Adventures of Rachel - Cover

Adventures of Rachel

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jethro's Adventure Series (2). The Adventures of Rachel is a sequel of the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Read first to understand what goes on in this story. Rachel had been badly raped and beaten by her father but did she survive? Who rescues her? How do the Cheerleaders, a Teacher, a Doctor, Lawyer and Judge get involved sexually in this web? She hopes for a "real" mom and dad who will love her. Can she really go from the deep depths of Hell and move to Paradise? Your heart will be with her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Orgy   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

Nita picked up the phone and called Dr Arnold. When she got him on the phone she explained, "Rachel told me she was on the pill and where the prescription was filled. She showed me the packet with the brand and strength. She doesn't know how many refills are left but she is running out. However, I was afraid to contact her original physician as that might give away where Rachel is. We thought maybe you could refill it or perhaps it might be safer to just write a new one and we can get it in a different pharmacy."

Roger said, "You are right, it might be best to do a whole new prescription. Since I have already given her a vaginal exam I can go ahead and write it without having to see her again. Where do you buy your drugs?" Nita said, "We generally use the Rexall Drugs on 4th Street." Roger said, "ok I will call in the prescription there and you can pick it up."

Nita said, "Great I'll go over and get them." Roger asked, "how Rachel was doing?" Nita said, "Oh she is a real sweetheart. Her mind seems to be fairly normal, seems like she is coming out of her depression. She's starting to act like a typical teenager. The wounds are healing nicely but still may take a few more days."

Roger said, "Whew. I was afraid she might be so depressed that we would have a real basket case on our hands either from the sex abuse or the beatings." Nita said, "hang on to your hat Roger. She has told me about her sex history. In the beginning she hated it because of the way her dad started it. She said later she began to like it but she had to hide the fact that she liked it or he would beat her for being a whore. She admitted that later on she didn't mind the sex but just could not stand the beatings and the pain. If it had not been for the beatings she might never have complained. I can tell you a lot more when we see you in person as it's too long right now. But our conversation went on to where she is now happy to go nude around the house like the rest of us and she is aware of our weekends."

Roger said, "Wow that is remarkable. I thought maybe she would be turned off about sex." Nita said, "Quite the contrary. She complained of being horny and looking forward to more sex. I have a feeling she will be the star of the next meeting." Roger laughed and said, "that's fine but we must be careful because she is not permanent with you." Nita said, "she has vowed to honor our Pact and no matter the outcome she will never discuss it with anyone especially the Child Service or the Police or Judge."

Roger said, "Super. I'm glad to hear that. Does she know about me and my family?" Nita said, "Yes when she realized the Cheerleaders were all having sex with their dads she was shocked at first but eventually it came out in the conversation and she guessed it about you. She has no problems with it and not afraid to see you and Daisy."

Roger said, "Wow it is hard to believe how far this has gone in the first 24 hours. She must be a very intelligent girl to progress this far in that time." Nita said, "She has not given any appearance of being dumb. She was not doing well in school but that was because of her depression and no interest in school. She has now vowed to work hard at school to catch up. My girls are going to bring her books home and the Principal told me he would get assignments from her teachers and my girls will bring them home. We will work it this way until we can determine when she can go back to school."

Roger said, "I truly believe we must have stepped in just in the nick of time. This girl could have been a basket case and ruined for life with the beatings, maybe even eventually suicide. I am so pleased to hear all this. Makes me proud at times like this and I bet Abby feels the same way."

Nita said, "Oh both the girls are really happy with her. They went up to their rooms last night and got more acquainted through the evening and ended up fingering each other. Can you believe that?" Roger just howled. "So I assume she's planning on catching up with her sex life when the party starts?"

Nita said, "It looks that way at the moment. I told her she didn't have to participate. She could just watch or stay up in her room. Of course we know no teenager will stay in their room for two days. She told me, honest these are her words, that she couldn't sit there and watch everyone fucking without her getting a cock in her pussy."

Roger said, "I suppose, as she has said, all her sex with her dad was not abuse, maybe only in the beginning. We will have to be careful with this since incest is the secondary charge against her dad. She is going to have to play it as forced and abuse." Nita said, "very true."

Roger said, "hmmm I wonder if maybe I should refrain from having sex with her because of the Doctor/Patient relationship, not to mention a possible conflict of interest."

Nita said, "why don't we leave that decision up to her. She seems to know what she wants and might not object to it. The sad thing, as I think about it, will she be so used to our lifestyle that she won't want to leave should they decide to place her in another home. She has already melded in like family and the girls are treating her like a sister. She has already said she has found her home and wants to stay here. I told her that was up to the Child Services and the Judge and that we had no choice in the matter. I said we could apply for you but that is no guarantee because the Judge will make the final decision. So she understands that and what the outcome could possibly be."

Roger said, "Boy that is a tough one. How does Gregg feel about it?" Nita said, "Truthfully we haven't had a chance to talk much about it yet. Everything has happened so fast. I told her Gregg and I would have to discuss it and of course we would do so with our girls as well. I want to get to know her better and her to know us and be sure we are all compatible before any decision is made. It's fun and games right now but once we settle into the daily routines it can be different."

