Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 17: Family Matters

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Family Matters - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

I'd learned pretty quickly to set aside any expectations that our New Family Order created, but I had to admit that, barely two weeks after Brianna and Brittany had moved down to the Caymans with Morgan and Megan, I was shocked by a phone call.

"We want to come home, Michael!" wailed Brittany, who was always the drama queen of the two.

"But I thought ... Dad and Marie, Morgan and Megan, sun, beaches..."

"Yeah, all that's great!" she harrumphed. "But if we come back right now, it'll be in time to keep our spots on the cheerleading squad."

"Cheerleading? It means that much to you?" I asked, genuinely shocked.

"Mike, you have no idea," Brianna said, obviously using one of the bank's old speakerphones that remained behind.

"Explain it to me," I commanded, sort of.

"We are the queen bees of the school," Brianna explained. "Everything that you've done is reflected by us, now. We're like goddesses of love."

"Both sexes," purred Brittany.

"We've gotten an all-over tan you wouldn't believe," Brianna continued.

"Yeah, the courtyard here is going to be the thing I miss the most," chimed in her twin.

"But what about Morgan and Megan? We're you guys doing the lezzie thing?" I pressed on, rubbing my head.

"Oh, yeah! But whenever we were in bed together, all we'd talk about was guys," Brianna informed me. "Of course, that meant Morgan couldn't shut up about Dad's ... uh, what was the word?"

"Prowess," Brittany sighed. "She'd talk about Dad's prowess in bed."

"But I would have thought Dad would be up to the job," I said.

"Us, too! One of the big reasons we came!" Brianna virtually shouted into the phone. "But it turns out that Morgan is like, 'true love' and Marie, well, you know what she and Mom did."

Boy, did I.


Before Mom – Joanna – came home, she and Marie had a very private get-together at some very isolated part of the island. I was guessing it was a small, very secluded nude beach that the cops turned a blind eye to near Cemetery Reef. Joanna was cleared for sun screened tanning and was now eight weeks past her makeover.

She was a head-turning, jaw-dropping, cum-in-your-Speedo wet dream as Conrad -- and something special about the formula -- surpassed all reasonable expectations.

Her skin looked like Marie's: smooth and devoid of age spots. Her boobs were so prolific that I could not lock my hands if I attempted to hug her around her chest. Her nipples somehow filled out and her aureole were the size of saucers. She's gotten a crash course in maintenance from one of Conrad's original "girls," a retired porn star who'd returned for some new, improved (and rather smaller) silly string implants.

And she was right about the many days spent in the gym – not my motives, but the results. She was able to heft them with ease and move around assuredly. Her porn star friend even got her some hand-made, very sexy clothes, including bikinis.

But (as I commanded her to tell me later) neither she nor Marie kept their suits on long. They put out a large comforter on a shady spot on a hillside barely 100 yards from the beach and kissed tenderly, gently, touching and whispering their love for one another. But the conversation turned when Joanna squeezed one of Marie's teenaged boobs.

"That feels ... different," Joanna asked.

"It should," Marie said, propping herself up on an elbow as she looked at her mom eye-to-eye. "I got Dr. Conrad to put enough string in both breasts to move up a cup size and to let me trash my Maidenforms. They'll grow, but not so large at first."

Joanna sat Indian-style, resting her boobs on her knees, but sad nothing as she wondered if she'd made the right decision coming out here along with her daughter.

"Mom, I'm Dad's woman now. If anybody sees us together, they know that I'm Mrs. Mitchell Wright now," she said sternly. "Corinne shares our bed, but she stays away in public."

"You two look perfect together, except for one thing," Joanna said.

"Really? What's that?" Marie said, actually offended.

"I'm not telling you, until you do one thing for me," Joanna replied, uncoiling from her seated position and spreading her tanned, toned legs out. "I want you to fuck me with your fist. I want you to make me beg you for mercy. I want you to make me your bitch."

"Mom? Are you sure?" Marie asked even as she began crawling towards her mother. "I've never done that to you before. Or anyone."

