Limits
Chapter 5: Candice

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Candice - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

"You're late," Maggie Pryor angrily greeted her daughter. "Don't you remember you have a fitting tonight?"

"Yes, ma'am -- and I'm here, right on time," the dutiful daughter smiled. "But one of our cheerleaders was home sick today, and I..."

"Don't care. Don't care," Maggie said, turning her back and waving her hand while stubbing out her cigarette with the other. "Just another distraction when you need to focus. Now go change into some loose clothes."

Candice nodded and quickly shed her sweater, jeans and soaked underwear once she'd closed her door and locked herself in her private world. A dazzling display of sequins and lace, it surroundings were perfect for a beauty queen and would continue to belie the fact Candice was now largely lesbian. Plopping nude onto her big, four-poster bed, she opened a glamour magazine and immediately began fingering herself as she looked at the hot models therein. But after a few moments, she selected another fashion monthly, one directed at teens, and lit on a skin-creme ad featuring a cheerleader. Almost immediately, she cried out in orgasm.

Her mother, who long ago installed a hidden camera to spy on her only daughter, likewise came as she furiously rubbed her vibrator over a long neglected pussy. Once sated, she caught her breath and walked down the hall to Candice's room and tapped lightly on her door.

To Mrs. Pryor's shock and dismay, Candice made no attempt to cover herself, merely opening the door and walking slowly, provocatively, across her room. Maggie then noticed Candice was wearing a pair of her contest heels.

"Guess what?" Candice said as she laid back across her bed, legs slightly apart.

"Wha-what?" her mother sputtered, immediately forgetting her reason for entering her room in the first place.

"I have a boyfriend!" she said brightly, jumping to her feet and clapping her hands. "Isn't that the greatest thing?"

"Candice -- I told you! You're too young for a boyfriend -- and YOU said you agreed with me," Maggie said, quickly adding, "And where are your clothes?"

"That was then. This is now," Candice said, making a perfect slow turn on her fancy heels. "I think I'm all grown up now, don't you? And I haven't decided what to wear yet."

Candice put on a show of slowly going through her massive closet, even bending over deeply at the waist to search for something unknown. Finally, she walked over to a beautiful cedar chest and produced a silky one-piece jumpsuit.

"This is something I can get in and out of easily, don't you think?" she said, putting on a favorite outfit from maybe five years before -- one that now barely contained her ample assets. Her boobs were on major display as she zipped it only halfway up. She kept on the same pair of heels. The skin-tight fabric rode into her ass and pussy -- something Candice acknowledged by rubbing herself through the fabric.

"It's time," Maggie finally managed.

"Let's go," Candice said with a shrug, deliberately rubbing her ass against her mother as she walked past. The dressmakers, sitting patiently in the Pryor living room for the last 15 minutes, did not give a thought as to why they needed to cool their heels. These diva girls were never on time.

But except for the fact she was nude much of the session, Candice was the total pageant pro during the elaborate series of fittings.

Later than night, she was still wearing the warm-up when Mrs. Giancotti dropped by unexpectedly, carrying a clothes bag. Maggie Pryor, who liked the dedicated teacher/coach as someone similarly single-minded, left them alone and went to her room. But after Candice's earlier show, Maggie turned on the living room hidden camera.

"What's up, Mrs. G?" Candice said, sliding off the couch to greet the teacher. Still in her gold heels, she was a good five inches taller than her coach, who instead of speaking, leaned between her cleavage and slowly ran her tongue up Candice's breastbone, creeping towards her neck even as she discretely lowered the zipper. Instead of speaking, Candice closed her eyes and turned her head slightly, offering her neck to Mary Ann's tongue. She slowly ran it up to the girl's ear and broke the contact with a tiny kiss on Candice's ear lobe.

"Ooh. I have to remember that move," Candice said finally.

"I'm with the Wrights now," her teacher acknowledged, knowing somehow that it explained everything. "And I need you for a plan."

"Cool," Candice smiled. "But can I eat you out first?"

"Oh, yes. Hell, yes," Mary Ann replied, slipping her Bermuda shorts off and sitting back on the couch. The two women locked eyes and never looked away until Candice's busy tongue sent Mary Ann's eyeballs rolling back in her head as she spasmed.

"Thank you, Candice. You're beautiful," Mary Ann finally managed, pulling her celebrity sophomore close for a formal kiss. "You'll be perfect for the job."

"Which is?" Candice said, sitting demurely on the couch, seemingly indifferent that her boobs had long since come free.

"Try on this dress," Mary Ann said, producing the clothes bag. What came out was a skimpy fire engine red mini-dress, one adorned with just enough gold bling to be a lethal weapon worn by the right woman. On Mary Ann Giancotti, it was sexy. On the taller, bustier Candice Pryor, it was nearly indecent, fitting snugly over her ass and covering her pussy by the smallest of margins.

"Just long enough," Mary Ann said. "It'll cover your panties -- or your pussy -- when you're standing or walking, and the top clings perfectly to your wonderful boobs."

"Wow!" Candice said, walking around the living room in her gold heels and checking herself in several of the house's many mirrors. "What is this for?"

"To seduce my husband. To end my marriage quickly and with certainty. You're going over to my house to thank me for letting you borrow what is my husband's favorite dress. Phil will probably fuck you on the welcome mat," she explained. "We'll have several cameras there to record the moment for posterity."

"When?" Candice asked.

"Now. Right now," Mary Ann said, reaching up to fondle Candice between her long, tanned legs. Candice allowed the moment to linger before she took a deep breath and shuddered with her little orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.