In It to Win It
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Amanda graduated high school she didn't know what she wanted to do. Her pizza delivery job didn't seem like the kind of thing to make a career out of. Then fate handed her four tickets, with VIP passes, to the Victoria Anderson concert. Having no boyfriend, she decided to ask her Uncle Bob if he wanted to go with her. Then her back stage pass got her a chance to talk to Victoria and be interviewed for a possible job. It was a very unconventional job. Uncle Bob would help her get it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Uncle Bob was happy for me, but he wasn't as blown away by it all as I was. It took me a day or two to realize that when I moved in with Victoria, I wouldn't have access to him any more. Then I understood the look in his eye. Then the contract was delivered to me by this mousy man who said if I wanted to have my lawyer go over it, that was fine, but they needed it back in two days at the latest, because the biological mother had had some kind of contraction, and was getting close.

I cried when I read the part about living with Victoria, and touring with her. I was allowed one day off peer week, as long as I could express enough milk into bottles so that Angelina could be fed while I was gone.

But I'd be sleeping alone.

Uncle Bob asked me what was wrong. I told him, and he hugged me.

"We had a good time," he said into my hair. "But we knew it couldn't last forever. You have your whole life ahead of you and you're going to meet amazing and important people. You may even meet your new boyfriend."

"I don't want a new boyfriend," I moaned into his chest. "I like my current boyfriend."

"I'll always be your boyfriend," he laughed. "Just not your public boyfriend."

"Can I come see you sometimes?" I told him about my my days off.

"Yes, but with travel in there it's going to be rough. And I suspect your parents will want some of that time." he said.

"I'll tell them I only get a day off every two months," I sniffed.

He laughed again. "Don't you still need somebody to keep emptying your breasts?"

I looked up. "Yes," I said. "Do that now, please."

So he sucked me dry and then fucked me wet. And afterwards I cried some more, because I knew I was spoiled and would want this every day, but wasn't going to get it.


My folks freaked completely out when I told them what was going to happen. My dad thought I'd been taking drugs or something, and was hallucinating. I showed him the card for the doctor, with Victoria's number on it, and he said "That could be anybody's number."

There wasn't much I could do about it, though, so I made them write the number down, because in a week that was the only way they were going to be able to reach me. Then, a day later, one of Victoria's many go-fers brought me a cell phone and said for me to keep it on me at all times. I called Mom and gave her the number. They knew I was too poor to have my own cell phone. Mom had been trying to get me to move back home, in fact, because she was worried I wasn't eating right and so on and so forth.

Meanwhile, Uncle Bob nursed at my breasts every three hours, just like before. I know it sounds gross, but sometimes he'd suck and then kiss me and let my own milk dribble into my mouth while we kissed. It wasn't gross, though. It was delicious and I loved it as much as I loved sucking his prick and getting to drink his cum. I didn't do that all that often, though, because I knew I was going to have to go without his stiff dick in my pussy too, so I got it there as often as he could get it hard.

Exactly one week after I showed Victoria I could produce milk, I got a call from her telling me Angelina had been born, and that I could go to the hospital and begin feeding her. It was weird. The biological mother had not wanted to see her baby. Maybe that was because she didn't want to get attached to it. At least that's what I wanted to believe. But the nurses had been holding the baby so it got some human touch. When I got there they already knew who I was. They even had a picture of me that I didn't even know had been taken when I was at the gate of Victoria's house. They put me in a room with a comfortable chair and brought the baby there.

Because I was only eighteen, and because this was all new to me, I wasn't wearing a nursing bra. That would change quickly, because having a baby suckle at my breasts was completely different than having a grown man do it. First of all, she was adorable, so tiny and pink and perfect. My heart melted the second I saw her, and just seeing her made my milk come in in both breasts. So I leaked like crazy as I offered her Frick's nipple. She latched right on and took little gulps of milk, but she was finished long before she had emptied Frick. Meanwhile, Frack was spurting milk all over the place, and my T shirt was drenched. A nurse brought me a towel, and asked me the obvious questions, and we got into a very interesting discussion about what I was doing and why I was doing it. She wasn't judgmental about it, but she seemed shocked that I would just suspend my life to feed someone else's baby. I told her I was a little shocked by it too, and we both laughed.

Angelina had fallen asleep against my skin and they let me keep her for a while. Unfortunately, they weren't really set up to accommodate a wet nurse. A baby's mother was in a room, which meant she was available any time to feed. But they couldn't use up a room just for me. Instead, I had to leave and come back on pretty much the same schedule Uncle Bob and I had been on, every three hours, twenty-four hours a day. They did let me sleep in the feeding room during the night time hours, but it was only two nights and then Victoria showed up to claim the baby.

That's when the world found out that Victoria Anderson had adopted an infant.

