Limits
Chapter 4: Mickey & Coach G

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mickey & Coach G - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Standing alongside Mickey DiCapra – and also dressed for a bike ride – was the cheerleader's coach and sponsor, Mary Ann Giancotti. Also one of the kids' history teachers, Mrs. Giancotti was a former professional cheerleader who could still put on a uniform and pass for one of her girls -- which she did every Homecoming. Only up close were her crow's feet noticeable, but her smile, her tan and, especially, her body more than compensated.

"We came straight from practice," Mrs. Giancotti said with concern. "We always go for a ride today, and your house is on the way to the park. I hope you don't mind if I came with Mickey."

My boner told me she was welcome. Slender and tight with boobs that would, in a fashion sense, need no bra, I was about to boldly cross a line. The two visitors sat on our couch and -- right on cue -- Mom brought out two frosty glasses of lemonade. The two women, still a little sweaty after the long practice, eagerly downed their beverages.

"Candice came by earlier. She seems like a very nice girl," my mom said.

"Not at all. Our squad is very close," Mrs. Giancotti said, glancing at Mickey, who rolled her eyes but said nothing. Both knew all too well that Candice was always exactly as friendly as she needed to be.

As we chatted, I realized we were going to have to do this carefully. Minutes later, after rapidly recounting every detail of that day's practice, the teacher joined her student in falling silent. After a quick huddle, my mom went into my room and got a set of soundproof headphones and put them on Mrs. Giancotti. That allowed me to begin programming Mickey while thinking about how to handle my wild card slave.

"Mickey DiCapra. Can you even talk?" I asked the up-til-now silent visitor, sitting alongside.

"Yes," she said in a surprisingly raspy, deep voice.

"I like your voice. You do, too," I said. "You also love your body. You are special and any girl or woman in this town would be happy to have your voice and body. You will start wearing expressive underwear that shows of your body. But you also enjoy going braless, you enjoy sunbathing and sleeping in the nude and you enjoy being fondled by any member of the Wright family, by your teammate Candice or your coach."

"Yes, master," she said in a way I loved. No matter.

"Call me Michael," I said. "Or Mike. In public, you act as if I am your best male bud and you enjoy hanging out with Candice and I. But you love pussy and will only date other boys with my permission."

"I love pussy," she said in a fucking amazing Amazon voice.

"Get that ugly vest off," I said, getting an immediate response. What was revealed were the longest, darkest nipples I'd ever seen or imagined seeing. As big as her boobs were on her tiny body, her nips dominated them. Wetting my fingers, I gently twisted her left nipple and got a gasp from the compliant girl.

"Those look so good. You will want to be braless during games. Now, play with your nipples for me"

Mickey's aureolas were easily three inches wide, her nipples as wide as her thumb and sticking out more than an inch.

"You love it when your nipples show through," I commanded. "You will have them pierced as soon as you have the money and after you are on the Pill. When are you 18?"

"In two months, Michael," the senior said.

"I'm not tying your tubes. You're having my kids," I said.

"Thank you, Michael," she said, smiling a monster smile.

"Leave your vest off and have a seat," I said. There was still plenty of time, so I put the headphones on Mickey and turned my attention to Mrs. Giancotti.

"What's your full name?" I asked.

She was compelled to answer, "Mary Ann Mathews Giancotti."

"Tell me everything important about your marriage and sex life, Mary Ann," I said.

"I've stayed heterosexual since I married Philip," she admitted as if chatting at the water cooler. "My husband and I used to fuck every day, more than once a day on weekends. We were insatiable for six months. But when I began teaching, it didn't feel right to come to school thinking about sucking his cock or his cum dripping in my pussy. I've been on the Pill because I don't want to interrupt my career."

"Is he still insatiable?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," she said, as if we were talking about the weather. "He screws his intern daily and has nooners with an old girl friend. I approved. Now, I mostly just masturbate in the shower. He stays with me mainly because I'm a great Italian cook."

"Mary Ann, you are though with marriage. You are 50 percent lesbian," I said.

"I know. I always have been," she said. "Just couldn't play that way in school."

"You can now. You love the taste of cheerleader pussy, but if your girls return the favor, you are happy to play that game. You love to dress up to tease boys, so you will wear your clingy dresses and heels to school and wear skimpy underwear and go without underwear whenever possible. Because you are my slave, you will work hard at being beautiful because it pleases me and my family."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.