Adventures of Rachel - Cover

Adventures of Rachel

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jethro's Adventure Series (2). The Adventures of Rachel is a sequel of the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Read first to understand what goes on in this story. Rachel had been badly raped and beaten by her father but did she survive? Who rescues her? How do the Cheerleaders, a Teacher, a Doctor, Lawyer and Judge get involved sexually in this web? She hopes for a "real" mom and dad who will love her. Can she really go from the deep depths of Hell and move to Paradise? Your heart will be with her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Orgy   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

The big weekend has arrived. Folks started showing up at 11 am. When each one or group arrived they were asked to shed their clothes, put them in the guest room, then enjoy. Some went to the family room but most went to the pool to either swim or get some sun.

Nita kept a dress on, as she knew some new folks would be arriving and she would be dressed to answer the door. The bell rang and she answered. It was Bob and Jasmine. "Welcome. We are glad you came. I know the girls will be tickled to see you. This is a no clothes house so you can leave your clothes over there in the guest room. We'll have formal introductions as soon as everyone arrives." Two girls spotted Jasmine and ran to her. They took her and Bob and introduced them around.

A few minutes later Roger and his family arrived followed by Arnie and his daughters. Ten minutes later Bill, Miriam and Jason arrived.

Nita greeted them. "I'm sure glad you came. I think you will get a better idea of how we all get along and meld as one giant family. You can put your clothes in the guest room then you can either go to the family room or out to the pool."

Bill said, "gee we're not used to this. Are you sure it is ok to go nude?" Nita took them over to where they could see the pool area. The girls and the men were all running around nude.

Bill said, "ok you convinced me." They stripped, put their clothes in the guest room and went on in.

Then Mike with Jackie and Melody arrived followed by Rick and Rosie. Buzz and the triplets were the last to arrive. They all knew the routine, stripped and headed for the pool area.

Nita let everyone mingle for awhile then she went to the family room and asked those in there to please come out to the pool area. When everyone was gathered around Nita spoke to them.

Nita said, "This is a very special weekend for several reasons. First I would like to introduce Miss Jasmine and husband Bob who is also her Dad. May we drop the Miss and call you Jasmine?"

She said, "Yes, it's actually my first name and in my profession I thought it sounded better than my last name so that is how it came about."

Nita said, "Jasmine is the Principal and the Cheerleader's Advisor at School. She is the one who taught the girls those outstanding routines for their cheers we see at the games." Everyone applauded and all yelled Welcome.

"Next I would like to introduce Bill and his wife who is also his sister, Miriam and their son Jason." More applause and a group Welcome.

"We now have all of the Cheerleader's parents here at one time. Some just have dads and some with dads and moms. I was talking with Bill the other day. The discussion came up about the parents of these girls and how it seems all of us who are incest families have gotten along so well. We understand one another, we mix and match and there is no animosity nor any jealousy. Yet so many so called 'normal' couples have nothing like what we have here. They fight, fuss, and create all kinds of problems. Then they call us the odd ones or the degenerates." Everyone laughed.

"However, now and then a parent is so cruel to their child that you just can't fathom how anyone could possibly do that to a child. I mention one such child. Her father forced her into sex in a cruel way and then beat her. I won't go into the details except to say this girl was beaten daily so badly she had open cuts, severe wounds and bruises all over her body. She was taken to a doctor immediately and the authorities were called. Her father is now in jail. Gregg and I could not see this girl going to a shelter because of her severe wounds. Some girls there are rather mean and she didn't need someone pounding on her wounds or shaming her for what her father did. Gregg and I volunteered to bring her to our house and care for her on a temporary basis until they decide where to place her. With medications from the Doctor we were able to administer them several times a day which helped her to heal quicker."

"Her wounds are now healed. You would think a girl in that position would hate men and hate sex. Well you would not believe this but she has been like she has been let out of a prison. She has melded into our family as if she had been here all her life. She willingly does her share of chores, never talks back, and is always polite and respectful. She has been like a typical 14-year old teenager just like yours and mine. Even more amazing she does not hate men and doesn't hate sex. She had heard others talk about how good sex was so she just knew it was wrong the way she was getting it."