It was insanity. Photographers were everywhere. Nobody knew how they found out. It was suspected that someone in the hospital system had sold the information. In any case, in the end, it was decided that I would take Angelina out as if she were my baby, and Victoria would take a rolled up towel inside another towel out. It wasn't above the press to jostle someone with a baby, just to get that exclusive picture of the baby's face, never mind that they might cause someone to drop the poor thing.

Victoria went out first, and the zoo followed her. I went out through the emergency room doors, where they had a car pick me up and whisk me away.

I ended up feeding Angelina in the car on the way to her new home.


Angelina was introduced to the world under carefully controlled circumstances, in a news conference in a part of Victoria's house that was designed just for that. Nobody ever thought to ask "Who's feeding the baby?" so my role in things never came up. Because I was with her so much, though, it wasn't long before pictures of me showed up in supermarket tabloids with headlines like "Mystery woman holds baby!" and "Who has Angelina?" Victoria brushed that off by calling me Victoria's nanny. It was one of those pictures in The Sun, by the way, that my mother saw at a supermarket checkout, and fainted at the sight of. That's when they decided to believe that I did, in fact, work for Victoria Anderson. She even called to apologize for doubting me.

I didn't tell my folks about my first day off. I took it on a Saturday, because that was the first day Victoria had to spend full time with her new daughter. I expressed twelve bottles of milk - the small ones - which was way more than she would drink. Dennis, the junior chauffer, offered to take me anywhere I wanted to go, so I had him take me to a particular hotel. I had already arranged for a room there for Uncle Bob and flown him in.

He was glad to see me.

I was more than glad to see him. We stayed in bed for three hours, and then got up to eat, and then went back to bed. It just felt natural now. I still thought of him as "Uncle Bob" but the meaning of "Uncle Bob" had changed rather significantly. Now "Uncle Bob" was still my friend, and buddy, but he also had roles as counselor and fuck buddy too. It was more than that, but I didn't want to waste time thinking about stuff. I just wanted him pinning me to the bed and giving me those glorious orgasms he was so good at.

I stayed all night, and got laid then too, but Dennis picked me up at five in the morning because Victoria had someplace she had to be at eight. So I went back to my new home and fed my new little best friend, and cuddled her. It was almost as nice as cuddling with Uncle Bob.


Victoria went on tour a month after she got Angelina. It had already been scheduled, and it was in England. I had to get a passport and some shots, but other than that all I had to worry about was taking care of Angelina. When the plane took off, she started crying. Victoria had her own chartered plane, with her own chartered flight attendants, one of which suggested I feed Angelina, since swallowing was the best way to equalize the pressure in her ears. It was the first time I nursed her in public. I wasn't prepared - I hadn't brought a towel or anything to cover up with - so I just acted like it was no big deal. In fact, Angelina covered everything up until she needed to change sides. So my nipple was exposed to "the guys" for a few seconds as we changed over. It wasn't so bad. Eventually I tried nursing with a towel, but it felt funny then, so after that I didn't bother. I didn't nurse her all that often in public anyway, mostly on the plane, and I already knew everybody by then.

Speaking of knowing everybody, just about every male who worked for her (and didn't have his girlfriend or wife along) made a play for me at one point or another. It did wonders for my self-esteem. But I told them I already had a man ... which I did ... even if they never saw him. Dennis had seen him, and knew him as "Bob" but that was all. Then there was Charlie. Charlie was this great, big, muscular black guy who was Angelina's bodyguard. It was hilarious, because he was tough as nails, and would happily take a bullet for the baby ... but he wouldn't hold her for any reason. I asked him to hold her while I did something one time, and he flat refused. He said "I don't hold babies." and that was that. I teased him about it mercilessly. He'd make faces at her and talk baby talk to her, but he would not pick her up. He also wouldn't change diapers. Her dirty diapers horrified him. He stuck to me like glue while Victoria was on tour. It almost felt like he was my bodyguard, except that when Victoria came to get Angelina and spend time with her, he left me and went with her. Wherever Angelina was, that was where Charlie was.

The tour lasted six weeks and then we flew back home. She rested a week and went out for another six weeks, this time to Australia and New Zealand. Accommodations on that trip were slightly different. We stayed in hotels, but they were older and smaller. Melody, who took care of Victoria's correspondence, had to bunk with Angelina and me, though she didn't mind. Angelina was a well behaved baby, and I had nothing better to do than play with her most of the time anyway, so we kept each other busy and she didn't cry all that much.

It was when Melody asked me if I had any extra tampons that I realized I hadn't had a period since I started lactating.

"I guess I don't have periods since I'm breastfeeding," I said.

"You guess?" she asked skeptically.

"Well I haven't had one since I started," I said.

