried to be, but that's all gone to shit now," she said, startlingly.

"How so?" Mary Ann asked.

Kylie sighed and the disgust was apparent in her eyes. "Fell in love."

"Oh," Mary Ann said, looking over at me. "Oka-a-ay."

I didn't get it.

"Uh, Kylie, were you ever in the Sunny Tropic contest?" I asked, hopefully.

"Heard about that – real lezbo orgy, huh?" she rolled her eyes. "No, I was at Kentucky that weekend cheering my little white ass off. For the team, I mean. I had a boyfriend on the UK baseball team back then."

"You still together?" I asked.

"No, we're done. It wasn't long after that I decided I played for the other team, as it were."

"You're a lezzie?" Mary Ann almost shouted.

"Say it a little louder so the boys locker room can hear it," Kylie said crossly. "I came here asking for help, not for an intervention."

Now I got it.

"Kylie, have you gotten ... involved with one of the girls you coached?" I asked the obvious. She nodded and lowered her head. Mary Ann and I looked at each other – this was something I could work with.

"Michael, one of the students is giving Kylie some serious grief about this," Mary Ann said, briefly touching himself as she shifted in her seat.

"Connie Dycus. She's blackmailing me," Kylie acknowledged. "I have the impression you might be able to... deal with her."

"Maybe," I said. "What do you mean by 'deal, ' and what's in it for me?"

"I wondered, was kind of hoping, if you could somehow ... make her less, I don't know..."

"Evil?" Mary Ann offered.

"Works as good as any word I can think of," Kylie managed a small smile. "What's in it for you is that I am offering myself to you."

"The hell you say," Mary Ann blurted.

"Would you be more specific? Please," I said slowly.

"I'm not asking you to kill her or anything. Can't you do something to make her just go away?" Kylie cried out, rising out of her chair as all of the stress and emotion came to the surface. "Or at least behave?"

"Not that specifically," I replied calmly, now that I realized that we were on familiar turf. "Be specific about what you're offering."

"I'm offering me! This!" she said, slapping her firm butt. "These! Take me! It's been two years since I've given myself to a guy. You'd be amazed at what I know and can do."

Mary Ann moaned in her chair. I stood up, making sure Kylie realized she'd gotten me fully erect.

"Kylie – Miss Davies – that sounds suspiciously like a one-time offer," I said.

"Well, sure. I'm offering you a night, maybe a weekend," she said, hands on hips. "Trust me, You'd be getting the star treatment."

"It's a deal," I lied. "But you have to do something for us first."

Kylie nodded and pulled her sweater over her head, revealing a lacy black bra and a full-grown woman's set of boobs. She began to undo her slacks, but I put up my hand.

"No, no. Not that. Not yet," I said quickly.

"Oh," she stopped in mid-undress. Fastening her pants, she asked, "What, then?"

"Your lover. Get her in here. Now," I said. Kylie went noticeably pale.

"Do we have to involve her?" she pleaded. "She's ... she's one of Taryn's girls. She's just a freshman."

Now this was all coming together. Mary Ann cocked an eyebrow at me and, try as I might, I could not prevent the laugh that erupted from me. Mary Ann joined in, leaving, Kylie, naturally, as the one in the room who failed to see the humor. The freshman class, of course, had already been compromised.

"Trust me. It'll be fine," I said. "Who is it?"

Kylie sighed. "Becky Berry. You call her Red – although she hates it.

"Aw fuck," Mary Ann said.

"What?" I asked. Kylie merely looked alarmed.

"I'll say she's one of Taryn's girls," Mary Ann said. "She's Taryn's No. 1 girl, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I know that," Kylie said. "But she told me that she's just fucking Taryn. She's committed to me."

Mary Ann called the office to locate the red-headed vixen while I took Kylie aside. She was still without her sweater, so I could not help but stare down into her cleavage for a moment as we sat down.

"Tell me about Connie Dycus," I said, taking her hand.

"That bitch!" Kylie erupted. "Sorry. Miss Dycus has apparently had her eye on one of her young classmates for quite some time, but kept it to herself."

"Becky?" I stated the obvious so well sometimes.

"Sure," came the reply. "And I had been equally discrete. But this year, right after school started, she began coming on to me in a big way."