"We had to keep all of this a secret because we didn't know if her dad would get out on bail. If he did he would definitely be looking for her and threatened he would beat her unmercifully or kill her if she told anyone. So we had to keep her in the house and hidden. No one at school knew except Miss Jasmine and the former Principal. Abby and Michelle were also very protective and never mentioned it to anyone. None of the other cheerleaders knew until now. It had to be that way for her protection and those of you at school in case he got out of jail. Most of you only knew of a girl who was constantly depressed and never spoke to anyone. She had no friends, no one would befriend her except Abby."

"Abby gained her confidence and finally the girl showed Abby her wounds. It made her throw up. She called Dr. Arnold, described what she saw and Dr. Arnold dropped everything and came and picked her up. He examined her, made a recording as he did and took pictures of her wounds."

"When the Judge saw Dr. Arnold's Report and the pictures of her wounds and cuts and her lawyer described what happened to her the Judge blew up and refused to give her dad bail. So he is confined until his trial. We suspect once tried he will not see a free day for many years."

"I know this is a bit of a long introduction but I thought it would help you to understand where she is coming from. We don't know where she will be placed but that will be up to the Child Services and the Family Court Judge. Temporarily she is in our charge."

"So today, since her dad will not get out of jail, this will be her 'Coming Out Day' where she can now be revealed who she is and where she is. She calls it going from a dungeon prison to paradise. Next week she will be returning to school. She has volunteered to participate with us this weekend. I told her it was her choice to have sex or to refuse it. I ask you all to respect her wishes. We want to see how she melds with our group. We are treating her like family and I ask that you do the same. Michelle, go tell Abby to bring her out now."

Rachel entered the pool area with Michelle and Abby escorting her. Folks, meet Rachel. Everyone cheered and applauded. Some of the girls on the Team, Jason and Roscoe gasped when they recognized her from school. They had no idea.

Rachel came over and gave a big hug to Nita then turned and jumped up on Gregg throwing her arms and legs around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She looked around and saw Roger.

She screamed DOCTOR ARNOLD. She ran over to him and turned her back to him and said, "See, the cuts and wounds are all gone!" Then she jumped up and threw her arms and legs around him and said, "Oh thank you thank you thank you for saving me." She kissed him on the cheek and then got down.

She spotted Bill and ran to him. Again she jumped up on him and threw her arms and legs around him and said, "Thank you for representing me and not letting my dad get out of jail. I really appreciate it." Then she kissed him on the cheek and got down. Now she went back over and stood next to Gregg and Nita and the girls.

There wasn't a dry eye in the house after all that. One by one everyone came over to her and gave her a hug and said welcome. With so many people there it took awhile but the cheerleaders took a few extra seconds with her being a fellow student.

Roscoe came over and gave her a hug. He said, "I had no idea what you were going through. But I promise you if you have any problem with the dorks at school you tell me and I'll handle it."

Jason hugged her and said, "same with me. I'll help you as well."

She hugged and kissed them both and said, "thank you, I appreciate that."

When the line ended Rachel said, "May I say something please?"

Nita said, "sure go ahead." Everyone turned their eyes to her.

Rachel said, "I'm not sure if I can say all this right. You saw I thanked Dr Arnold and Mr. Parsons for what they did for me. But now I must give a big thank you to Gregg and Nita. They could not stand to see me going to the shelter with the shape I was in that day. Until that point I was a dead girl walking. From the moment I walked in their house I had a feeling of relief and knew I was going to be ok now."

"Right off the bat I was treated like a member of the family. Go up to your room. Unpack your stuff, put your stuff away, do this do that like any mom. (Everyone laughed). Was I upset? NO WAY. I said, this is home. Abby and Michelle have treated me like a sister and we now have a three way pester fest, something I missed being an only child."

"Until dad's bail hearing I was petrified he would get out and come looking for me. He swore if I ever told anyone what he was doing to me he would beat me unmercifully or kill me. When I heard my dad would not get bail I was so happy I knew from that moment on I had been Reborn Again as a Human Being. I am no longer depressed. Oh I still have some nightmares of the past but this family is helping me work through it. I am really looking forward to this weekend and am glad to meet all of you."

Nita said, " I also want to ask you cheerleaders to please not talk about this at school. Let's not ruin her reputation at school as some might be unkind because of the cruelty of the sex, the severe beatings or because it's with her dad. We also don't know if her dad might hire someone to kidnap her so we have to be vigilant."

