Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 7: School

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: School - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Mary Ann Giancotti strode happily down the hall to her classroom. It was Monday morning, and there were few smiles in evidence, but Mary Ann's heels clicked crisply on the old wooden floor. Her skirt, tight in all the right places, flared out and drew attention to her newly tanned and chemically shaved legs. There was no longer any hair above her legs, either, as Marie Wright carefully shaved her Sunday morning in their shared shower.

She sported a matching thong, but only after berating herself for not going commando. She sat at her desk and briefly considered crossing her legs. But instead, she spread them apart and stuck two fingers in her wet pussy.

Just then, her door opened.

"Good morning -- Miss Mathews," Candice Pryor said with a big grin. She again looked her age -- albeit a 15-year old model.

"Hi, Candice!" she said brightly, discretely removing her hand. "What's up?"

"No, what's down," the sophomore said. "I want to go down on you right now."

"Oh, God!" Mary Ann cried, knowing she was powerless to resist. "Class is about to start."

"You can't say no, can you?" the cheerleader teased as she moved behind the teacher at her desk.

"You know I can't," she whispered. "Please hurry."

Mary Ann slid her thong down and pulled her legs up so that her heels wedged against the edge of her desk. Candice, wearing jeans, lay her coat on the floor to kneel on and did not hesitate bringing her coach to a full-blown orgasm; she'd made a beeline to the room after Marie told her of shaving their coach over the weekend.

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh, God -- yes! Candice, yes!" she called out between sharp breaths. "I'm coming ... God! Fuck, yes!"

"I'm pretty good, aren't I?" the beauty queen said as she rose up between Mary Ann's legs. Creamy juice covered her face. "Good thing I came to school before I put on my makeup today."

She leaned in to kiss her teacher and Mary Ann licked her face clean. Candice reached down to pick up her coat just as the bell rang and the door flew open.

"And you won't need this," she said as she slipped Mary Ann's thong into her jeans pocket. "I might wear this myself in practice today."

Candice left just as Mary Ann's class began taking up seats. Many horny boys -- and a few girls -- filled the front seats, as usual, hoping to sneak a peak -- like today. But only the first two girls who entered the class noticed her feet propped up on the desk for a split second.

"Everything OK, Ms. G?" one girl asked.

"Right as rain," Mary Ann said, crossing her legs and feeling her gushing pussy squish.

The day flew by for the teacher. She was able to convey her lesson in a captivating manor, had a good answer for every question and helped several struggling students understand what was once unclear. She felt ... smarter. But all the while, she caught herserlf peeking up dresses in the classroom and making eye contact with cute girls. Male students? She virtually ignored them all day long.

As cheerleader practice approached, Mary Ann began feeling ripples of excitement in her pussy, in part because she was always feeling somewhat aroused in her new persona, but also because of special rules she was about to impose on her loyal, dutiful girls.

After the final class ended, she slipped into the locker room and put on the tightest shorts and top she could find in her closet the night before. Her slim, shapely figure was more than flattered; she would easily pass for one of her girls. She even (thanks to me) liked the way the tight shorts fit in the crack of her ass and pussy. So what if she were a little wet?

Since Friday was a quick, varsity-only day (with a basketball game that night), Carson High's 12 elite cheerleaders were decked out for a quick run-through.

"Good to have you back, Marie," she greeted her new lover without a hint. "I gather you can't lift or throw yet?"

"Not for another week, Ms. G," she replied, looking radiant but letting her oversized t-shirt cover her incision. Marie and Candice, newly bonded and both sophomores, hung close to one another, but Mickey, as a senior, was among her classmates, explaining to them why her long-suppressed boobs were much more on display.

"OK girls -- line up!" Mary Ann ordered after a time. The dozen girls quickly fell into formation like the well-drilled squad they were. "Sound off!"

One by one, they called their name and raised a fist to an oft-painted school logo on the facing wall.

"Mickey!" "Lauren!" "Mary!" "Candice!" "Marie!" "Holly!" "Darcy!" "Angel!" "Sandy!" "Jodie!" "Bria!" "Vickie!"

"Gather round. Make a half-circle," Mary Ann said. "First, you need to know that I am getting divorced, so I would appreciate you calling me Miss Mathews or 'Ms. G.' from now on. It'll be official soon, so there's not a lot of drama to know."

Still, the girls buzzed with excitement over the unexpected news. Candice, who could have announced the loss of her virginity as part of Mary Ann's story, merely went along with the excited buzz.

"Beyond that, we are going to modify the uniforms," she said. "This is a new time and a new place, so this is something we are doing to push the envelope. You will not share what we are saying here. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am!" a dozen girls shouted in unison. But from that, the girls became silent.

"First of all, there has been some complaining among you about our ... bloomers, our panties," she lied, holding a pair in the team's blue color.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.