Roger said, "Good thought and I agree. Maybe after she has met everyone at the meeting and see how she is with the group will probably tell us all we will need to know. If you and Gregg decide you want her I think we can build a pretty good case. I'll talk to Bill and see if he will represent her. When I talk to him about coming to our meeting he can get a chance to meet her and get filled in on the whole story."

Nita said, "Oh I forgot about him being an Attorney. I wonder if he has dealt with a Family Court or has any experience in that area?" Roger said, "Remember I said his father was a Judge?" Nita said, "yes I recall that." Roger said, "He is the Family Court Judge!" Nita said, "OH MY GOD. What a stroke of luck. Since I haven't met them yet I'll leave all that to you, then at the meeting we can bring this all together." Roger said, "OK I'll work on him to come. I'm sure once his wife finds out there is a 12-inch cock waiting for her she'll come if she has to drag Bill by his balls."

Nita laughed. "I remember Jennie telling us that before. I can hardly wait to open my door and see a woman standing there holding a man by his balls." Roger laughed and said, "Yes that would be a sight to see. OK I have to get back to work. My next patient is here. We'll chat more at the meeting. OH and I'll call the pharmacy for the prescription." Nita said, "thank you Roger and we'll see you then."

Nita went upstairs and told Rachel, "Dr Arnold said he would renew your prescription but we will use a different pharmacy. If we used the one your dad used he might be able to trace us. He said a good friend of his is an Attorney and he might be able to represent you at the court hearing." Rachel asked, "Is he a member of the group too?" Nita said, "Not yet but his daughter is a cheerleader and she's been having sex with her dad and brother so he has been invited to our next meeting."

Rachel said, "Boy nothing like fucking your lawyer and doctor to get a good representation. Maybe I should go for the Judge too." Then she chuckled. Nita said, "Dr Arnold wondered about that and thinks it might be a good idea if he and Bill didn't have sex with you until after the hearing. He said it's a bit difficult to convict a man of incest while you are fucking his daughter." Rachel said, "yeah but what sweet revenge even though he or anyone else will ever know it. One other thing, I bet my custody hearing will come up before my Dad's trial. I've heard it sometimes takes a couple of years to get a case in Court. I sure don't want to wait that long." Nita said, "The Doctor said he would think about it between now and the meeting and let us know."

Rachel asked, "When is the next meeting?" Nita said, "It's this weekend. If everyone comes we will have the eight cheerleaders, three moms counting me plus you would be 12 females. There are seven dads and two brothers. That's nine cocks for us." Rachel said, "WOW nine cocks in my pussy in one weekend? I said before I'd like to have sex but I never dreamed I'd have a room full at one time."

Nita said, "Do you think you could have sex in front of the whole group?" Rachel said, "You mean everyone watching you do it? I don't know. This is all new to me. I mean it's a bit different. Before Dad had five guys there fucking me one after the other so that was sort of in front of a crowd. But this one being men, women and the teens makes it like being in public." Nita said, "As you said if you sit there and watch a couple of them you'll want to jump right in and do it too so I don't think that will be a big problem. Maybe with the first one but after that it's routine. By the way I'm sure you realize the females will also be eating one another's pussy as well as eating cum out of pussy."

Rachel said, "Wow I didn't know females did that. I've never licked a female or eaten cum from a female since dad wouldn't allow me to associate with any of them. I've eaten my dad's cum and cum from the other men from giving them blowjobs. I never thought about eating cum from a pussy but it sounds exciting." Nita said, "maybe Abby and Michelle can teach you the joys of female sex." Rachel said, "Wow they do that too? Do you think I might end up being one of those ... you know ... lesbians or whatever they call them?"

Nita said, "I don't think so because lesbians are usually females who like only females and never touch men. We consider ourselves bi-sexual. It is different for those of us who just like to have a variety of sex with both males and females and enjoy the pleasures of it."

Rachel asked, "Who are the boys?" Nita said, "Dr Arnold's son Roscoe is one of them. He is 14. If Bill's son Jason comes he's 15." Rachel said, "Oh my gosh, I know Roscoe. He is in a couple of my classes. I really don't know him just acquainted with him because of the classes. He doesn't seem to hang around any girls at school. Some think he is queer." Nita said, "Roscoe is not gay. He is sort of the opposite of the cheerleaders. Everyone thinks they are virgins or lesbian because they don't hang around boys. So it is possible they think Roscoe is gay because he doesn't hang with girls. Shows you how people gossip when they have no clue what they are talking about."

Rachel said, "Yes I can see that now. Don't believe everything you hear and only half of what you see. I'll bet he'll be shocked to see me here. That will be something, fucking Roscoe here then sitting with him in class. We'd have a secret from the whole class. That would be cool."

Nita said, "he not only fucks his mother but he also fucks his sister Myra. So why would he want any giggly girl from school like most girls don't like the dorks? "They are a close family. So close he got his mom pregnant and they have a one year old baby.