Jackie, the head Cheerleader called the girls together for a quick conference. Jackie then spoke. "We all have agreed. We'll all watch out for her and protect her at school."

Roscoe spoke up and said, "Jason and I told Rachel the same thing, we will help her if anyone gives her trouble at school."

Nita said, "great. Thank you all."

Rachel spoke up again. "Speaking of sex I have been told that to be a member of this group you have to either fuck Gregg's 12-inch cannon or have your dad fuck you in front of the group. Well dad couldn't make it today due to a prior engagement (she paused to emphasize it) so I will take on the cannon. Let's do it Gregg."

Everyone gasped. After all she has been through she now wants that cannon? Holy Moly. Of course, no one knew she had already fucked the cannon twice already. Gregg laid down on a blanket on the ground. Michelle had the K-Y jelly handy so she smeared it on Rachel's pussy and Gregg's cock. Dr Arnold came over and stood next to her.

He asked, "You sure you want to do this?"

Rachel said, "yes, especially since my Dr is standing by just in case."

He grinned and said ok.

Rachel straddled Gregg and lowered herself down to the head of his cock. Michelle was there to guide it in. She slid down on it so that just the head was inside her. "OWWWW, that sucker is BIG!"

Gregg and Nita knew she was acting like it was the first time on his cock. Rachel slid down another inch. "OUCH!" Gregg played along and asked, "Are you ok? Do you want to quit?" Dr Arnold leaned in to hear her reply. She said, "yes I'm ok and NO I DO NOT WANT TO QUIT." She slid down two more inches and said, "Hey is this your cock or did you shove a telephone pole in me?" Everyone giggled.

Gregg nodded to Roger and motioned for him to bend over. He whispered in his ear, "don't worry about her. She has fucked me twice already and she is just playing to the crowd to give them a thrill." Roger smiled and nodded that he now understood and knew he would not have to worry about her physically.

Rachel said, "enough of this. Let's get it over with." She raised up to the top of Gregg's cock then she slammed down clear to the bottom and sat on his pelvis bone with all 12 inches inside her. She screamed, "DDDAAAAYYYYAAAMMMM that hurts. OOOOWWWWWW." She managed some tears in her eyes for the effect.

Nita, Abby and Michelle were giggling to them selves. They knew what she was doing. Abby whispered to Nita, "This girl should be on Broadway."

Gregg asked, "are you ok Rachel? Do you want to quit?" Rachel said, "NO WAY. I'm going to ride this muther if it take the last breath of my life. Hey Doc do you have the oxygen tank handy?"

Everyone is gasping and laughing at the same time. They are wondering if she is really hurt. Dr Arnold, trying to keep from laughing, spoke up and said, "she is ok I have been watching her. If I thought she was being hurt badly I would have pulled her off." Everyone felt better after that.

Rachel began to slowly rise up and then down for several strokes. Then she increased her speed little by little. She had a good rhythm going. She got up to top speed riding his cock from top to bottom.

Then she said loudly, "OK cowboy let's slap leather and ride this doggie. YEEE HAHHHHH, YIPPIE KI YEA ... HI YO SILVER AWAY." Everyone is now in hysterics laughing so hard. They can't believe what they are seeing.

Gregg has been trying to hold back but he could not do so any longer. He let out an animated yell "SHOOT THAT DOGGIE" as he shot his load into her. Rachel is still going up and down as fast as she can. She is still mumbling " I feel your cum I feel your cum hi yo hi yo hi yo silver." She tightens her muscles while riding up and down. Gregg starts bouncing with her but those tight muscles forced Gregg to shoot off again.

She went through three climaxes during her ride. She finally stopped and fell on Gregg's chest. She whispered in his ear, "How'd I do coach?" He started laughing and said, "you earned an academy award on that performance." She said "thanks." After she recovered a bit she got up.

Everyone cheered and applauded. Myra came over to Roger and said, "On the ground dad." She sucked his cock then climbed on his cock and said, "Let's slap leather cowboy Hi Yo Silver." That got everyone laughing so they all started doing it. The girls were putting their dads on the ground and they all started yelling Hi Yo Silver and Yippie Ki Yea. They were slapping their sides to make it sound like they were slapping leather.