"Oh," she said. She was one of the many who assumed that, because she never saw me with a man, I didn't have one.

And that was the last I thought of it, until I went to put on a pair of shorts one day to take Angelina out for a run in her stroller. Charlie ran with me and, seeing as how he was at least a foot taller than I was, had no trouble at all keeping up with me. But my shorts were too tight ... uncomfortably tight. I took them off and examined them. They had been sent out to the laundry, along with everything our group generated, and I thought they'd shrunk or something. Then I turned sideways and looked in the mirror.

I was getting fat!

I got a different pair of shorts. They were snug too, but not uncomfortably so. Charlie was outside my room, waiting for me. He had on a sweatband. It was hot in Australia.

"We're going an extra mile," I said. "I'm getting fat."

"No you're not," he said.

"Yes I am," I argued.

"You're in the best shape of any woman I know," he scoffed. He was around me all the time on these overseas trips.

"Well my clothes are getting too tight," I said. "Is your stuff coming back from the laundry shrunk up?"

"Nope," he said.

I pulled my T shirt tight over my abdomen. "See? Fat!"

"You don't look fat," he said. "You look like my sister did when she was about two months pregnant."

"Pregnant!" I laughed.

"I'm just saying," he said. As far as he knew I didn't have a man either. "Has Dennis been messing with you? 'Cause if he has I'll beat his ass." He also knew that, besides him, the only man in Victoria's employ that I spent any time with at all was Dennis. He took care of getting all the junior employees where they needed to go.

"No, Dennis has not been messing around with me," I said sternly. "He's a nice guy. Like you."

"Shit," he said. "Don't tell my girlfriend. That's the kiss of death." He grinned.

Then we went on our run. We did an extra mile, which Angelina loved. She laughed and burbled as we hit bumps in the road. I guess they don't have jogging carriages in Australia. We sure got a lot of stares as we ran.


It took me until the middle of the tour to figure out that I was, in fact, pregnant. Uncle Bob had knocked me up good and proper while he was getting my breasts to lactate. I couldn't believe that a girl could get pregnant in just a week - the first week she even had sex! But some of my other clothes were ill fitting too, and I finally went to see Nurse Nancy, who was a very nice woman in her fifties who went on the tour with us. She was an RN who knew more about medicine than most doctors in their residency stage.

"Is it possible for me to be pregnant?" I asked.

"Have you had sex?" she asked back.

"Yes, but not much," I said.

She knew who I was. She had a file on everybody. But I'd never actually been to see her before. I hardly ever got sick. "When was your last period?" she asked.

"Before I forced myself to lactate," I said. "I thought lactating women didn't have periods."

"A lot of lactating mothers don't," she said. "I never thought to ask about surrogates. Interesting." She went to her case of supplies and rummaged through it. She came out with a home pregnancy test and handed it to me. "You can use my bathroom," she said.

I followed the instructions and took it out and gave it to her. She read the box and then laid it down and put the probe on top of it. She turned back to me.

"It has to sit for a few. Have you had any morning sickness?"

I shook my head.

"Any swelling in your breasts?" She looked startled. "Sorry. I forgot. Never mind. Okay ... how about cravings for particular foods?"

"We've been overseas," I said. "I mostly crave the foods I'm used to, but can't get, you know?"

She nodded. "Tired lately?"

"No."

"Dizziness?"

"Nope."

She went back to the test and picked it up. She looked at me.

"It's positive."

You know that dizziness she asked me about? It showed up.


Nancy got me in to see a real doctor and he pronounced me three and a half months pregnant. He wanted to give me a whole bunch of vitamins, but I had to explain about Angelina. He was surprised, but he had a pamphlet on diet and exercise. My diet was pretty good already, because of Angelina, and I was in better shape than I'd ever been before, so he said not to worry about it, but to get on board with prenatal care once I got back to the states.

I didn't know what to do. I was going to have a baby about nine months into my contract. I wasn't worried about having enough milk for both of them. I routinely expressed several ounces just to let the pressure off. It was at times like that that I missed Uncle Bob the most, because I knew he'd love to be doing that for me. Not to mention I loved having him do it.

I had been spending a lot of time with Victoria. She wanted to take care of Angelina as much as possible, but of course for feeding purposes she brought her to me. Quite often she'd stay and chat while I fed the baby and then take her back to go off and do things. It was during one of those sessions, early in the morning, that I told Victoria I was pregnant.

"That's wonderful!" she said. Then she frowned. "Isn't it?"

"It's not so great," I said. "That wasn't part of the deal."

She looked surprised. "Surely you don't blame me for this."

"Of course not," I said. "That's not what I meant. What I meant was that you didn't intend to get a fat, pregnant woman waddling around chasing your little girl."

