Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 11: The 'Last' Batch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: The 'Last' Batch - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

There was no question that we would limit the number of other males who would be brought into our little sex club, in part because it was inevitable that we would have to control other males, much as we did those at the Sunny Tropic contest. Dad and I talked it out. And even though he now generally agrees with me, it was still a nice reinforcement.

Having harvested the best of the upperclassmen, we were going to either branch out into the community at large or aim at the next generation.

With my regular visits to the land of mammaries and fast food, I could bring the night shift in -- the day shift has too many young mothers. Or we could target the freshmen or even middle school cheerleaders. Or I could sit on one or both vials and use them whenever. The last option was shot down when Smith e-mailed me to warn that the compound degraded to useless amino acids after a yet-to-be-detrmined period of time. It seemed I had only days, not weeks, to use them or lose them.

The twins, now sophomores, were queens of the school the with beauty, brains, bodies and a fearless attitude towards anything sexual. Their classmates were in awe of them, while the girls in the next class looked to them as role models. Therein was the next search: freshmen it was.

Mary Ann now had another teacher working as her assistant in charge of the freshmen and junior varsity -- part of her gradual attempt to move into working with adults. Her aide, named Taryn Gilbride, was not yet part of our family, and indeed, she was also a local dance instructor who practiced the freshmen at her studio. Mary Ann and I visited the place to officially case it and see what the future might bring.

Unfortunately, we first stumbled upon her 6-7-8-year-old group, an adorable assortment of lithe little angels who were extremely proficient at the splits, pirouettes and complicated dance moves. I'd been fighting a temptation to include a really young, flexible girl or girls -- but that was trouble I did not need.

We let their class disperse without interruption, and soon the freshmen began to trickle in. Most were still wearing their school clothes, but aside from the common note that all wore the tightest pants possible, the group hid any number of assets and/or problems with their bodies. But all were superb cheerleaders, because Mary Ann personally ok'd all of them for the freshman team. Within the next month, there would be two promoted to varsity; a traditional battlefield commission for the best. That would be our cover for this day.

Mary Ann, who was known to all the girls but not actively involved with training them, joined them in the changing room. She went around and shook hands, seeking eye contact while checking out their assets through my eyes. I hung outside and scoped out their mothers: which of them was naturally built, which were properly augmented, who was overweight and who had style and sex appeal.

Mary Ann first sought out the tallest, a girl who needed dance and ballet to mitigate her awkwardness.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Maddie. Maddie Ward," she said.

"You're a freshman?" Mary Ann asked, a little surprised (she acted).

"Yes, ma'am. A lot of people ask me that," the girl said.

"How old are you?"

"Twelve."

"How tall are you?"

"Six-foot-one. But don't tell anybody. I usually lie."

"But you've already started to develop."

"A little. My mom's pretty busty. No worries there."

"What are your worries?"

"That my dad is six-foot-11 and I'm not through growing."

"Do you like your body?"

"NO. Hate it."

"But you like cheering?"

"I really love sports. But Mom won't let me play basketball," she sighed. "Says it's only for lesbians."

I wish, Mary Ann thought. We've got some hot basketball players.

"You're not gay, then, I gather," she said instead, smiling as if making a joke.

"NO! I like boys! I just have trouble getting them to talk to me. I'd even go out with a little guy if he treated me right," Maddie said.

Mary Ann said some reassuring things and then moved on to another girl who did not look her age.

"Hi. You've got quite a little body going on. What's you're name?"

"Rachel. Rachel Gordon."

"And you're a freshman?"

"Yes, Ms. G. I get asked that a lot, too. My boobies have been out of control for the last year. Does that count against me as a cheerleader?" Rachel asked anxiously.

"Not at all. If you follow out fitness program, you'll never have your body shape questioned by myself or Taryn -- Miss Gilbride," Mary Ann said convincingly. "But may I ask how big you -- your bust size -- is now?"

"Not sure," Rachel giggled nervously. "Mom's taking me bra shopping this weekend. But she's 38-DD and this old one I'm wearing is 34-C. And it's too tight."

"It's way too small for you," Mary Ann agreed. "How long have you worn it?"

"Only four months at the most."

"You're a beautiful girl. You'll make a great cheerleader," Mary Ann said. And a prime piece of pussy, she didn't add aloud. She was startled at what she saw next.