Jasmine and her dad were watching with amusement while the girls were fucking their dads and hollering. She said what the heck and pushed her dad to the ground and said, "let's ride cowboy." He started laughing.

Bill and Miriam were watching and laughing. Being their first time here, they could not believe the scene they were seeing. His daughter, Betty Lou, came over to Bill and said, "come on cowboy let's ride" and pushed him to the ground. There were no men left standing.

Rachel and Gregg sat there and watched the scene. Gregg said, I think you started a new fad."

Rachel said, "Ain't it neat?"

Nita said, "I guess you have endeared yourself to this crowd."

Rachel said, "They sure are nice and have certainly made me feel welcome. I think I'm going to like this bunch."

Nita said, "You will definitely have all the cheerleaders and the two boys here as your new friends. You won't have to worry about outside friends."

Rachel said, "yeah that will be neat. At least they are compatible to this lifestyle and we don't really need the outsiders. So I'm happy with it."

Nita said "good".

Roger came over and said, "May I talk to you a moment?"

Nita said, "sure let's go in the kitchen."

Roger motioned to Gregg and Bill to come too. When they got in the kitchen Roger said, "I can not believe that is the same girl who came to my office all beat up with open wounds and bruises. You sure you didn't play switchies on me and brought in a ringer?"

Nita said, "I know it's hard to believe but that is her."

Roger said, "I know you told me on the phone how she was but seeing her today made a believer out of me. What is so amazing is her attitude. She has come from a beaten down depressed girl to a bubbly young teenager. I guess miracles do happen."

Bill said, "I just met her the other night when I interviewed her before the bail hearing and when she told me her story it was bad enough but when I saw your pictures it was enough to make me sick. I have seen a lot of sad cases but I could not believe a man could treat his daughter this badly. It sure makes you appreciate your own family that much more. Sure we have sex with our kids but we don't force them to do anything they don't want to do. I'm really happy to see her the way she is now. By the way Roger, I told Gregg and Nita after seeing your report, the pictures and my consultation with her I am taking the case Pro Bono, not for Gregg and Nita but for Rachel. The state will pay her fees but they would be minimal and she deserves a 'balls to the wall' representation. I want that son of a bitch to burn in hell and I will do every thing I can to convict him."

Roger said, "I know Rachel will appreciate that. I suppose the next thing on the agenda is to find her a good loving home. Nita, how do you and Gregg feel about her?"

Nita said, "Gregg and I haven't discussed it yet. First we wanted to see how she did this weekend with everyone, particularly in her relating to men and also any sexual hangups. I was afraid she would be turned off to sex especially with multiple men and I think the opposite has happened. She may turn out to be a sex machine."

"We made sure she understood the difference between the sex she had at home, sex in this group and sex with people outside. She can't just go having sex with any man she sees. Rachel told me that she knew the difference between consenting sex and forced sex. She also knows because of her age she must be careful not to hurt innocent men."

Bill said, "It's hard to believe she has such a positive outlook after what she has been though but it sure is a blessing."

Roger said, "From what I've seen she sure had melded into your family. I noticed how she hung on to Gregg like he was her daddy."

Nita said, "I saw that too. She really wants to stay here, but since we know little about her background other than the sex and beatings we have to be sure 100% and that she is not a multiple personality type. After the weekend we want to see her next week in the dull routine of real life, like going to school, doing chores, and other normal things in a home. Then Gregg and I will discuss it with each other. Then we plan to discuss it with Abby and Michelle although I think they have already decided."

Roger said, "I have a colleague who is a psychiatrist and could spot any potential problems along that line. If you wish I could ask him to examine her."

Gregg said, "That would be great. He could learn and evaluate her background, which I would trust more than the Child Services' investigation."

Roger said, "If you and Gregg decide to keep her you let me know and I'll build a sure fire case from what she was to what she is from a medical standpoint."

Bill said, "and I will build the legal case that will make that Mrs. Morris beg us to take her."

Nita said, "I appreciate all of that. Roger, I think you should go ahead and have her evaluated by the psychiatrist. Whether she stays here or goes elsewhere it would best for whoever to know her background."