Rachel said, "WHAT he fathered a baby with his mom? What did Dr Arnold say about that?" Nita said, "The whole family is happy with it. Roger and Daisy are raising it as 'their' baby to avoid any suspicions. They knew the consequences when they engaged in incest. However, they did put Myra on the pill so she is safe. After Daisy had the baby she then went on the pill to avoid having more." Rachel said, "I remember Daisy, she's his nurse at the clinic, right?" Nita said, "Yes."

Rachel laid there contemplating all this information swirling through her brain. After awhile she said, "While I was laying here I was running all this through my head and comparing this world to the world I was living in. It's almost like being released from a dungeon. I feel so happy and free and I'm now scared that I'll have all this taken away from me and I'll be put in another type of dungeon." Nita said, "That's a bridge we'll have to cross when we get to it."


Later in the afternoon Abby and Michelle came in from school. They had Rachel's books and her assignments. Abby said, "The Principal put them in an envelope so no one knew what we were getting from him. He didn't seal it so we can use the same one to take the papers back to him. He asked us if she was going to become a cheerleader and had a smirky grin on his face. I told him we didn't know yet since we just knew her vaguely from school but not a lot about her personally until she confided in me of her problem. He said he was glad she was with a family and not in a shelter. He knows how they are."

Nita said, "Good. Yeah that sounds like him, wanting to dip his wick in another well. We'll just have to keep him guessing on this one." Abby said, "yeah it will be fun to tease him to no end. A couple of people wondered where she was and I just said I heard she was out sick and under the care of a doctor. That took care of it. No one questioned anything about it since they weren't that close to her."

Nita said, "we have had an interesting day together today. We had a good talk about a whole range of things and of course it eventually got to the subject of sex. She has a good clear mind about it and says she wants to have sex with men rather than boys. I then briefed her on the Team, the meetings and everything that goes on. She is quite receptive to it. Looks like we'll have another newbee to break in at the meeting."

Abby said, "wow that was fast. I thought it might be days or weeks before she would open up. I was afraid she might hate sex." Nita said, "That is what I thought too but she is the one who brought it up. She said after awhile she got to where she enjoyed the sex with her dad but she couldn't let on that she liked it or her dad would beat her for acting like a whore. But if she didn't move and be active then he'd beat her for being what he called dead meat. She couldn't win either way she played it. So she suppressed her climaxes and did allow herself to have small ones. Now she is looking forward to sex without restraint and have a true mind blowing climax."

Abby said, "wow she sounds like she will fit in with this group real well. I am so happy that she is not traumatized by what her dad did to her. When we chatted with her last night upstairs it she sort of unloaded on us. The more she talked we could see the depression lifting. We gave her hugs and kisses. Michelle and I started playing around and fingering ourselves and we got her to do it too. Then we started fingering each other and she got right into it. So we think she is going to be ok in spite of all the beatings."

Nita said, "she said since her dad wouldn't let her associate with any other girls she never knew about girls eating girls or even eating cum out of a pussy. She said she's eaten her dad's cum and cum from the men she had to suck. So she has lots to learn there. I'm sure you two can assist in that." Abby said, "oh wow she has been in the dark ages. Yeah we can teach her pussy eating. Maybe she can try dad's cum out of one of our pussies to see if she likes variety. Maybe we can make her into a cum slut like the rest of us." They all giggled.

Michelle said, "we'll have to teach her some tricks and a few phrases to get the dads all excited. Maybe Rosie can teach her about doing deep throat." Nita said, "Be careful as she is already talking about she has found a new home and she is now afraid of what the Judge may do to her by taking her away from her new freedom. That is a good possibility so we don't want to get too entrenched as a family just yet until we see what the outcome is going to be. I'd hate for her to think this will be her home then have the Judge thrust her into another one."

Abby said, "You are right. We didn't think about that but she is so easy to get along with. But we'll cool it on the sister bit until later. Maybe if it looks like they'll put her in another home we could make her a cheerleader so she can participate in some of our 'Events' so to speak." Nita said, "it depends on the family. If she gets put in a strict religious home it may be near impossible."

Abby said, "what are the chances that we adopt her and make her part of our family?" Nita said, "I've thought of that but first we need time to get to know her and let her get to know us. Then your dad and I need to discuss it then I plan to discuss it with the four of us. We can make a decision then but it's too early right now. The other thing to think about is if we apply to adopt her the Child Services will be looking at our family with a magnifying glass to see if we are suitable as parents and as a family. During that period we may have to wear clothes around the house just in case of a sudden drop in. They like to do that just to check up on people when they least expect it."

Abby said, "That will be a bummer but I suppose we can do it for her sake. It's a small sacrifice compared to what she has been through." Nita said, "we have already done a good job of keeping our activities under the radar so we should have no problem there. We'll just have to concentrate on keeping it that way. I will stress this heavily on the girls this weekend. We don't want to do anything that will jeopardize her well being."

Abby said, "where is she now?" Nita said, "she's upstairs taking a nap so why don't you two go up and give her the books and I'll start dinner. If you can try to keep her upstairs until I call you for dinner so I can brief Gregg when he comes in and him not be caught off guard on what has happened so far." They said ok and went upstairs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.