"Oh, golly, you're twins," Mary Ann exclaimed. She'd forgotten!

"Shelley and Shannon. McDonald," one said.

"But we're not twins," said the other.

"You're not? But my Lord, you're identical!" Mary Ann replied.

"We're triplets!" Shelley and Shannon they said in unison.

"Sarah doesn't cheer," said one.

"She gets in too much trouble," the other chimed in.

"Yeah, she's learned sex," sister number one countered.

"And likes it."

"Really likes it"

"Can't say no."

"Doesn't want to, either."

Mary Ann held up her hand. First, she asked to confirm who was who, then asked, "And you girls don't ... do sex yet?"

"I don't want to get into trouble," Shannon said.

"I want to be a cheerleader more than anything," Shelley said.

Mary Ann realized that she couldn't wait to meet the third sister. But with time at a premium, she moved on, seeking out yet another girl with a long face.

"You're not very happy looking today," the coach said.

"Not," the girl said.

"What's your name?"

"Jenny."

"Jenny what?" Mary Ann pressed on, trying not to sigh with impatience.

"Shipley."

"Why aren't you happy, Jenny?"

"Hate cheerleading -- sorry, Ms. G."

"You do? Well, why are you doing it? It's awful hard work even if you love it."

"Because I can do this," Jenny said.

It turned out that Jenny Shipley would be right at home in a circus. She could fold herself double, almost to where she could fit into her gym bag. She then bent herself double -- backwards!

"Can you, you know?" Mary Ann asked before thinking.

"Taste myself? That's the best part," Jenny said, finally smiling a little.

"Do you have any friends on the squad?"

"They think I'm a freak," she replied.

So I do, but it makes me hot, Mary Ann thought.

"What do you think?" she asked instead.

"I think guys will like me when I'm old enough," Jenny answered with a knowing look.

"You're old enough now," Mary Ann said, squeezing her knee.

"Thanks, I guess," she said,

Other girls generated further interest. One petite blonde had braces on her teeth but an ass that Mary Ann wanted right then and there. Her name -- Cassie Meyer, Mary's sister.

There was a Nordic-looking blonde who had never seen a tanning booth named, unfortunately, Mary Lamb, who almost seemed angelic. There was a freckled redhead that probably didn't weigh 80 pounds but who bounced around like a dynamo; her name was Julie Jackson. Another, Christine Tucker, nearly talked her ear off, leaving Mary Ann to think that she'd be a better reporter.

Mary Ann was sorry she didn't have time for all of them. But she spoke to the group as a whole for a few minutes -- typical pep talk stuff -- then returned to my side.

"Quite a group," she said. "I'm wetter than April in Seattle."

"Some hot mamas, too," I said. "Someone named McDonald, especially. Maybe fake boobs, but hot."

"She's got triplet daughters, one of whom is a real-life nympho," Mary Ann reported. "I kid you not."

"Outstanding," I replied. "And it turns out that Mrs. Meyer is here."

"Yep."

"Her daughter measures up?" I asked.

"I'd say so. I want to have fun with the freshmen," she said, rubbing the inside of my thigh and flicking her thumb against my twitching cock. But at that moment, Taryn Gilbride, got in her superior's face.

"Miss Mathews!"

"Taryn."

"Miss Mathews -- why were you throwing 20 questions out at my cheerleaders? And in the locker room yet!" Taryn fumed.

"I was merely introducing myself, making a little conversation, getting acquainted," Mary Ann said coolly.

"Please do it on your own time. I have a squad of cheerleaders to coach," Taryn snapped, turning on her heel and storming away. Since she was wearing ballet slippers and tight shorts, it was quite a view.

"I want all of these freshmen," Mary Ann began, "I want all of the McDonalds and I want that bitch most of all."

"Only if you treat her nice. Not revenge. She's not worth that much anger," I said. But I had to admit that I was in agreement.

Of course, my twin sisters were our entry. The next freshman practice, Brittany and Brianna came by with brownies and tangy lemonade. Mary Ann was nowhere to be seen (right then), so the bitterly jealous Taryn was relaxed and enjoying the highly popular sophomores' gesture. Two vials gave us just enough time to control the girls properly; our only goal was to affect them as quickly as possible. Soon, cheerleaders, their mothers and Taryn were all silent. I started with the bitch, but it was quite something to hear the chatter of teenagers dwindle to nothing.