Roger said, "good idea. I'll set up an appointment."

Nita said, "probably after next week Gregg and I can discuss it further and decide what we want to do then I will contact you both and let you know our decision."

The men went back to the pool area and Nita started getting the lunch table set up on the porch so everyone can walk by buffet style. Nita called for the girls to come help. Abby and Michelle came in and said Rachel was slightly occupied.

Nita said, "Occupied?"

Abby said, "yeah she has fucked three guys already, the fourth is on her now and two more are in line waiting. Mom I think we have created a monster."

Nita said, "I think she is going to be a sex machine instead of a teenager."

Abby said, "No she is just letting off the steam of her past. She will be ok. We've talked to her about it and she said she was going to fuck her brains out this weekend and get it all the demons out of her system. It's sort of a stick in her dad's eye that she can choose to have sex and with whom rather than the way he did it. Then she wants to lead a normal life like the rest of us."

Nita said, "ok but you girls keep an eye on her and make sure she is ok and doesn't get hurt. I don't mean deliberate hurt, just accidental hurt."

Abby said, "We know what you mean and we'll keep an eye on her. If we can help it no one will ever hurt her again."

Nita said, "ok help me set up the table for lunch. Gregg borrowed some long tables and set them on the porch and that will make it easier for folks to get their food."

When lunch was ready they called everyone in. She told them to file through and make their own sandwiches and the girls will hand out the drinks. Then everyone sit in the family room. Most will have to sit on the floor or sit on your own sleeping bags. Nita and Gregg were chuckling watching the men trying to eat with 15 pussies winking at them.

After everyone finished Michelle got up and said, "Since we can't swim for awhile it's Unicorn Time. Today the Unicorn will be Bill." Everyone cheered and applauded. Two girls escorted him to the center of the room.

Bill asked, "what is this about?"

Michelle said, "you lay on the floor. The eight cheerleaders will each give you a blowjob for five strokes. The second round they will fuck you for five strokes. The third round they will fuck you for 10 strokes each. The object is that you are not to cum before all the girls have finished on the third round."

Bill said, "This sounds interesting. I just hope I last that long." The girls lined up but Rosie stayed hidden. Since he was Jennie's dad she led the line. One by one they each gave him five strokes of a blowjob. By the time they finished Bill was good and hard. Then the five strokes of fucking, one by one. Bill had to work a little to keep from shooting off, especially with one of his daughters in the rotation. His daughter, Jennie (14), was secretly thrilled she could fuck her dad in front of her fellow teammates. Somehow he got through that round. Everyone cheered for Bill.

The third round the girls gave him the 10 strokes each but none of them tightened their muscles so he could get to the end. Bill had to divert his attention to mindless things trying not to cum. Finally the last girl got off and Rosie stepped up and straddled him. She pumped her arms over her head like a Champ and everyone cheered for Rosie.

Rosie slowly slid down on Bill's cock to the bottom and sat there a minute. Bill thought that in spite of this super tight pussy he was going to make it. Rosie then rose to the top just keeping the head of his cock inside her.

She looked around the crowd smiling and said, "Everyone ready?"

Everyone said "One Two Three Go Rosie Go!" then she tightened her muscles as tight as she could and slammed down on Bills cock. Bill screamed, "Holy Shinglehooper" and he shot his load right then. Rosie kept pumping on his cock and slammed down again and he shot a second load. "Daayyaamm I thought I had this beat."

Rosie got up, twirled round pumping her hands in the air and over her head while Bill's cum was dripping from her pussy on to his cock.

Michelle said, "The Unicorn Champ wins again." Everyone cheered and applauded Rosie.

Bill said, "I can't believe this is happening. What a bunch you guys are."

Bill's other daughter Betty Lou went over and cleaned off her dad's cock then she deep throated him and made him cum again.

He said, "I always love it when my daughter makes me cum."

Betty Lou said, "Yes dad and I love eating your cum too. I can't wait until you cum in my pussy and give me a baby."

He said, "patience my precious one."

Rachel decided to try cleaning out Rosie's pussy of Bill's cum. She decided to play it cool right now so didn't show off her tongue. She did a good job and got a good mouthful. She looked at Bill then she swallowed it.