Since our little Kool-Ade party, I thought to myself. Good thing their programming included the no-sex-in-school command. "And you finally gave in?"

"Best fucking sex I've ever had," she said, now showing no shame. "We went nuts every time she came over. We even we went public once."

"Uh-oh," I said. She nodded.

"Turns out that Connie had basically been stalking her all along," Kylie said. "She assumed she was just taking cheer lessons when she was over at my house because, for the longest times, that's all that was going on. Her parents dropped her off, picked her up. But when we went out together the one time, she followed us and took a whole bunch of photos with her cell-phone camera."

"Hate those things," I said as an aside to Mary Ann. "No fucking privacy."

"Anyway, she texted me that I needed to hand Becky over to her, or she'd put the photos all over Facebook and the Internet."

At that point, there was a light tap on Mary Ann's door. She unlocked it and Becky (Red) Berry stepped in uncertainly, looking wide-eyed at Mary Ann. A flaming redhead with a modest number of freckles, the school's best pure gymnast was a passionate cheerleader and deserving of the honor I made sure she was awarded. Taryn went after her immediately, and with her newly enhanced sex drive, even the reserved Kylie wanted her this deeply. I could make sure Taryn found a new playmate; it would just have to be someone not of her own choosing.

"Hey, sugar," Kylie said softly. Becky looked at her, then saw who else was in the room and seemed horrified.

"It's OK, " I said. "You're among friends here. Friends who know your secret."

"Master? Master!" she squealed, taking a running leap into my arms.

"Fixed her awhile back," I explained as she locked her tight, muscular legs around me. I squeezed her butt out of reflex. Now it was Kylie's turn to look horrified.

"Becky, tell me something," I said, pulling the freshman off my groin as she ground her denim-covered pussy against me. "Do you love Ms. Davies? Do you love Kylie?"

"Since Day One," she admitted, staring deeply into my eyes for an explanation. "But I was scared to act on it until you met with our class the other day."

"Their class? Their class?" Kylie exclaimed. She began fumbling for her top, awkwardly trying to pull it back down over her head. "This was a mistake..."

That thought died in midair as I hit the defenseless Kylie with a spritz of the compound. The teacher was caught in mid-tug.

"You don't need to get dressed," I said after a short pause that I actually timed on the wall clock. "Take off your top again. You love your body and will show it off all day. Going braless in class is your favorite Friday thing to do.

"Kylie Davies, you are now the sex slave of Michael Wright, his family and Mary Ann Mathews and will always follow their commands and direction," I continued. "You are not afraid of nor are you intimidated by Connie Dycus. You love Becky Berry, crave the taste of her pussy ("Yum," Becky said.), and love having yours eaten out by Becky in return. You will remain a devoted teacher and cheerleading coach, but remain open to the sexual advances by your students or their families.

"Becky, you will continue to have a long, full sexual relationship with Kylie Davies that will last beyond your time in school. You will gradually become her partner in instructing young cheerleaders. Meanwhile, you will continue to enjoy after-school sex with your classmates, your family, Michael Wright and his family."

I unzipped.

"Becky, swallow my come," I said, sitting. She all but inhaled my cock.

"Kylie, you are mine," Mary Ann cooed, stripping off her soaked shorts. "Go for it."

The black bra came off, and I was not disappointed. Even as the red-headed freshman displayed advanced cocksucking skills, including a very adult ability to deep-throat me while smiling, But I also watched the arousal build in Kylie's eyes as she let go the last of her rational reservations. She met Mary Ann with a full-on, open-mouthed kiss, followed by groans of urgency. Hands grasped flesh while moans of release came from each teacher in turn.

As her stretch pants slid to the floor, followed by the soon-to-be-extinct pantyhose, I noticed that she indeed still had her cheerleader hardbody. She would be happy to show it off more in the future.

I stopped Becky short of bringing me home, because of an ability unique to her in this school (so far as I knew).

"Ready to take a spin?" I asked.

"Oh, hell yeah!" she grinned as she quickly got naked. Both Kylie and Mary Ann slowed their lovemaking in order to watch my attempt to match her skills. Becky sat flat on the floor, splitting her legs apart and firmly grabbing her ankles. She locked her arms and legs in that position as a lifted her by her armpits and lowered her onto my cock. I tried lifting her up and down, but my upper-body strength was lacking and after a moment, I reached under her legs and attempted to literally turn ("spin") her around on my adequate cock. Kylie and Mary Ann got the idea, and scrambled over to grab each of the girl's feet and began running in a circle around me.