"Taryn Gilbride," I began, "You are now a slave for sex and other duties to Mary Ann Mathews and the Wright family and will always respond to any of their wishes. You will remain a dedicated cheerleader and dance coach, but you are now a lesbian who loves sex with all of your girls. However, you will never act on it unless given permission. You will become an exhibitionist while teaching and love having sex with women of all ages. You love your body and enjoy showing it off."

"Yes, master," she said. That phrase never gets old.

"Call me sir and Mary Ann coach or boss," I concluded.

"Emily McDonald, are all of your daughters here?" I asked the MILF I'd met.

"No. Only two."

"How many daughters do you have?"

"Five daughters and one son."

"Emily, you are now a slave to Michael Wright and will always follow his instructions. You will work at maintaining a great body and love what your hard work produces. You will enjoy having sex with everyone in your family and do not judge them or yourself. You will remain a loving wife and mother aside from the sex, and will give your family brownies and lemonade when you and they arrive home. When you do, you will call me with this cell phone."

"Yes, sir," she said, smiling as if a weight had been lifted.

"You really like sex, don't you?"

"Yes, too much. I love sex so much even though it's wrong."

Wrong?

"Is Sarah the same way?"

"Yes. Sarah is exactly the way I was -- so much alike it breaks my heart."

"How do you avoid it?"

"Prayer and masturbation, usually at the same time."

"From now on, Emily, you will not suppress your desires. You will freely give and take sex from anyone in your family and see it as a good and positive thing that will leave you more satisfied that any sex you've ever had."

"Thank you, Mr. Wright," she said.

"You may call me Michael," I replied. No master? I wondered. Does she already have one?

"Do you already have a master?" I asked. "You must be truthful."

"Yes. No. My father made me his slave, but he died when I was 21. He never released me. He allowed me to have all my sexual urges at home, but it wasn't the same after."

"Can I be your master now?"

"No, Michael, but I will still be compliant."

Intrigued, I had to move on.

"Mrs. Meyer, what is your first name?"

"Annalee."

"Annalee Meyer, you will be a slave to Michael Wright and always follow his wishes. You are a loving mother who enjoys being naked and loves having sex with her family. In fact, you will give Mary's husband a blowjob at the dinner table the next time they visit," I said. "And you will approve of your daughters' sex habits."

Time was an issue.

"Attention all mothers," I announced to the small, silent group. "You will be best friends with your freshmen daughters and other family members, and that friendship includes casual, enjoyable sex. Whatever your freshmen daughters do sexually is also normal and perfectly acceptable. All of you are also at the beck and call of Michael Wright and his representative, Mary Ann Mathews, without argument. You will make a priority of getting your bodies in the best shape possible to make sex with you more desirable. In fact, you understand if your husband seeks sex elsewhere. You know it only means you have to work harder. You will read up on sex and become expert on its terms and many forms. But in public you will seem to be the same person you are today. Oh, and you enjoy lesbian sex with the other freshmen cheerleader mothers during practice."

That got a reaction from some women. I think they were moans. Then I went into the locker room.

The twins greeted me with wet kisses and showed me that the girls were all quiet and seated on the benches in an orderly manner.

"Have you called Mary Ann?" I asked.

"On her way," they answered as one.

I began looking for the girls she singled out.

"Maddie Ward," I addressed a beautiful but oh-so-tall girl. "You love your body, every inch of it. You will stand tall, wear heels and show off your legs with shorts and miniskirts whenever you can. You love sex with boys or girls once you begin using the Pill and as soon as you reach the right age, you will love posing nude. You are a dedicated athlete, and will begin playing basketball as well as cheering next year. You belong to Michael Wright and the Wright family and my friends."

"Thank you, sir," came the reply. She was crying.

"Rachel Gordon," I continued. "Take off your shirt and bra. You enjoy going braless and will never wear the wrong size bra again. You love your large breasts and how they look in beautiful, well-fitting underwear and tight clothes. You love having them fondled by boys or girls, but are unable to ask. You love cheering and wearing the tightest uniform you can. You know and understand that having your large nipples show through is very sexy. You love to work out and keep your body tight, but you enjoy the energy you get when you have sex with boys or girls. You belong to Michael Wright and his family."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.