She gave him a big smile and said, "I know I'm not allowed to fuck you but I got your cum anyway. Yippie!"

Bill said, "You are something else. I'm glad to see you being so happy."

Rachel said, "I'm having the ball of my life. Opps was that a pun I did?"

Bill laughed and said, "Enjoy yourself. It's your weekend."

The rest of the afternoon the guys rotated fucking all the girls. Besides Rachel they all went after Jasmine. Yet no female went with out a number of good fucks. Nita was finally in 'cock heaven'. She got two boycocks today and did two rounds each with them, plus each of the dads. Rachel went over to Bob and Jasmine and said, "I have heard so much about you Jasmine I want to fuck Bob while you sit on my face."

Jasmine said, "Ask and you shall receive." Rachel laid on the floor. Jasmine lowered herself to Rachel's lips. Bob's cock got hard just hearing this cute girl's request. He eased inside her and gave her slow strokes.

When Rachel ran her long, wide and thick tongue inside Jasmine's pussy she had a shocked look on her face. "My God how long is your tongue? That is wild."

All Rachel could say is "mmmuunnnfffff mmmmurrfffff." She was too busy eating while she was also enjoying Bob's cock. Rachel stopped and said, "can we reverse this? Jasmine get on your back, then Bob you can fuck me from the back." Rachel had a much better angle to do her tonguing and shoved her tongue in Jasmine's pussy as far as she could.

Others heard Jasmine yell "OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS." Everyone came over to see what was going on. They could see Rachel's long tongue on the outstroke and gasped.

Rachel could now get a better grip on Jasmine's clit and also could run her tongue further into Jasmine's pussy. Her tongue was now running in and out and also making contact with Jasmine's clit and her G-spot. Jasmine was shaking all over and already hitting her first climax. Bob, hearing his daughter moaning and screaming, was pounding into Rachel as fast and as hard as he could.

Jennie came over and slid under Rachel. She got into position where she could lick both Rachel's clit and Bob's cock that was sliding in and out. Myra decided to eat Jennie's pussy. Michelle got under Myra and ate her pussy. Rosie got on her knees, bent over and began licking Michelle's pussy. Arnie saw Rosie's ass in the air so he got behind her and fucked her pussy. This went on for a good 15 minutes as the tension built. The big bang hit and all of them climaxed at the same time. Rachel had a face full of juices from Jasmine while at the same time she was being flooded with cum from Bob.

They all kept at it. Jasmine was into her third climax. Rachel was into her second. Bob kept it going for a bit and more and managed to shoot a second load into Rachel's pussy. Rachel fell flat to the floor with her face in front Jasmine's pussy, her tongue still inside. One by one they all untangled and lay there recovering. Bob rolled over and laid beside Rachel. Everyone was cheering and applauding the performance.

Rachel said, "Wow, what a ride."

Jasmine said, "That has got the be the wildest tongue I've ever had in me. I can't believe it is that long. I want more of it before I go home."

Rachel said, "I'll be happy to do it for you."

Now the other girls including the ladies are wanting Rachel's tongue in them. It took her awhile but she finally got through all the cheerleaders and the four ladies. While she was licking and sucking pussy the guys were fucking her from behind. Every lady and man had a climax from Rachel. Rachel was definitely the Star of the Show today. Her pussy was so full of cum it took three girls to lick her pussy clean. The other girls cleaned off the men's cocks.

Nita called for Abby and Michelle to help with dinner and setting the food, silverware and condiments on the table. When it was all ready Nita went out and said, "Dinner is served. In honor of Rachel's coming out party we are having her favorite food Spaghetti, meatballs and garlic bread."

Rachel jumped up and down and said, "Yeaaaaa!"

The girls yelled "yea Rachel!" Then people began lining up to eat.

Everyone was stuffed and there was barely any spaghetti left. They all just spread out in the family room to relax and digest the food.

About 15 minutes later Jennie got up and said, "When it was decided to invite my parents to our meeting, I told Gregg and Nita that when Mom found out about the 12-inch cannon she would be here if she had to drag dad here by the balls." A big roar from everyone. "Anyway, it didn't get that bad since dad did volunteer to come. The tradition is that the first time one of the girls or ladies gets initiated to the group they have to fuck the cannon. So Mom, take center stage for your initiation."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.