Limits
Chapter 19: Senior Michael

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19: Senior Michael - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

"Michael, we need to talk," Joanna said as she licked my morning load off of her luscious lips.

"Ooh ... okay," I said, getting my breath. Mom never failed to make my morning orgasm memorable. "What's on your mind?"

"It's about you ... and your women," she said rising off the mattress to reveal her glorious new twin towers. "You're a man now, in every way, and you need to start accepting some more responsibility towards your actions."

"Is this going to be another plea to be freed from your morning duties," I began, "because if it is, I can promise..."

"No, it's not that. You've, " she said, sitting back on her heels to gift me her full profile. I was already getting hard. "You need to start worrying about lives you have ... guided them into."

This was interesting, even first thing in the morning.

"What do you mean?" I asked, sitting up to continue the conversation.

"For starters, who is this in your bed with us?" she said, nodding towards the perfect, tanned ass that was visible between folds of my sheets. "From what I can see of her, she's beautiful, but..."

"But she's not one of my 'inner circle, ' is that it?" I asked. I reached out and popped the perfect butt next to me. "Mom, I believe you know B.J..."

"Mmph?" we heard from under the sheet. A long, tan arm pulled it back and the former stoner chick who was christened Lucille Vandiver raised up to display small, perfect boobs and a pair of piercings accenting exceptionally long nipples. "Miz Wright, you know me."

"Know you, yes! Recognize you? There was no chance," Joanna said, clapping her hands together as if discovering a new toy. "You look incredible!"

"Yeah, you can thank Master – oh, sorry, Michael and Mickey for that. I needed to change some things..."

"Like, everything," I said, caressing her back.

"Seems like it," she nodded, then stretched sexily out to reveal her nudity to all. "But since Michael gave me to Mickey as her personal slave..."

"Lover," I corrected her.

"Sorry. Call me whatever you want," she said, fluffing her golden hair out with her hand. "But I wanted to be alert and aware and clear-headed for my mistress. Dope was out, pussy was in."

I gave her a nudge.

"Of course, I'm also a one-man woman now," she giggled. You can call me 'Luce' now – as in 'Loose." At that point, she stretched out a long, tanned leg and tweaked one of Joanna's toe-sized nipples. "And aren't you looking good enough to eat this morning?"

"Great idea," I said. "Luce, get under Joanna and let her straddle your face while my mom and I finish our little talk?"

"Mmm. Sounds good," she purred as she slid, almost snake-like, around to where she could grasp Joanna's thighs as she settled onto her face. Almost immediately, my mom's eyes lit up.

"Ooh! Tongue stud!" she purred. "Well, this wasn't as bad as I first thought, Michael. I was worried that you were adding new women to the group without properly attending those you already had. But if she's going to be Mickey's life partner, then I understand."

"What does that mean?" Luce said, pulling away enough to ask as she looked upside-down at me.

"It means that Mickey is going to have my children one day and she's protected by my inner circle."

"Oh! So that's why her tubes aren't tied!" Luce said as she returned her attention to my mom. "Mine are. Have been since I was mmph."

"Fifteen," I said, finishing for her. "She was quite a baby-making machine back then."

"Oh, I recall," Joanna nodded as she settled down onto her wide-open mouth. "I never dreamed she could clean up like this."

"That's why I had to bring her all the way into my ... family," I said, still not comfortable with any particular term to describe my bevy of beauties. "But what were you saying?"

"I am just worried about the girls you chose to be closest to you from the beginning," she sighed. "I guess Mickey is fine with you two..."

"She should be downstairs making breakfast right about now," I confirmed.

"But what about Candice?" she said sharply. "What about Kelly? What about the twins?"

"You didn't mention Marie," I said.

"I took care of Marie for you," she said as she slowly rotated her hips around Luce's head.

"Yes, you did," I agreed, having Corinne's detailed notes about the medical care she'd had to give my sister. Marie would be fine, but you could drive a semi into her ass after mom was done with her.

"But what about Candice, Kelly, Brittany and Brianna?" she persisted – even though Luce was dividing her attention.

"Kelly has her life. Oh, wait – I bet you remember the whole dog collar thing," I laughed. "I feed her from that as soon as I had time to consider it. I do like her wearing one around the house when she's here, but I don't command it any more."

"That's good," she nodded, breathing heavily.

"The twins – to be honest, I haven't had much time to consider their place," I admitted. "They're both queen bees at school and Britt has decided to go easy on her sister since I made Brianna sub to her. I'm actually kind of content being Big Brother with Benefits right now."

"But Candice," Joanna persisted. "Oh, God, Lucille, you're making this tough ... You seem to prefer Mickey, Lauren, even little Jennifer more than your dream girl. You can do better."

"I can do better," I nodded as Mickey, wearing only a pair of denim cutoffs, stuck her head in the door.

"Breakfast's ready," she called, smiling. "Luce, save some room for some pancakes."

"Mmph," said Luce as Joanna screamed out her orgasm and flopped, face and boobs down on my pillow.


I understand -- you want to know about my senior year. Compared to that wild and whacky time as a junior, it's probably not nearly as exciting. But maybe I should leave that opinion to you.

I let the seniors, including those in my inner circle, decide for themselves where they wanted to go, and I opted not to interfere too much in developing relationships -- with a couple of exceptions. Dr. Lou and Lauren frequently had me around as a trois, while several of the girls joined the mega-boob army and made themselves a walking wonderland.

But like the guy once said in a movie -- you keep getting older, and high school girls stay the same age. And God bless Mary Ann -- she was right there to make sure I didn't forget. That's why I was standing here outside the freshmen girls' p.e. Class waiting to make a bullshit speech with a brand new batch of the compound ready to distribute. The recipients: the cream of the new 9th-grade class.

The freshman gym classes were frequently co-ed, but this day there would be no boys within the sound of my voice. My message was only for the ladies – and a cute batch of bitches they were.

"Class, we have a guest speaker today," Mary Ann told her final period p.e. class, 30 or so girls from the ninth grade of Carson High, plus the 10 freshmen cheerleaders, newly elected. "Michael is a senior here, but he is an expert about sex and relationships. Pay attention; you might learn something useful."

I stood up and walked to the small podium, wearing a dress shirt that I would have rather been dead than own two years ago. Close up sat the 30 p.e. girls while the cheerleaders, clearly in a statement of superiority, stood in back. With a glance at these faces, I'd learned to learn much about the people behind the faces.

I scanned my audience before I spoke.

There were some lives that would certainly be improved by coming into my sphere. And some, I now knew, were best left alone.

Some of the girls sat cross-legged. Some tugged at their shorts, conscious of showing something they shouldn't.

Some sat Indian style, as part of their daily stretching, and were clearly comfortable.

Some sat lotus-style, double jointed and aware of the power. Some only did it because they could.

The 10 girls newly named as the freshmen cheerleaders stood in varying degrees of interest, impatience and boredom. Their too-tight shorts showed off toned legs and firm asses, most of them tanned beyond nature. Sadly, few had boobs, but there were ways of dealing with that.

My cock stirred. Down, boy.

"Good morning, ladies," I opened cordially. Several murmured their reply.

"I was asked by Miss Mathews to talk to you ladies, the most fit of the freshman class, about what sort of demands will be placed on you in high school and how to cope," I began. "But anything I tell you will be a waste of time unless you take it to heart. I don't know if you know the phrase 'drink the Kool-Ade, ' but it means that you're buying into the concept."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.