She clinched up and the feeling was indescribable. It almost seemed as my cock was being unscrewed from my body. When I came, I had to reach up and grab her legs to halt the maddening rotation. I basically collapsed into a corner while the three as-yet unsated girls turned their attention to one another.

Mary Ann was the next to climax as the others were able to parlay their familiarity into quite a double-team. And Kylie's claim of advanced knowledge in this particular arena was no idle boast. Once she and Becky were in a one-on-one circumstance, the passion, the flexibility and the knowledge of how to use it made for an amazing performance – I don't know what else to call it. At one point, when Becky had one of Kylie's legs behind her own head and the other behind her own, I began losing track of where one woman stopped at the other one started.

A good 30 minutes later, after Becky was allowed to take a quick shower so she could return to her no-sex world, we actually began talking strategy. I admit that I made it tough for Mary Ann to focus, insisting that she sit with my recharged dick up her ass. But there she stayed while Kylie sat Indian-style on Mary Ann's desk, still quite naked.

When the plan came together, I stood up and lowered Mary Ann onto Kylie's lap and allowed the new friends to tenderly kiss for a few moments. But they gave my plan their full attention.

"I'll have to put the spray on this bitch, but there's no way I want her in my extended family," I began. "What can I do – can we do – to avoid it?"

"Blindfold her," Mary Ann said as she draped herself over Kylie. "Don't let her know."

"Disguise your voice," Becky offered as she re-entered to reclaim her books.

"Let me guide her through," Kylie said.

"You and I, together," I agreed. "She'll recognize you, so maybe we can confuse her well enough."

I fished out one of the three inhaler-like devices I now used.

"You will do this," I commanded Kylie, putting the inhaler in her hand. "You will not use it against anyone other than Connie Dycus, and you will never do anything against me."

"Never, Master," she said, looking clear-eyed and normal. "Of course not."

"And put your bra back on," I added. "This is not a time you need to draw attention to yourself. "Your tits are spectacular, and I can't wait to see you braless in your classroom."

"Thank you, Master," her smile grew.

"And wear Becky's panties, " I added. Her grin grew even wider, matching that of her girlfriend as the redhead slipped off her thong.

"And what will I wear?" Becky asked demurely.

"Miss Mathews, do you have an extra pair of T-back panties you can give your freshman captain?" I asked.

"Yes. Would you – ughh – like me to get up and get one?" she asked, making no effort to disentangle with Kylie. Finally, the women slid apart as if lazily waking from a nap. Kylie padded over to the corner where I was propped on a pillow and delicately lowered herself on to me. And if I didn't know better, she began rippling her stomach muscles to provide another new sensation to my cock.

"No, that's quite all right," I said cordially, thrusting my full length up into the surprised teacher. "Just point."

I began banging the hot former cheerleader up and down on my cock, which was getting some very interesting attention from her unique vaginal muscles. Mary Ann, who was sprawled awkwardly across her desk, pointed her finger at a locker that stood alone in a corner.

"27-17-uh-14," she managed. Reaching over, Kylie and I each stuck two fingers into her pussy and wiggled them around vigorously. "Shit! Coming on your ha-a-nd!"

The scream that Mary Ann uttered at that point seemed to indicate that her day was pretty much over. When she was through coming, she relaxed and was soon snoring peacefully on her desk.

In a largely soundproof room next door, Taryn was prepping her squad's workout when she heard her boss' familiar scream; she could not help but smile. Soon, she hoped, she would be getting more of the same from her beloved Beca (as she called her). Meanwhile, she unzipped her stylish yellow shorts and began once again to frig herself to yet another eruption.

Becky, meanwhile, walked over to the locker, moving slowly as if in a ballet. She turned the lock and opened it on the first try, then pulled out a hangar that held a half-dozen or so T-Backs in black, blue and white (school colors). Becca, who would (now) officially the first in her class to wearing the liberalized uniform, chose white. She bent at the waist, the better to show off her toned butt, then slowly pulled them up her legs and delicately tucked them into her ass crack and around her Mons Venus.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.