"I've had five kids. I've had twins," she said in a husky voice. "I've had shit a lot bigger than you hand in there. There's some lotion in my bag if you don't think my own juices are enough."

Sure enough, Joanna was gushing with anticipation, but Marie still applied the lotion liberally to her right hand. Joanna's lips were already spread open with anticipation, and Marie was able to immediately slip her middle three fingers into her mother's pussy. She twiddled her fingers lightly and generated an immediate reaction.

"Go ahead," Joanna gasped. "Fist the fuck out of me."

Marie nodded and slowly but very surely jammed the rest of her right hand into Joanna's ready and willing snatch. Marie was in almost past her wrist before she encountered any resistance.

"That's it. Work it," Joanna said through gritted teeth. "Your hand is a cock with five heads and I want to feel them <ital>all!<ital>

Marie did not need long to get into the spirit, gritting her teeth and muttering pearls like, "Take my fist, cunt. Cum on my hand! Scream my fucking name!"

All of that eventually happened as Marie's uneducated probing found Joanna's G-spot often enough to send her into the desired frenzy. Marie dutifully jammed away until her mom screamed one last time and collapsed back onto the comforter, sound asleep. Or so Marie thought.

"Guess she knows who is in charge now," she said smugly, wiping her hand and arm clean on the comforter. She then dug out a sandwich and chewed contentedly until Joanna came to.

It was about 10 minutes, Marie estimated, when Joanna stirred and stretched her arms out enticingly. She then hugged her new boobs as best she could.

"Nice," she purred. "Now, I have something for you."

"What?" Marie exclaimed. "Really? You didn't need to do that."

"Oh, I do need to do this," she said, reaching into her tote bag. "It's important to our family that we keep some semblance of structure."

"I don't know what you mean," Marie, who began pulling on her peasant's blouse, said with a shake of her head.

"You will," Joanna said, opening her hand.

Marie stared at it, jaw agape, not caring she was still half naked.

"Mom, that's your wedding ring," she said.

"Not my ring," she said, taking her daughter's hand. "Your ring, your husband, Mrs. Wright."

Joanna slid the ring onto her daughter's finger, both of them giggling at the way Marie's hand shook. But she was able place on the proper finger, and the two Wright women embraced tightly.

"Thank you, mom," Marie said into Joanna's shoulder. "You don't know how much this means to me. And to Mitchell."

If Marie noticed that Joanna tensed up for the briefest of moments, she did not say so. But just as quickly, Joanna returned the hug, sliding her hand reassuringly up and down her daughter's back. Marie did not notice where he other hand was going.

"Eek! Mom!" she screamed suddenly. "What are you doing?"

"Told you I had something to give ... you!" she said through gritted teeth as she forced her own, unlubed hand into Marie's ill-prepared pussy. The scream that followed was one of pure pain, but Joanna began working her own tiny hand all the way into her daughter's vagina. The pain buckled Marie's knees and she sagged onto the comforter.

Only then did Joanna reach into her bag again and pull out a bottle of Astro-Glide. She saturated Marie's pussy and her wrist and soon the movement required much less effort. She shushed her daughter, who was now reduced to whimpering incoherently. And Joanna noticed a slight change in tone and some arousal began creeping in through the pain.

After all, they were programmed that way.

More gently, Joanna worked her hand around Marie's invaded snatch, following it now with gentle kisses and occasional tongue laps against her exposed clit. The arousal became more apparent now, and Joanna would not stop until Marie experienced a most unplanned and unwelcome orgasm.

It took about 15 minutes.

And when Marie came, it was a deep, ongoing pulsation that caused the girl to scream again – in a much different manner. She, too, collapsed onto the comforter when it happened – but her total release was real.

When she came to, about five minutes later, Joanna was still gentle probing her pussy with four fingers, rubbing her nub with her thumb. Marie felt another wave creeping upon her.

"Mom ... why?" she managed to gasp. "It hurt so bad."

"I'll tell you, sweetie," she said gently. "Whenever you look down at your hand and see that beautiful ring, I want you to remember when you got it and feel a twinge of pain."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.