"Is that what you're worried about?" She waved a hand. "I know how you treat my daughter. People tell me things, you know. I know what good hands she's in. As far as Charlie is concerned, the sun rises and sets on you."

"He just likes watching me breastfeed," I said. Charlie was around almost all the time, and I didn't pay any attention to him any more when it was time to feed. I just popped out a breast and let her suck.

"He admitted that," she said, smiling. "Because of you, he's trying to get his girlfriend to marry him and get pregnant, whichever comes first."

"Oh my!" I said.

"You may as well have the baby on my dime," said Victoria. "You're on the company health plan already, so you're covered." She frowned again. "Unless you don't want the baby."

"I'm still not used to the idea that I'm going to have a baby!" I moaned. "I don't know how to feel."

"How do you feel about the father?" she asked. "How come I've never met the father?" She looked surprised. "Have I met the father?"

I knew she was thinking it was somebody in the company, so I shook my head.

"I love the father ... but there are complications."

"He's married," she said, sounding sad.

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't prepared for this. "Something like that," I finally said.

"Foolish girl," she chided me. "Does he know yet?"

I shook my head.

"When are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know if I should tell him," I said.

"Of course you should tell him!" she yelled. Angelina jumped and stopped sucking, disturbed by the yell.

"If I tell him he's going to want to do the right thing," I said.

"Of course he should do the right thing!" she whispered loudly.

"You don't understand!" I whined. "It's complicated."

"All I know is you don't deserve to go through this alone. That's what happened to Angelina's birth mother. Some asshole knocked her up and then disappeared. Her parents threw her out and she didn't know what to do."

"He wouldn't do that," I said. "He loves me."

"Famous last words," she said. "Well, you can worry about that when we get back. For now, just know that this makes no difference to me. We'll take good care of you while you get all fat. I wanted to watch Angelina grow in the womb, but I couldn't. Maybe I can watch yours get big?"

I laughed a nervous laugh. "Nobody ever asked me if they could watch my belly swell up," I said.

She grinned. "And you give me the word and Charlie will go get this guy, wherever he is, and drag him to face you, kicking and screaming, if necessary."

That image horrified me. I shook my head. "Won't be necessary," I said. "I'll tell him when we get back from this tour."

"All right, then," said my boss, the world famous singer. "Is she finished yet? What a greedy little thing she is!"


By the time we got back from New Zealand, I was four months pregnant. I could still cover it up by wearing loose clothing, but I knew if I went to see Uncle Bob that I wouldn't be wearing any clothing if he had his way. And I really had no idea how he'd react when he found out. He had called me twice a week while we were on tour, both in England and this one, but the times change was weird, so we didn't talk all that long. So he was expecting me to take a day off as soon as we got back. I decided to just get it over with, and asked for three days off after we got back off. It was approved.

I took a flight, and then a cab to get to his house.


I pushed the doorbell button, and Uncle Bob let me in. I had called him to tell him I was coming. The first words out of his mouth were "What's wrong?"

"What makes you think something is wrong?" I asked, feeling sick to my stomach.

"You rang the bell, for one thing," he said. "And you look like you just lost your last friend."

I just pulled up my shirt and showed him my gently swelling belly.

"I have this problem," I said.

He stared. He stared for a long time. I was about to turn around and leave when his hands came out and gently clasped my waist. His thumbs were on my belly, and he smoothed them both up and down, like short windshield wipers.

"How long?" he asked.

"I probably got pregnant the first time I made you have sex with me," I said.

"You didn't make me have sex with you," he said.

"I insisted," I insisted.

"How unhappy would you be if I wanted to jump up and down and shout for joy?" he asked.

"What?" I blinked several times.

"How mad would you get if I was happy about this?"

"You're happy about this?" My voice sounded like I was in the sixth grade.

He lifted my chin and kissed my lips gently. Then, staring into my eyes, he said:

"Sweetheart, I've had a fantasy about fucking you pregnant since you were fourteen."


I was crying - tears of relief - so he ran the big bathtub full of warm water and got in it with me. He had me lay back against him, and his hands held my belly. It was so lovely.

"What are we going to tell Mom and Dad?" I asked.

"I actually have an idea about that," he said. "You may yell at me, but believe it or not, I've thought of this eventuality before."

"Are you saying you tried to get me pregnant?" I asked, tensing up.

"No. I thought you were on the pill. You were, right?"

"No, they inhibit lactation. The instructions I had said specifically not to take them."

"It would have been nice to share that with me," he said. I tensed again, and he added "But I'm glad you didn't."

"How can you be glad?" I moaned.

"Let me explain," he said. "Then you can scream at me, or decide to try my nefarious plan."

"You have a nefarious plan?"

"To get you ... for myself ... maybe forever?" His hands smoothed all over my belly. "You bet your sweet ass I do, sweetheart."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.